This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2235 days 5 hours ago
Latisha0987
LGBT themed photoshoot?
2234 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I have no clue what the next theme is... but I'm either really excited or really screwed. These mails are just too cryptic for me.
2234 days 19 hours ago
Cookie_13
Same here!
2230 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!!!

"The competition is getting sinful. Who will be able to hold on to their virtues?"

-N
2229 days 21 hours ago
Cookie_13
A devil/hell themed comp?
2228 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I love the devil.
2226 days 18 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Before the panel, I’d just like to say we all KILLED this challenge! I can’t imagine anyone being sent home with one of these photos. This is the competition I came for yaassss
2225 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!!!

"Before you become a top supermodel, you need to master the fundamentals!"

-N
2225 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m officially the last man standing... but I didn’t go to no school for modelling. What fundamentals!?
2223 days 7 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m cackling at some of these submissions ahahahaha! The challenge is to explain what we have learned from a book, not copy and paste the synopsis from Wikipedia.
2221 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Still patiently waiting for a double or triple elimination. I feel like I’m talking to myself here, might as well just be the only person left in the competition. Looking forward to the panel but I’m so bad with time zones that I just never know when it’s gonna be... I hope it’s soon.
2221 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
Welp, it's still cool to explain what you learned about the book, even if it takes a Wikipedia synopsis, lol.
2221 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
Also, it's ok, the skype chat is also really dry, so that makes two of us :D
2220 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"Now that you've gotten to know each other well, it's time to take down your biggest competition."

-N
2220 days 6 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Wrestling match? Please and thankyou.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!