DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode 2 “Muddy Waters”

Topic » DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode 2..

115 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
After some severe flash flooding that left the Alligator Lodge half destroyed, everyone has had no choice but to stay in what remains of the alligator lodge or be consumed by the powerful current currently surrounding them.

With the recent deaths of Jolene, Griffin and Dale combined with the injuries some of the survivors have and the shocking suicide note written by Willard, tensions are running high with the group. What will happen this episode? Who will survive? Who is the killer?

The dark days continue now.
115 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
*all of the survivors are in the destroyed remains of the Alligator Lodge. The are surrounded by a current rushing around the small dirt hill the lodge is on. Most of the roof of the lodge was taken out by the storm leaving only a few rooms that aren’t completely wet. It has been raining off and on since yesterday’s powerful storm*
115 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Janine is pretty pissed by recent events; just one look at her and it's obvious.*
115 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
*Talia is sitting in one of the rooms with her knees to her chest still not complete dry from yesterday. She’s shivering and wasn’t able to sleep at all last night*
115 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
^If there really is a killer among us I need to find wherever my luggage got washed away to...^
*Nora sits in corner of the remains of her room; shivering slightly due to the constant exposure to the rain. She mumbles aloud to herself.*
Get it together Nora-Lynn, you can't afford to fall apart right now.
*Her own voice sounds shaky even to herself.*
115 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
*Willard sits in the corner of one of the three bedrooms still trying to process all the events that took place. He was expecting to still be alive*

*With his Ma and Pa having been washed away by the storm he has tried to remain strong. That’s what his father would have wanted. He goes by each of the rooms checking on people*
115 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Janine's okay. She's just a bit shaken.*

"Stay strong. Your mother didn't raise a coward..."
115 days 21 hours ago
Finnick
*Amy lights up a cigarette looking out at the wreckage*
Shit.
115 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*rummages through the kitchen taking stock of food*
115 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Karmen has allowed Talia to stay in her family’s room, per Fernando’s request. She’s reminded them to not try any funny business, even if the Russo’s are MIA. She currently looks through the lodge for towels and other necessities*
115 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
*Talia hears Janine talking to herself and thinks about her parents being washed away by the current. Her parents were always there for her and protected her, but they were always strict. Very strict. She remembers the beatings she would get with the belt everytime she sinned. She doesn’t know what has happened to her parent or if they are even alive, but she doesn’t care*
115 days 21 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Nora gets to her feet and cautiously walks out of the partially destroyed room; checking to see if the current has died down any. *
^We can't stay here, not for long anyway.^
Goddammit all.
115 days 21 hours ago
Finnick
*She crosses her arms before turning back and walking back inside to check on Willard*
How are you holding up?
115 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Karmen enters the kitchen, looking over at Ken*

“How long could we last before starvation starts to be an issue?”
115 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
*Willard glares at Amy and looks away* I-I told you to l-leave me alone. Y-You don’t have to check on me
115 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
*Ken sees they have about 4 days worth of food*

open group

Dark Days The Return

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!