This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

1380 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn slowly gets up and turns to the audience.
"Now I know this might come as a shock to you but I just want to inform everyone that this decision was MINE to make... I... decided this... Because I wanted to... Ahem. And as I'm sure all of you know, the presidential re-elections are coming up! And I won't be running for president... But... I will be helping my new bestie Elijah Rothschild as his VP in the re-election! Give it up for Elijah Rothschild!"
The crowd erupts in cheers as everyone starts cheering for Elijah, as he walks up to the mic.
"Thank you everyone so much. Uh... I know I'm kinda new here but, uh... I do genuinely have this school's best interest at heart."
He smiles, a hint of evil in his eyes as he locks eyes with Jordan and Alvin from afar before facing away to the cheering crowd, throwing roses and holding up "ILY ELIJAH ROTHSCHILD!!" homemade signs written in Comic Sans!
1380 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah looks at Nice a bit confused.
"Wait so what Karolyn said was true?"
1380 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin blinks, sighing. "It's over."
1380 days 4 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice is more focused on what is going on and she turns to Aaliyah

"What is going on... Elijah for President?..."
1380 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Natalie is the loudest cheering*

THATS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND
1380 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah stares at Elijah so confused...she then looks at the horrified face of Nice. She walks over and hugs her best friend, knowing that the cheerleading squad is gonna have some serious problems.
1380 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan watches as everyone applauds and defeatedly sits back down*
https://i.imgur.com/AOHf40p.gif
1380 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Makes a barf noise*
1380 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

The incompetent police officers are led to the News Club room, where Josie's body is... no longer there?
A: "Ma'am, though prank calls can sometimes be really funny, we really don't appreciate getting pranked over murder."
B: "Yeah, that is seriously fucked up, dude."

---
1380 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
(LMFAO i cackled irl)
1380 days 4 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: ... *she is just. squinting at this whole thing*
1380 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
(LMAO well it's over)
1380 days 4 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice looks at Aaliyah

"You have to run against him... you have the best chance with your fan following Aaliyah..."
1380 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore is just clapping unsure what's going on. "I want froyo..."
1380 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: *she stares at Elijah and Bronwyn* "Not this."

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!