This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2203 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Why am I the riddle solver of the group? I think we might be doing a war/explosion challenge because ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’ is a war novel. Plus Nin was called us the nuclear 9. Oh y’all thought I was serious when I said I didn’t read during the book challenge 😎
2202 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’ve been wrong about most of the themes lately though... could be a metaphor about us all going head to head. Could be another pairs/group challenge. Let’s find out I guess!
2202 days 17 hours ago
Blingbae
melodie i meant it as a compliment, please don't jump to conclusions. sorry if my wording confused you, i find you're a strong competitor.
2202 days 17 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Bring me some more drama, I'm bored!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/2a/7a/162a7ab4d806a41b9d57960ae97099e3.gif
2201 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
Ember: *Who deserves to go home and who actually goes home is two completely different things*

and then she continue her speech about stanley being overrated and his work is underrated. well someone being salty cause her work didnt get much appreciation. well if you consistent to give dark and less flamboyant in EVERY shoot, then you can say that you are being underrated for serving a different approach with anyone else. but girl half of your shoot didnt even categorized as dark photoshoot. I agree that week about brand stanley being overrated cause his photo doesnt seem professional shoot to me but other than that, the rest of his photo are great. do not say you are being underrated cause of your brand when you didnt even give them your brand in almost every shoot

for me yes there is difference between who deserves to go home and who actually goes home. for me, everyone in here deserves to go home THIS WEEK if they give a bad performance THIS WEEK because we need best of the best in top 8 and who actually goes home is someone worst of the worst this week that really didnt qualify the judges top 8 material where the judges qualify and mine different and that is when I can say the other one deserves to go home this week than the other like when you against elisze. your photo is just over edited and you didnt even being the focus of the shoot and you deserved to go home that week. this is my honest opinion.
2201 days 4 hours ago
RainbowKing
I agree that Stanley is SEVERELY overrated.
2201 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You know...If you're going to critique me about who I put deserves to go home, perhaps you should actually put who deserves to go home as opposed to trying to call other people out for their answers. Besides, my answer was this basically this and I quote:
"His photos are not the amazing photos that you guys seem to love to promote them as. While I don't think he has had a horrible photo besides the fantasy one he submitted a few weeks back, I do believe that his photos have been SEVERLY over-hyped and I can't help to wonder what this season would be like with a FAIR panel and without Stanley I feel like things would be a bit more fair."

I never said he (in the past) deserved to go home because of his work. I said he deserves to go home because we have judges him keep overrating his work (most of which I personally don't see as highs or wins). That's just my opinion, so I don't really get why it matters to you who it's not even about.

I was told to be truthful, so that's exactly what I did.
2201 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
well that is what makes me and you different. im judging as objctive as i can be and you are the opposite. i already calling you out as the weakest but i cant say you deserved to go home cause I didnt see others work yet
and girl it is matter to me when you said the judges didnt appreciate your work cause they clashes with what the judges opinion when half of your work DIDNT CATEGORIZED AS DARK AND LESS FLAMBOYANT like what you think and you saying the judges give you a low mark cause of your brand? really? your photo didnt even show your brand and that is a fact. at least show your brand almost in every photoshoot and you can talk it being underrated and stanley brand that makes him overrated cause you know how hard it is to keep your brand in this industry when there are so much challenge in front of you
2201 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
OOoooo I guess I'm getting the drama that I asked for.
Let's disregard everything I said about track records then, because you're right. It doesn't really matter that much. Also I will be the first to admit that I don't think I deserved to win the colors challenge. I was so shocked that our team even won let alone my individual photo, but every other high/win photo I've submitted I've been very proud of. It's a fair criticism to say that my wins weren't deserved because I have similar opinions about certain other decisions as well.

So I'll just ask this, if we eliminate the judging from the equation then what is it that makes a winner? Personality? Because I guarantee you can't beat me in that department. Uniqueness? Marketability? Honey I'm the ginger sensation who can bend over backwards and shove his OWN head up his ass. I don't need those judges to kiss it for me. Commitment? I've submitted first for most challenges, actively interacted with other models and the judging panel. Hard work? I have put hours and hours into finding the right photo that will guarantee me at least a safe each week. Make no mistake, I WANT to win and I'm not going home without that title and that cheque. I'd love it if you could step up your game and actually give me a run for my money.
2201 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You have a personality? Cause honestly, I haven't seen anything except how egotistical you can be. Marketability? Honey, you'd be on the discount rack. Commitment? I don't believe I've ever said you weren't comitted to the game. And honey,I don't know what a cheque is but you can go home with it all you want. I'll go home with that CHECK. And it's kind of hard to give someone a run for their money when the judges want the rest of us to run a longer distance to get half the credit that you do.
2201 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Darling not all of us hail from the great United States of America. We throw a few Q's into our words to sound fancy where I'm from.
cheque
noun
an order to a bank to pay a stated sum from the drawer's account, written on a specially printed form.

I'm just saying if you don't think this competition should be based on track records then you better be bringing something other than a salty attitude if you want to stand a chance.
2201 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm saying that this competition should be based on fairness. THAT'S what I'm saying and that's all I'm asking.

I'm not salty. I'm bitter. I'm bitter at the unfairness that I think is being treated towards some of us while your glorified. I'm bitter at the fact that some models want to run to my PMs and agree with me instead of saying it outwardly where their voice could be heard. Honey, if my "attitude" (aka my request for the judging system to be fair) is what sends me home in the end then I'm perfectly okay with that.

I know very well that my words are going to get me in the bottom two this week, and I have no problem at this point.  To end this, whoever's with the bottom two with me? Bring your A game, because I sure as hell will be bringing mine.
2201 days 1 hour ago
DrG2
I'm saying that this competition should be based on fairness.

what kind of fairness you want? tell me at least 5 episode where you think the judges didnt do their job well which is made stanley overrated + giving your opinion about it AND at least 6 episode where you really sell out your brand which is dark and less flamboyant that you saying the judges clashes with you please? cause to make it as a brand, you need to really selling it in almost every shoot
2201 days 1 hour ago
UnicornChicken
There's just not much I can say. I may not be the strongest model so I try to make up with that by being consistent and really selling my brand and my image. I'm really grateful that the judges keep rewarding me for that. We don't need to go into any specifics that'll just get messy. It just sounds to me like you're discrediting me as a model because you think I'm being shown favoritism. I will gladly go head to head with you in the bottom two if I end up there Ember, this is a competition and I am here to compete.
2200 days 20 hours ago
Blingbae
ember do you think that you're just caught up in the moment and releasing it towards stanley, or is this how you genuinely feel? actually curious

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!