This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2197 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
wtf is “This is America” I don’t even know who the artists are lmao
2197 days 10 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Which rock have you been sleeping under? I haven't heard the song before, but even I know about the music video and the impact that it had... You were handed a blessing with This Is America... I think you'll have some pretty high expectations for this one... but no pressure :)
2197 days 2 hours ago
Blingbae
ehehe thank you crystal silvian
2197 days 2 hours ago
Blingbae
you've handed me a blessing lmao
2194 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
ahhh, i was so nervous for this challenge, thankfully i'm safe :)
2194 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I thought I was going to win the challenge for a second there! So glad I put in the time this week otherwise I would have landed in the bottom for sure. It's honestly so iconic that Judith and I were the last models picked for the season and the only 2 left that havent had a low critique.
2194 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Err I haven’t had a low critique and I got picked first
2194 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
OOP true, but Nin said Judith was one of 2 models.... I haven't had a low critique either.
2194 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Lol there’s 4 models that haven’t because Melodie hasn’t been low either
2194 days 11 hours ago
Blingbae
it's baffling how melodie hasn't landed in the bottom three yet?
2194 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Hmmm maybe Nin meant that critique for Melodie then, because technically the first impressions was a challenge and Judith and I flopped.
2194 days ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"Do not ask who the silver bells tolls for; ask who you think should be going home next."

-N
2194 days ago
RainbowKing
Its baffling how Corinna is still in the competition. Have you seen some of her looks? YIKES
2193 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
you had 1 low critique robins. it is when we have a face off challenge and you lose so you got critique. I think 1 of 2 means for never on the bottom 3 and always on top 10. it is me and either melodie or stanley

ikr stanley, we are from almost eliminated together and now we are on top 9 getting good feedback
2193 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
"Do not ask who the silver bells tolls for; ask who you think should be going home next."
Stanley?

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!