This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg1.southernliving.timeinc.net%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fmedium_2x%2Fpublic%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2Fmain%2Fguitar_house_front.jpg%3Fitok%3D8g0Eo3cN&w=700&q=85

For the seventh cycle of Ninjohn's Next Top Model, this is where the fiercest of the fierce have come to compete! One by one, they'll be eliminated but WHO will be the last one standing?!?

Official Cast:
Charley Stevenson (MelindaMrsKK)
Clementine Blaze (Cookie_13)
Corinna Hendrickx (BlingBae)
Crystal Robins (Rubes)
Crystal Silvian (NicoleF)
Diana Black(non-tg)
Eilsze Fehlmann(non-tg)
Ember Moon (JayBirdNifty)
Jen E. Craig (JoelW55)
Judith Judassy (DrG2)
Kylie Smith (MarcoGR45)
Lapis Bondal (IceMakeRampart)
Marnie Simpson (2388)
Meghan Queen-Morgans (JennaValentina)
Melodie Quinn (RainbowKing)
Michael Yerger (Latisha0987)
Stanley Meeks (UnicornChicken)
Tanisha Evison (TanishaThomas)
Tina Hamasaki (KGamer2218)
2192 days 5 hours ago
Latisha0987
Im here bitches
2192 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
ew who are you even...
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This is where you all can get to know each other and strengthen your relationships with each other! Remember, activity and personality are key features we're also looking for in this competition for our winner! Feel free to let your TRUE self shine here!"
2192 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* twirls in *
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And who exactly is this 'we're' I'm talking about? Well, of course, the JUDGING panel! Are you ready to meet our esteemed panel of judges this season?!?"

The models all cheer and shout!
2192 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey there!
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "This cycle, I'll be joined on the panel by...two time finalist and grand champion of Cycle 4, Adam Aladisco! And please welcome your CURRENT reigning grand champion of Cycle 6; Eric Haarer!!! Very exciting, very exciting!"
2192 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
Meghan- ERIC YOU ARE SO HOT! AAAAAHHHHH!
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Adam and Eric will be helping make my decisions each and every week so it's important to impress all three of us if you want to make it far! And also; Crystal Robins, for winning the very first challenge, you have IMMUNITY going into next week! Congratulations!"
2192 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*Ember side eyes Meghan*
Ember: Sucking up already, huh? Do you girl.
2192 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
She probably dont even know who Eric is
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well that's all for this premiere night! The REAL competition begins tomorrow! I'll leave you with a hint of the next challenge! Good luck and GOOD NIGHT!"
2192 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
*Looks at Ember.*
Oh i thought we only had 2 men in the competition...guess i was wrong.
2192 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"If you thought getting here was a rush, don't start to blush! You're face will FLUSH at this next challenge!

-N
2192 days 5 hours ago
JennaValentina
And you, Miss Tina, can go.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!