"Greatest Love of All" - Kennedy Holmes (1)
"Break Every Chain" - Kymberli Joye (5)
"Emotion" - MaKenzie Thomas (2)
"Cry For You" - DeAndre Nico (3)
"Space Cowboy" - Chevel Shepherd (6)
"Long Train Runnin'" - Chris Kroeze (9)
"Consequences" - Lynnea Moorer (11)
"Use Me" - Dave Fenley (4)
"Body Like a Back Road" - Kirk jay (7)
"Dog Days Are Over" - Sarah Grace (8)
"Complicated" - Reagan Strange (10)
1. Kennedy Holmes (+0)
2. MaKenzie Thomas (+0)
3. DeAndre Nico (+0)
4. Chevel Shepherd (+2)
5. Kymberli Joye (+0)
6. Dave Fenley (-2)
7. Kirk Jay (+0)
8. Chris Kroeze (+1)
9. Sarah Grace (-1)
10. Lynnea Moorer (+1)
11. Reagan Strange (-1)
Top 11 Performance Notes:
1. Ok. WHAT. Kennedy and Kymberli gave us performances that we truly did not deserve. Kennedy just did Whitney so proud. I swear I was so floored by this performance that I was about to shed a tear. She deserves to win this season.
2. Kymberli has been on the downfall for me....up until this week. She K I L L E D this song and the last half of her performance was literally PERFECT. So much passion went into her singing here, and if anyone denies how incredible that performance was, then they are simply deaf and there is not other explanation.
3. Did MaKenzie just NAIL every part of Emotion by Destiny's Child? LMAO MaKenzie is one of the most polished singers I have ever seen on the show. Has she had a bad performance...scratch that...has she had a mediocre performance????? She is insanely good.
4. DeAndre Nico is the first contestant in a LONG time to get Adam to be passionate about someone on his team in the top 12. Adam honestly seems so disinterested on the show these days, except for during auditions, and this performance was SO good that Adam looked like his son just hit his first home run in little league baseball. DeAndre put SO MUCH into the last half of his performance. I loved it.
5. If you take anything away from this episode, just know that Kennedy, MaKenzie, Kymberli, and DeAndre all KILLED it.
6. Ok, but Chevel was also amazing, and she is by far up there w/ MaKenzie on being one of the most consistent performers on the show. TBH I fucking love Kacey Musgraves, and Chevel did this performance so well. Normally this would be higher than my 5th favorite performance of the night, BUT the top 4 of the night were just way too good to move them down.
7. Chris is a very solid singer and shreds on the guitar, and I think this was a great performance, but most of his performances are pretty simple and don't offer much other than sounding good. I want to see Chris take a risk.
8. Lynnea was better here, but she still is one of the most pitchy singers on the show. Either way, her good parts were really good here and I still enjoyed this performance, whereas the last 2 performances of her weren't that good.
9. UGH wtf is Dave's fanbase smoking? LMAO honestly I didn't hate his performance as much as America did, but it wasn't that good lol. With that being said, I still kinda liked it cuz the beatboxing was cool and he was having so much fun up there lol. His voice is great, but he should honestly be singing country roots songs that line up w/ his low register.
10. Kirk was boring...IDK WHAT ELSE U WANT ME TO SAY HERE.
11. Sarah just always seems like she's like slightly flat throughout every performance. I don't mean like REALLY flat...I mean annoyingly flat to where it's kinda hard to hear, but I can still hear it. Also, her voice fits REALLY well to jazz, but some of these big notes really feel like they're straining her voice, idk. I wasn't a fan of this performance.
12. Reagan sucks lol SORRY. This was an awful song choice for her bubbly personality and it just wasn't good.
**LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE TAGGED OR UNTAGGED**
BritishRomeo17 Kennedy's performance JUST barely beat out Kymberli's for me, although it was VERY close. Both were essentially perfect, but I have a soft spot for someone who can actually NAIL a Whitney classic. Most people sing karaoke versions of her songs on these shows and they don't even come close to Whitney's level, but Kennedy just took that song and polished it so perfectly and there were so many small things in that performance that are so technically amazing that I was just left w/ my mouth wide open once it ended lol.
BritishRomeo17 TBH Kymberli has been kinda inconsistent to me. "Break Every Chain" was literally perfect, and Run to You was really good. Other than that, the last half of Radioactive was amazing. Everything else has only been meh or good for me.
Chevel has just been super consistently great, imo, and she is really unique when it comes to female country singers on the show. DeAndre has had a couple meh performances too, but sometimes it's more of the songs fault than his (although I guess you could say the same about Kymberli singing Radioactive lmao). Regardless, DeAndre, Kymberli, and Chevel are all just about even anyways. MaKenzie and Kennedy are the standouts for me.
ALSO when these people are this good, it's all about your own opinion at this point. Unless you have Reagan as your fav or something, which is just obviously wrong lmao
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.