This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Seventh NNTM Mansion

Topic » The Seventh NNTM Mansion

2168 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
This is how I genuinely feel. I have even hinted at it multiples times in the skype chat before I left it a few times. This isn't something that I'm saying just because everyone here thinks I suck. I was fully prepared for those statements the moment Ninjohn revealed the challenge.
2166 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I really hate being in the bottom 2, damn...
I felt so misunderstood at the beginning of this competition so when the judges finally started to get me it felt great. But now it feels like I'm stuck in a rut and everybody is getting tired of me. This is absolutely the lowest point in the competition for me. Just gotta hold out hope that I make it through to next week because Sarah is one of my biggest competitors.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e9cde7edccb9650111b182d5cafacc5d/tumblr_inline_ooi95275vS1rifr4k_500.gif
2166 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I gotta cry and get that airtime in case I don't make it through this Face-face-face off!
2166 days 15 hours ago
Blingbae
i feel bad for you on a personal level but as a competitor i'm like
2166 days 15 hours ago
Blingbae
on an unrelated topic: i decided to calculate the track records of individuals using the dusted or busted method from drag race
2 POINTS if you win, 1 POINT if you get high, 0 if you get safe, -1 POINT if you get low, -2 POINTS if you are in the bottom two

Corinna: 6
Crystal R: 6
Crystal S: 0
Ember: -4
Judith: 2
Melodie: 5
Stanley: 4
Tina: 1
Sarah: -4
2166 days 15 hours ago
Blingbae
But a method more ideal is to compare queens that competed on different seasons.
It is calculated by adding the scores together and dividing by the number of episodes a queen competed in, but to do so, the scoring method needs to be changed into all positive numbers, now becoming this:
WIN: +10
HIGH: +7.5
SAFE: +5
LOW: +2.5
BTM2/ELIM: 0
Keep in mind, it is statistically impossible to compare a queen that got eliminated extremely early, such as first-out or second-out.
2166 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Hmm interesting when I look at the chart I wouldn’t think that me and Corinna have one of the highest track records.
2166 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Aahhh I'm screaming... I'm feeling like this is my time to go and I was absolutely not expecting to go so soon. If I don't make it through y'all better bring the house down with some lewkssss. Because I will be sitting on my street corner back home making voodoo dolls and praying to the devil that I somehow get brought back.
2166 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
stanley if you go what would be your departing lipstick message
2166 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
lmao Corinna I just worked that out as well but I rounded them:
Corinna: 6.25
Crystal R: 6.25
Crystal S: 5
Ember: 4.17
Judith: 5.42
Melodie: 6.04
Stanley: 5.83
Tina: 5.21
Sarah:4
2166 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
ill just keep yours because it looks much cleaner lol
2166 days 14 hours ago
Blingbae
then again it doesnt mean it shows who the frontrunner is, just whos been fairly the most consistent
2166 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
If I had to leave a lipstick message it would definitely be:
I'm heading back to the freak show, whoever wins, please buy me a dog with your prize money.
P.S Sorry for leaving my ginger pubes all over the bathroom xo
2166 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Queens of math yesss. I'm definitely not at the top anymore after this challenge...

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!