This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2147 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I Will probably be going.
2147 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
You can never know what's going to happen until Nin reads out those results. I know we came into this season with a bit of a rivalry so it's fitting that we are going head to head. I just want you to know that I've let go of all that and left it in the past. Despite all this track record stuff and everything said in this challenge, you are a fierce competitor and I'm really scared that you're gonna knock me out.
2147 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Honestly Dylan I dont really care Im probs going cuz no matter how much effort I put into this its always lackluster apparently. And well I am not gonna let go of something that made me sad back then and still does thinking about it. But guess its a suiting finish to out arc at least here.
2147 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Dylan!? Lmao who you talking to? All there is left to do is just wait...
2147 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
wasnt your name Dylan? I may be confused it may be Zach idk anymore.
2147 days 4 hours ago
UnicornChicken
MMmmmm neither of those but oh well... I do have an ex named Dylan lol
2147 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Anyways, if this is the end of the road for me it's been real. I've really loved being here. Time for bed.
2147 days 1 hour ago
Blingbae
aww stanley :(
2146 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Everyone, get outta here! We're going to GERMANY!!!"

Everyone rushes out!

The mansion is CLOSED!!!

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!