Tribal Council #10- T'Challa

Topic » Tribal Council #10- T'Challa

135 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Come on in guys!

*Everyone walks in with lit torches, places them, and sits*
*Julian sits on Throne*

We will now bring in the members of our jury.  Gonzalo, Tim, Josh, RJ, and Newz, voted out at the last tribal council.

Julian - As the Black Panther, you now almost have unilateral control of the vote unless an idol is played.  How do you avoid getting dueled now that net round the Black Panther will be all powerful with idols out of the picture?

James - You've either been immune every round or there has been a challenge, concerned you may be a target because of this now that if there's not a duel, it's the first time anyone can vote you out?

Nick - With the game getting down to the end, how do people decide who to try and take to the end?

Leanna - There are three returnees still in the game, soon, you guys could actually outnumber the new players which we don't usually see.  Has your experience helped you all stay in the game?

Birks - How does one build a resume in this specific season given the twist?

Matt - Tonight is the last night for an idol play, and both our still out there, is this a cause for concern?

You have 24 hours to cast your vote.  Birks has immunity, you can not vote for Birks.  Julian is the Black Panther, you can not vote for him but you can challenge him before his vote steal is announced.  Anyone else is fair game.  If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it tonight, please tell me along with your vote.  If you don't vote then you receive a self-vote should your vote not be stolen.  If I have all the votes early, I may read them early, but if you don’t want me to, just let me know you hold the vote and then I won’t read at least until you stop holding the vote.  Good Luck!

(You can also respond to scenarios, so you can cast different votes for every possible steal Julian might do or play an idol, as the steal effectively comes before the votes are cast.  But once Julian makes his vote steal, you can no longer challenge him.  So you have until I announce who’s vote he stole to do so.)

If you want to duel the Black Panther, say “I CHALLENGE FOR THE MANTLE OF BLACK PANTHER” in this forum.  If someone says this, the vote is cancelled and the person who said it duels Julian for the title of Black Panther.  Winner becomes the Black Panther, loser goes home.
135 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks - How does one build a resume in this specific season given the twist?

I'd say it's pretty hard to build a resume. With the black panther twist, it's hard to take credit for "controlling a vote". Winning immunity challenges is a way to build a resume and I'm glad I won this one.
135 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
James - You've either been immune every round or there has been a challenge, concerned you may be a target because of this now that if there's not a duel, it's the first time anyone can vote you out?

Yes, tbh. There are potentially 4 out of 6 people immune tonight, so it's really not the best time for this to have happened.
135 days 2 hours ago
snick427
Nick - With the game getting down to the end, how do people decide who to try and take to the end?

As always, people are looking at who they can beat. Indeed, that's the strategy throughout the game, the only difference is that now there is more urgency.
134 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - As the Black Panther, you now almost have unilateral control of the vote unless an idol is played.  How do you avoid getting dueled now that net round the Black Panther will be all powerful with idols out of the picture?

I pray to every known god and hope one of them listens
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, nobody has decided to challenge the Black Panther this round, so we move forward with the vote.  Julian, please reveal who's vote you're stealing.
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Julian: Nick

Julian has stolen Nick's Vote.  This means Nick will not vote and Julian will vote for Nick instead.
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Everyone but Nick goes to vote*

I'll go tally the votes...
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*returns with urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they wanna play it now is the final time to do so...
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Leanna Stands*
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Leanna walks up and hands me something*

*Leanna sits back down*
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*holds what Leanna gave me*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played then any votes cast against that person will not count...
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
This IS a hidden immunity idol

Any votes cast for Leanna will not count
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*James Stands*
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
*James walks up and hands me something*

*James sits back down*
134 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is ALSO a hidden immunity idol

Any votes cast for James will not count either

open group

Noah's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!