This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2219 days 5 hours ago
UnicornChicken
If I get hit with that time disadvantage it could actually screw me this time 馃槀 I catch my flight home from Japan tomorrow.
2216 days ago
UnicornChicken
*twerking while I wait for the panel*
If there is any challenge I wanna do well in it's this one.
2215 days 21 hours ago
Blingbae
lol me too :)
2213 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"Dance, dine, have a festa! Or your top ten spot? Hasta la vista!"

-N
2213 days 20 hours ago
UnicornChicken
PI脩ATA PARTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ohfFLjRUZWVXGg3VC/giphy.gif
2213 days 10 hours ago
Blingbae
congrats stanley for ur third win!
2208 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Ouch Tanisha really blew it on this challenge.... congrats on top 10 everybody we've already beaten half of our competition.
2208 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
idk if it is a good thing or not but literally I am safe for 8 weeks in a row and it is the longest safe streak ever lol
2208 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Just keep being safe all the way to the final I'm still rooting for you since we were both the last people selected for the season. Look at us now, top 10 babyyyy!!
2208 days 17 hours ago
Blingbae
you can do it judith ! also happy top ten, and to one month and a half of competing in this :)
2208 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

Don't let your modeling become boaring- or you'll get the wrong side of the bill!

-N

(Episode will be up tomorrow night~)
2207 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
thank you stanley and corinna. I think both of you are really good, I mean both of you won more than 1 so it speaks a lot. and I cant believe we already in here for 1 month and a half? wow

can't wait for the next challenge to see im safe for the 9th time again or not lol
2207 days ago
UnicornChicken
God damn... of all the songs to get I just can't figure out what to do for this one. I'm feeling royally screwed over right now. Of all the weeks!! It's the one that Nin says we don't want to be on the bottom... gonna need to pull something magical out of my ass here lol.
2206 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
I respect you Stanley but you're too good of a model and, at the end of the day, this is a competition and I need to find a route to the end. I gave you this song intentionally.
2206 days 17 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Yaaassss werk you actually screwed me over XD I'm still STRUGGLING to find anything that will at least get me a safe.

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!