- You must be 16 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- RULES OF CONDUCT:
- (a) You must not post or transmit through Tengaged any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or other material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation.
- (b) You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Tengaged users.
- (c) You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive
- You may not use the Tengaged.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Tengaged.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Tengaged.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tengaged.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Tengaged members ("Spam").
- Multiple accounts are not allowed and will be deleted.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Tengaged, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Tengaged.com account. While Tengaged.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Tengaged cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Tengaged.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tengaged.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Tengaged service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Tengaged to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Tengaged.com must provide a link back to Tengaged.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Tengaged service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Tengaged undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Tengaged to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to Tengaged.com