This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

Topic » ♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

1421 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
*kick the binder in place and close the locker. Grab my bag from the floor and walks down the hallway*
1421 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
(Sorry Tommy)

*Karolyn heads to her car and drives off to the coffee shop, her camera in the passenger seat*
1421 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*Kori would chuckle, nodding her head*

I'll let that one go, just this once. *She'd place her hand on her shoulder, giving a fake frown* Let's be honest, i'm sure you're ecstatic that vermin is dead. You've wanted her place in power for like... ever. *Cocks head*

^How do we know Sasha's uncultured ass didn't have a hand in this death? Questions questions. ^
1421 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Dalton looks up at Leonie, tilting his head and spending a lot of time trying to decipher what she just said.
1421 days 10 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice looks her phone as it rings and sighs. She looks at Aailyah a little bit guilty

"I really can't go to the coffee shop. Sasha doesn't want me to be around the 'homeless teens', I think I'm just going to find the cheerleaders and hang out with them. You can come too, McKenna and Sasha really like you."
1421 days 10 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: ...It's My Chemical Romance. *after responding way too late she sighs and crosses her arms, leaning up against the lockers as she listens to the others talk music*
1421 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Drake takes his drink To-Go and heads home-
1421 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore smiles at Leonie. "I love that, too!" She glances at Sammy. "Yes, but..." She gestures at all of Dalton meaningfully.
1421 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy rolls her eyes and takes her bra off, throwing it on the floor. She puts on her fishnets and her 8 inch high heels before grabbing her purse from wherever she dropped it*

Lucy: "I'm just asking if you're done flooding your basements. Are you ready to go to the brew now?"
1421 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley is walking to the coffee shop as his phone pings...he rolls his eyes as he opens the message*

-  “Maybe you should take your own advice Dalton...” -

*he then responds to his DM*

- “You should work on your body more and then maybe you’d be better at Wrestling than me.” -

*Finley puts his phone away and enters the coffee shop*
1421 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
-Flora bites the end of her pen, looking at the papers.
^Much more difficult than I recall. ^
1421 days 10 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah looks at Nice a bit puzzled

"You mean McKenna liked..."

Aaliyah sets out a small sigh, even though she was never close to McKenna, it is still really upsetting knowing someone who just suddenly passed away.
1421 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7
*Andi gets home and heads straight to her room, ignoring her parents. She throws the rest of her stuff in her room and heads back out of the house, continuing down the street, looking at houses and people watching as she walks*
1421 days 10 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay looks in her closet to find a outfit for tonight*
1421 days 10 hours ago
Scarelet
*Christian decides to go for a walk while secretly singing vogue in his head*

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!