This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2203 days 21 hours ago
Latisha0987
Michael Yerger here.. How's everybody???
2203 days 18 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Lawd have mercy!! That was too close... I don't ever wanna be up for elimination again!
2203 days 17 hours ago
Marcogr45
Kylie: Well gurls!! Here we are. WE MADE IT BITCHES!!!
2203 days 12 hours ago
UnicornChicken
So any speculation about the next challenge? I think we might be doing a photo-shoot on the toilet... I'm totally down for that.
2203 days 11 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I keep reading that mail and trying to work it out - "You're face will FLUSH at this next challenge". Are we getting swirlies!? I've already had my head flushed down enough toilets thanks.
2203 days 3 hours ago
Cookie_13
Clem: I hope not SWIRLIES!!!!!!
2203 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
Hi gorls
2203 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
I think we're doing a bathroom photoshoot :)
2202 days 20 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I have to say pink is a much better theme than toilets. We've already got some pretty fierce photos rolling in for this challenge.
2202 days 2 hours ago
Tanishathomas
Tanisha: so nervous
2201 days 22 hours ago
Cookie_13
Clem: Your nervous? Lol
2201 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
We should all be nervous! Nin said the competition is going to thin out fast. We could be in for a massacre!
2201 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m talking full on Texas chainsaw - the people on the bottom get mutilated and killed.
2201 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
What are we supposed to do for fun around here?! Nobody seems to be around when I am, I'm gonna go raid the wig closet and keep myself entertained.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzu9dxgKeU1qcz72no1_500.gif
2201 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
https://i.gifer.com/7XIk.gif

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!