This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

Topic » ♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

1369 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2018-05/31/10/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web-01/anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif
1369 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
JANUARY 14TH, 2013.
9:45 PM.

Elijah Rothschild sits in his bedroom alongside Fern Mayfield. “Mowgli’s Road” by Marina & The Diamonds is being blasted on Elijah’s vinyl player as both of them watch over Bronwyn Hartfeld, currently passed out and tied to an electric chair.

FERN: “...Do you think this worked?”
ELIJAH: “It has to. I went this over multiple times. She’s going to turn into one of us.”
FERN: “This is so dumb. We could’ve just held her captive and forced her to wear beanies and shit.”
https://66.media.tumblr.com/443220cdb632a8a3896665bf14e3e0f3/tumblr_inline_p0sk7zf52w1uvaycf_540.gif

Elijah glares at her.

ELIJAH: “You don’t get it. No one ever gets it. It takes a whole lot to brainwash something. Do you know how many Skillshare classes I had to attend on ‘brainwashing people’?”
Fern rolls her eyes.
FERN: “You’re so fucking lame. I’m heading o-”

Suddenly, the previously passed out Bronwyn suddenly wakes up, causing Lucy to jump. She death-stares both Elijah and Fern before untying herself out of the chair. Elijah watches in amazement as she goes through Elijah’s wardrobe and finds herself a beanie, shoving it inside her blonde head.

ELIJAH: “...Bronwyn?”

Bronwyn turns to Elijah.

BRONWYN: “Hey, listen, are you gonna get Electra Heart? April 27th, the album comes out, I think you’re gonna like it.”

Elijah slowly smiles, before getting up and starting to cheer Bronwyn on.

ELIJAH: “...It’s alive… IT’S ALIVE!!!”
https://images2.imgbox.com/75/3e/ovKP3EuS_o.gif
1369 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
JANUARY 14TH, 2013.
10PM.

Sasha Shayne is curled up in her bed, her hands grasping the bedroom pillow. She ignores the multiple notifications she’s getting from Natalie and continues skimming through BuzzFeed’s “Say ‘Yuck’ or ‘Yum’ To These Fried Foods And We Will Guess If Your Boyfriend Is Secretly Homosexual And Ignoring Your Text Messages”.

SASHA: “Guess this is my only shot-”

Sasha gets interrupted by Flora, glass of wine in her left hand and a sealed folder in her right one.

FLORA: “This came in the mail for you.”

Flora throws the folder on Sasha’s bed and patiently waits for Sasha to open it. Sasha checks the folder and sees a little message written for her.
-from the homeless kid himself, elijah rothschild. i just want you to understand how serious i am about this. remember, its not just my word against yours ;)-
Sasha gulps at the message, while Flora tilts her head.
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/jessica-lowndes-tumblr-gif.gif

FLORA: “Something wrong, babygirl?”
SASHA: “...Why the hell are you still here?”
FLORA: “Come on, family relatives shouldn’t keep secrets. Open it!”

Sasha very reluctantly and very slowly opens the folder, only to find a bunch of pictures of her standing around the Starbucks after the explosion, holding a packet of gasoline.

SASHA: “Hoooly shit!!!”

Flora looks at the pictures, shocked, before looking up at Sasha.

FLORA: “...Is there something you wanna tell me, Sasha?”
SASHA: “...I-”
FLORA: “...Sasha, did you murder McKenna Matthews?”

Sasha looks at Flora, unable to muster up a response.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GenuineAngryHookersealion-size_restricted.gif
1369 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
JANUARY 15TH, 2013.
9AM.

Alvin Adams walks up to his locker, checking back at his DMs with Bronwyn. He sighs, still not having gotten a response. Jordan Crawford walks up to him.

JORDAN: “Didn’t hear from her, I assume?”
ALVIN: “No… Dude, I’m really starting to get worried here.”
JORDAN: “I knew that Elijah character wasn’t right. We were right to be suspicious of him.”

Leonie walks by them.

LEONIE: “La petite blonde était une garce stupide et agaçante. Honnêtement, plus il y a d'Américains qui sont purgés, meilleure est cette école.”
[translation: The short little blonde one was a dumb, annoying bitch. Honestly the more americans that get purged, the better this school gets.]
JORDAN: “You’re not wrong, Leonie, but still… I feel bad. Should we start a search party or somethi-”

Suddenly Jordan is cut off by all of the students present in the hallway gasping as they see Bronwyn arriving, gasping in horror at her clothing.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/9a4c8dc7db3ff21f92bcfcd4e2a1757f/tumblr_n8yxxzS8Lp1tgnmjfo4_250.gif
The students are even more shocked and bewildered when they see Elijah Rothschild, Fern Mayfield and Andi Scott following her, dressed just as hideously as Bronwyn is. Alvin slowly approaches Bronwyn.

ALVIN: “...B-Bronwyn?”
BRONWYN: “No. I’m Miss Sugar Pink Liquor Liquor Lips. Now... If you'll excuse me.”

She bumps Alvin on the shoulder as the trio follows her, as Elijah snickers at a very disturbed Karolyn watching from the sidelines.

---

END CREDITS THEME:

---
1369 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
---

again, me and turkey would like to thank everyone for showing up and being active in this roleplay! we really appreciate your guys’ participation <3 so truly thank you all <3
information on the second episode should come out in the following days! cya guys until next time x

---
1369 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Suddenly, the previously passed out Bronwyn suddenly wakes up, causing Lucy to jump. She death-stares both Elijah and Fern before untying herself out of the chair. Elijah watches in amazement as she goes through Elijah’s wardrobe and finds herself a beanie, shoving it inside her blonde head.

(why did Lucy jump?)
1369 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
(it's just a typo! penny meant fern!)
1369 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
(I figured :P)
1369 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Spicyyyy!!
1365 days 18 hours ago
Tommy123
(I can't wait til episode 2 comes out)

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!