Racism on Tengaged
1stJun 2, 2020
- Just gonna say quickly I think it's great that so many people on Tengaged have owned their past actions, apologized, and learned from them. With that said there's still people on this site posting racist shit even today and they need a reality check.
Case in point: maturo, you're constantly crying about people "judging you for your past" but you've made racist posts today, multiple times in 2020 and countless times before that.
- Calling Lifeiscool a "cotton picker" over a Frooks is racist (https://tengaged.com/blog/Lifeiscool/9048073/picture-proof-maturo-said-pick-cotton )
- Calling Birks4444 a terrorist and "little Osama" because he's Asian is racist (https://i.imgur.com/vANTq0s.png )
- Posting swastikas is racist
- Making jokes about dav_o_79 being shot by the police is racist
- Calling skyler1822 the n-word is racist
- Repeatedly telling Birew34 "back of the bus n****r" is racist
Plus various other incidents, not to mention the racist multis that just coincidentally log on to blog the same insults to your enemies as soon as you log off (e.g. https://tengaged.com/blog/axkxaxthirstyman )
This isn't trolling lil fella, this is a whole half-decade history of you being racist, denying it, trying to make YOURSELF the victim cuz "people judge you", arguing and trying to justify it, then doing it again.
Multiple people have called you out on this including Danger, Funnehliner, koolness234, Thirteen, holllyy1230, RaverKid and various others so there's 0 excuse.
If you want attention so bad, then try growing from your past, learning, sincerely apologizing to the people you were racist to and *not doing it again* instead of posting swastikas on the blogs page and arguing with people about it like you did today. Same goes for any of you other racist nerds on TG.
Leave a comment