Interviewed her last night, we talked Bay's miscarriage and how she helped her in the jury house, would she come back, i also informed her on the shit talking the HGs did about her THIS WAS HER FIRST REACTION TO IT AND SHE WAS SHOOK. Shes such a lovely woman love her.
16. Natalie - She was always fake, she played alright but never was going to win
15. Bridgette - Really nice; just not cut out for Big Brother
14. Tiffany - Easily the 2nd best Rousso to play the game
13. Nicole - Stayed behind a bunch of comp beasts the whole game; not a great win.
12. Glenn - Couldn't do well in the comps, but I can't imagine he would've done better in the game
11. Victor - Got evicted 3 times
10. Paulie - Played pretty well at the start, but his game went down faster than his relationship with Danielle from the Bachelor
9. Zakiyah - Played a good game UTR at first, but eventually it got to the point where we realized she wasn't playing she was just coasting
8. Bronte - Actually not an awful player, she just aligned with the wrong people early on
7. Michelle - Knows the game but in the end she was just too immature and emotional
6. Corey - Really great at comps and had bright moments, but he just wasn't quite savvy enough w/o smarter allies
5. Frank - Really good at comps but he is always targeted for it unfortunately, he should go on the Challenge he'd be better there
4. Paul - Almost a winner, but took the wrong person to the end. If he knew the game better going in, he would have been much better off
3. James - Was always in the know. He was always in the center of the majority
2. Jozea - The leader of the opposition. Went home because he was a threat.
1. Da'Vonne - Helped put the other alliance out of the house early on, then was blindsided because she was a big strategic threat
17. Paul - There is no way he would have won the game with that jury management
16. Alex - Absolutely brainwashed by Paul, no mind of her own
15. Matt - Did nothing in the house
14. Megan - Left the house
13. Kevin - Lovable, but you have to be able to win a competition in modern BB
12. Raven - Puppet master
11. Cameron - Got fucked over night 1, but he had potential
10. Josh - Got really lucky when it came to who he ended up at the end with. Pissed everybody off all the time
9. Jessica - Not as strong mentally, she let Josh get to her for Christ's sake
8. Mark - Can win competitions, but is too emotional
7. Dominique - Caught onto Paul's BS early on, but she cracked like an egg under pressure and made herself look crazy
6. Jason - Actually read people pretty well, he just aligned and put trust in the wrong people
5. Ramses - Played pretty well socially, he just didn't find himself in a strong alliance
4. Elena - Played very well, just didn't have people misted the same way Paul did
3. Cody - Caught onto Paul very early, and he would have been in control if not for some BS twists
2. Christmas - Got fucked when she broke her foot. She does extremely well if she doesn't
1. Jillian - Super sweet girl, if it was a regular season there's no doubt in my mind she goes the distance and likely wins
16. JC - Always played for 3rd place
15. Winston - Not cut out for the game
14. Faysal - Always bamboozled all the time always every week always
13. Swaggy C - oh god
12. Haleigh - A LITTLE less dumb than Fessy
11. Rockstar - Another FOUTTE member, but less dumb than Haleigh and Fessy because she knew about the threat of Angela, Tyler, and Kaycee
10. Scottie - He's OK at competitions but he's still apart of the worst alliance in BB history
9. Tyler - Breaking your final 2 with half the jury isn't a good strategy? Huh?
8. Bayleigh - Good at the start, she just got bored and spilled her beans, after that her game fell apart
7. Angela - Everyone in the jury hated her, she never had a chance at winning
6. Rachel - Just got confused and didn't handle the block well. If given another chance, she'd do better
5. Kaitlyn - Always key in what went on in the house up until her end
4. Brett - Amazing mister, just thought he was higher up in Tyler's totem pole than he was
3. Kaycee - Good strategy, but I feel like if certain things didn't go L6's way her strategy wouldn't have worked
2. Steve - Got the short end of the stick early on, you can tell from podcasts he's been on he has a good grip of the game
1. Sam - Never on anybody's radar. She knew what she was doing, no one wanted to "waste an HoH on her" which is a classic strategy; first used by Dr. Will on season 2.
I think everyone can agree a good season= blindsides, powershifts/even sides and drama.
Season 20 first half had
Even Sides: Yes
I think season 20 first half can go down as one of the best first halves Big Brother has had.
Now... if it wasn't for the hacker twist the second half would have been amazing. I mean look, Angela, Kaycee Haleigh and Fessy all had HOH'S.
I just don't understand how some L6 fans feel the need to ignore the fact that the season would have been way better if the Hacker wasn't a part of it and completely kill all momentum in the season.
Then on top of that Tyler won HOH on a challenge he cheated when Haleigh technically would have won. Like no matter what side you are a stan of we all want GOOD TV. That means powershifts, but L6 fans were so against powershifts.
If i sound drunk it is cause I am I apologize lmao but I had to rant.
Rockstar going home on Haleighs HOH was just such bullshit.
So before #BB20 started, NicoleF, Harry1210, jakehou97, and I drafted our teams. Each team got 4 players. The chat pretty much died after we made the teams so y'all probably forgot about this but nonetheless here are the results. But first, here's who was drafted onto each team!
TEAM MJFJUNE: Winston, Steve, Tyler, Sam
TEAM EDDIE: Kaycee, Scottie, Kaitlyn, Brett
TEAM JAKE: Swaggy, Faysal, Rockstar, Haleigh
TEAM HARRY: Bayleigh, JC, Angela, Rachel
Votes Against: 25
Highest Placing Member: Tyler (Runner Up)
Lowest Placing Member: Steve (16/16)
Average Placement: 9
Votes Against: 33
Highest Placing Member: Kaycee (Winner)
Lowest Placing Member: Kaitlyn (13/16)
Average Placement: 7
Votes Against: 24
Highest Placing Member: Haleigh (7/16)
Lowest Placing Member: Swaggy C (15/16)
Average Placement: 10.25
Votes Against: 13
Highest Placing Member: JC (3/16)
Lowest Placing Member: Rachel (12/16)
Average Placement: 7.5
and my overall analysis, this was a pretty decent cast, I didn't really hate anyone. Although I was on Foutees side, they couldn't catch a fucking break this season and honestly we had robbed icons like Haleigh & Rockstar. I give this season a good ranking. If less twists would have interfered I think it could of had potential. #bb20