ABOUT RED NOSES, SHARED IPS, ETC. (REPOST)
- Just a reminder that multiple accounts are not allowed on Tengaged, nor is it permissible to log onto someone else's account for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, logging on for the purpose of:
1. Buying T$ for someone else.
2. Voting for someone.
3. Posting a Stars speech.
4. Eating so someone doesn't die in Survivor.
5. Checking to see if the password someone shared is real.
SIBLINGS AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITH YOU
If you have a sibling or someone else living with you who uses Tengaged, please contact us when they create an account. We will look for IP consistency, to make sure you are indeed in the same location. If the system does happen to give you a nose anyway, please mail us with your sibling's account name and your nose will be removed.
If you share an IP with someone (and it is approved by mods), there are still certain rules you must follow:
1. You may not join games together. If you join Survivor, do not deliberately join the same or opposing tribes. If, somehow, you still end up merging, mail us and let us know so you don't get an automatic nose/ban. We will allow you both to stay in the game, but will watch carefully for suspicious behavior.
2. You may not plus each other's blogs.
3. Be aware that all accounts on the IP are responsible for all behavior on those accounts. We are trusting you when you tell us you're different people, but the truth is, when you share an IP, we have no idea if you go on your brother's account and harass someone, or if your sister creates 10 multis. Therefore, you MAY all be banned for any bannable behavior on any of the accounts in your household.
"WHY DO I HAVE A NOSE?"
In most cases, you probably know why. If you logged onto someone's account or allowed someone onto yours, there's your reason. If a friend logged on from your house, that's why. If you disobeyed one of the rules above (e.g., joining a game with your sibling), that it.
If you KNOW why you have a nose, there is no need to mail TM. Just check with us in 7-10 days, and we'll run a new IP check and remove the nose if your IP is clear (this means no more logging onto other people's accounts before then!).
Please do not contact moderators on their personal accounts or Skype, or your report is likely to be ignored, missed, or simply confused (not all mods can access the TM account, not all mods can view IPs, etc). Red nose and all other reports should go directly to this account. If you are while level and cannot mail Tengaged_Moderation, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN YOU VISIT ANOTHER TENGAGER....
Leave a comment