This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2248 days ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

"You've been working yourselves so hard in the photoshoots! Why don't you take a load off?"

-N
2247 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Do we get to take a nap!? Finally playing to my strengths
2246 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
*sleeps on floor*
2244 days 5 hours ago
Latisha0987
I think im on the bottom 3 again :(
2244 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m really hoping I made it in the top 3 this time!!! I can’t be safe forever....
2244 days 3 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I don’t think you’ll be in the bottom 3 this week. There are a few people who are gonna get savaged because they aren’t on the floor... I’m looking forward to it.
2244 days 1 hour ago
Latisha0987
I asked the host for clarification and Mama Nin said that as long as theyre not standing.
2244 days ago
Blingbae
Ah, I'm so bad, I skimmed over the challenge, and thought it was a sitting photoshoot!
2243 days ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

You took a seat but you find that all too soon, you've sat for far too long...

-N
2242 days ago
Blingbae
Is everyone in the Skype group chat?
2241 days 11 hours ago
Tanishathomas
i did shit :(((((
2241 days 6 hours ago
Blingbae
Everyone: Concluding to the reason as to why this photoshoot was mostly red and catholic themed, was for my death cause, selling my kidneys on the Internet. I feel it truly represents the unholiness of the act, the model being shrouded by red walls representing lust and blood.

Me: So..uh... my model is in a bath of milk.. cause uh.. I couldn't find a bath of glue..and uh...yea..
2239 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
Clem: Why do we have to do these CRAZY...*looks at nin*...themed photoshoot, again?
2239 days 11 hours ago
Marcogr45
Kylie: My Photo doesnt even have sense tbh lol
2238 days 1 hour ago
ninjohn
Ninjohn Mail!

Despite all the editing, modeling is designed to bring out your true colours. Which one are you?

-N

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!