DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode 2 “Muddy Waters”

Topic » DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode 2..

169 days 8 hours ago
oswordo3
Shit, fixed the poll Unicorn.
169 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
Oh my god I was right!!!
169 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Welp i continue my 100% accurate guessing rate I think the killer is.... the killer
169 days 7 hours ago
Kenu67
Episode 2 of Dark Days: Swamp Country is over and it’s time to vote. Who do you think is the killer? Vote now

https://tengaged.com/group/7127-dark-days-return-swamp-country/poll/ddtr-swamp-country-ep2-killer-guess-142607

This episodes nominees for kenu’s player of the episode are Dvs, Finnick, and Symmetry. Congratulations. You all did amazing. Vote now for who you think was the best character this episode. If you weren’t nominated this time just bring it harder next episode. I believe in you

https://tengaged.com/group/7127-dark-days-return-swamp-country/poll/kenus-player-episode-nominations-142608

Don’t forget that you if you want to make a review blog, vlog, voice recording to post it in the forum I created for all those things. Reviews are always appreciated. I love hearing your opinions and I fully listen to and watch everything you guys post <3
Thank you once again to everyone for being active and having another great episode. This has been been one of the most active dark days cast and it’s going to be sad to say good bye to some of you as the episodes continue. If you have any questions or concerns or you just want to tell me how talented I am (Lol) please mail me
169 days 7 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Yeah, Jordan's pretty much nailing it :P
169 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Jordan is a queen and an icon
169 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Ughhh I got sick so now I’m not going to Mardi Gras :( At least I can finally get home and watch the new Drag Race episode....
169 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
Aww thank you guys 😊❤and oh no Uni, that sucks 😞
169 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Also if anyone is doing some kind of video review I’d love to be a part of one! (But only if it’s at a time I’m free lol)
169 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
(If you are doing one I’ll be apart of it <3
169 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
Hamish@UnicornChicken- Glad He’s alive but wish you were alive and the same... I liked the old Ham Sammich better and now he’s just moldy and has mayonnaise on it

this is literally the funniest thing i've read in my entire life can someone help me
169 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
Lol
169 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I got rekt

open group

DDTR: The Sweet Escape

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!