This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

Topic » ♛ EPISODE TWO: He's All That

1366 days 16 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice looks at the bleachers and sees Alvin and Jordan obviously upset and disgusted then looks back at Sasha

"We need allies quickly... we cannot let this homey win and ruin our squad"

Nice then looks at Natalie

"And I suggest you talk to your homeless boyfriend and make sure he doesn't fuck up the squad."
1366 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn shakes her head* “Dont play it. It might mess with your judgement on the poor girl.”
1366 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan nods*
You're right. We just need that damn password, that'll really get it started.
1366 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin nods, "Literally... do you think it's something obvious? Like, 123, 1234, 12345, or his name?"
1366 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: "We need to find out who else hates Elijah, and work with them. But I refuse to work with any losers so yeah."
1366 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Ill join
1366 days 16 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice looks at Sasha

"Girl, desperate times count for desperate measures."
1366 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

The incompetent police officers dismiss Karolyn and click play. The video starts playing, as Josie sits in her chair and smiling, totally not having a gun pointed at her off-screen.
"Hello Lakeview students! If you're watching this... Chances are I've most likely been killed. But I've cracked the code. I know who killed McKenna Matthews, Aron Rosón AND Kori Morgan. Yes, the brunette cheerleader herself... Sasha Shayne. In these past days, I have totally conducted my own lil' Nancy Drew amateur investigation and I have amassed tons of evidence that point to Sasha Shayne being the killer."
The incompetent police officers open the package of photos, which is revealed to be a slew of photos of Sasha Shayne caught holding a packet of gasoline as the Starbucks exploded, and also being on the crime scene of Aron Rosón's murder, and also holding the same mask as the popular masked figure.
A: "Well, I think that about settles it. Sasha Shayne is the serial killer! We must arrest her like right now, I guess?"
The other police officer nods, as they leave the classroom and start heading towards the gym.

---
1366 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

(1 hour warning before the episode closes!!)

---
1366 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn fucking tackles one of the police officers* “Sasha didn’t kill anyone! You fucking idiot officers.”
1366 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah is sitting with Finley and Kore when she notices police officers just enter and the gym, she gets a bit startled and confused seeing them enter.
1366 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan sighs*
No.. We tried like every combination possible last night, it just didn't make sense.
1366 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: "I'm sure there's like semi-popular people who hate Elijah. So that should be enough or whatever."
1366 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin shrugs, "I don't know then, maybe it's the (Or Whatever) in the Brew's name? I dunno... well, anyways I guess we should head out now and plan a downfall."
1366 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Rachel Stevens suddenly pops up behind Jordan and Alvin, sitting in the bleachers above them.
"Did you try 'buyaphysicalcopycomeandgetitatyourlocalshopthatsellsCDs123'?"
https://usercontent.one/wp/www.cantstopthepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/rachel-stevens-sweet-dreams-my-la-ex2.gif

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!