This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

1366 days 7 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah looks at Nice, definitely sympathizing with her but immediately shakes her head.
"I'm sorry gorgeous, but the wrestling team is where I belong."
She keeps Nice in a tight hug.
1366 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Looks at kore* whats that?
1366 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah nods at his cheering fans glancing at everyone like:
https://i.imgur.com/0hCzX8l.gif
1366 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
"Frozen yogurt. It's so delish!"
1366 days 7 hours ago
Dracarys
After hugging Aaliyah, Nice walks over to Sasha and hugs her

"Girl we're in deep shit right now"
1366 days 7 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: ... *she just rolls her eyes and looks over to this conversation* Ughhhh, now I want froyo.
1366 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn glares at the body not being there* “I half expected the body to be gone. But I swear on my body and soul, that she was shot right in front of my face.”
1366 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan folds her arms, pursing her lips*
^He's entering /my/ field, I shouldn't feel so threatened. He has the popularity, but I have the experience.^
1366 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

The incompetent police officers shrug, stepping out of the hallway and seeing a blood trail leading upstairs.
B: "Hold on... What if this chick is telling the truth and the body just... ran away?"
A: "Could be a plausible theory."

---
1366 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to Sasha*

What’s up Sasha
1366 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: *she hugs Nice back* "We really are. We need to run a smear campaign or something girl."
1366 days 7 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice looks at Natalie disgusted

"Whats up is your weird boyfriend is running for President and is going to fuck up our squad."
1366 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn blinks at the officers* “... her brains got blown out, she’s dead! She can’t fucking move.” *she follows the blood trail*
1366 days 7 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin nods, "He can go down... we just need the leverage."
1366 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

The incompetent police officers follow the blood trail, leading to another class room where they find Josie's body ceremoniously sitting in a chair and holding up a laptop, with a package of photos, the gun that killed Josie, a bloody bow and arrow and a masked costume. The laptop that Josie is holding has a video player opened, with the video in itself on pause.
A: "Should we play the video?"
The other police officer shrugs.

---

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!