This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1442 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3"

Rohan totally dig his own grave tonight because he wants to throw the callenge today & he wants Renny & I gone already I  was began to trust him & now he throw Renny & myself under the bus like that. That’s is really bad move for your game dude
1442 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

HOLY SHITTTT Pat just told me he found the menu let’s gooooo. I’m really happy he told me because that shows he really trust me in this game. I can use that to my advantage:). He can only get advantage unless he voted in minority, so I told me we should just split the votes because ik Matt is voting Kolby anyways. Pat and I will be writing Matt’s name down. After this tribal I think Matt would never want to work with me moving forward, but IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Vote: Matt hey bro ur not the target tonight, but I’m really hoping Pat gets a good advantage from this.
1442 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

Matt if your reading this please please forgive me I don’t want you to hate me but Kolby is my friend and you are friends with my tribe mates and other people on the other side. Your such a good person. If you stay I won’t be shock that people lied to me. Good luck 💜
1442 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany / LaFierceBrittany1:

https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/happy-1.gif

Walking back into camp after using my advantage and taking out Matt hasn’t left me with a very satisfied reaction. Yes, I probably should’ve saved my advantage and used it to take out a “threat” but I don’t see the point in doing that so early on. I’m not gonna lie, I was a little paranoid that I was going to get votes but thankfully, my social ties with my tribemates have kept me afloat. I know I look stupid and I probably should’ve told my alliance called “OG SEWU” that I voted myself last tribal and I got the steal a vote but I was hesitant. Regardless, I’m here to play another day and I’m hoping we can win this next challenge because I don’t want there to be anymore stress put on me where I can potentially ruin my whole game.

At this point, I gotta go with the flow and hope that everybody still has me in their plans moving forward. They know I’m good at these challenges and will probably be a threat at merge so hopefully they won’t shoot at me before that. Linking up with Yung at the merge will be good for me as he’s my #1 for now. This is a terrible first confessional, I know, but this was just one slip up in my game. Everything before this was just me building my relationships with everybody.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f156a7e5d22c20a24a2c3af382639b2/tumblr_inline_pgf7xuOXtW1t1zpts_500.gif
1442 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

sooo my tribe had a huge comeback yesterday which was amazing. We’re all safe from tribal council which is nice.  I have a few concerns right now however and I need to address them

1 ) Rohan speaking too much without thinking ( last nights challenge especially) is starting to get on everyone’s nerves.

2 ) I do trust Matt however I feel like he is playing too hard. His fake idol play wasn’t really necessary. I’m surprised Rohan wasn’t suspicious of it in the first place.

3) Brandon is telling Ellie everything and it’s starting to become an issue. Ellie now knows that the idol is fake. And she has told Rohan about what Brandon has done.
Im not sure what Ellie is doing but it’s making me question who she really wants to work with.

4) if Ellie finds out that me and Matt we’re entertaining the thought of voting her out, I’ll be in big trouble. We win to win immunity/ and or I need to gain an advantage tonight
1442 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon/ Coolbrandonman:

Everything is falling apart now. Mother. Fucker. Yungz “accidentally” slipped up and told Rohan about Ellie’s advantage menu which means he knows the idol is fake. But now I got Ellie telling me that Rohan and Yungz are friends outside of the game. Now I don’t trust ANYONE on my tribe. Rohan wants to throw the challenge to take out Nick. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to get me out if we lose. So no fucking way we are throwing the challenge. Fucking hell dude
1441 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

So I am pretty worried right now. I told Rohan that Ellie got the advantage menu and then he went back and told her that he knew. I had to do some damage control with Pretty much everryone in my tribe . Rohan is trying to get us to throw the comp but after this evenings events I don’t think anybody feels safe to throw the comp. last night and this morning me and Brandon have been trying to decide whether we should try and get Ellie out before the merge if possible. Now all I’m thinking is how will I make it to the merge ?
1441 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Patrick / pkpkpkpk:

WTF IS THIS GAME. I was so close to an advantage and FUCKING BRITTANY played me. Like wtaf she is such a bitch. I know she had the steal a vote because she self voted last time and i really dont know who to believe anymore. Ryan couldve told them to prevent me from getting an advantage or queen and brittany just wanted matt out but why tf did they use the steal a vote such a waste! Anyway im very angry and fuck tribal lines im ready to play now that was a big wake up call. So i texted yung rohan and renny ! Just to let them know what happened to plant seeds in their heads . I also heard that rohan found out about the fake idol so brandon is fucked now ahahah loser. Anyway i talked to ryan and i told him my advantage was to leave tribal council but i could bring a friend just to make him feel bad if he told them or else to make him angry with brittany lol. I also heard from matt that queen has been throwing my name out so thats not good. Anyway my hit list now is BRITTANY , QUERN , ROHAN AND ELLIE !
1441 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Finally decided what the plan is. Since Rohan is throwing the challenge, we are gonna use this opportunity to take him the fuck out. Ellie’s vote won’t even matter since she’s most likely going for the advantage. So all we need is three people to vote for Rohan which will be me, Yung, and Nick. I feel kinda confident but there’s always paranoia. Rohan told me that 3 people told him it was fake. I know Yung and Ellie told him about it today. I only told the fab five and Ellie about it being fake. So that means the third person was either Patrick, Ryan, or Brittany. I don’t think it was Ryan. Ryan told me he doesn’t trust Brittany that much anymore after the last tribal council so there’s a bigger possibility of her being the third person. Patrick was one of the first people I talked to in the game so I don’t think he would tell Rohan about it. Well whoever it is, I now need Ellie to stay in because someone in fab five is working with both sides, And could possibly be working against me. The only thing I don’t understand is that Rohan said he found out it was fake two days after I gave it to him. Why would someone wait two days to tell him that. Like what could’ve happened during that time that motivated someone to tell him? Maybe I’m reading into this too much. It’s possible that Ellie told Matt and then Matt spread the message to Rohan since they were working together. Or Ellie could’ve told Kolby, who Rohan wants to be safe. Or maybe someone else who was voted out told him.
1441 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Holy shit thank you Patrick! My man! God that is sad for them. And also sad for Rohan. I know I said we might throw a challenge but honestly I’m glad we didn’t. Someone on the tribe tried, but didn’t succeed. The good news is that if Kolby goes, I get to see Rohan panic as he thinks the odds will be stacked against him in the merge. I guess it will be pretty fun to see Ellie panic as well given that she’s supposed to be one of the more dangerous ones here. I cannot believe he fucking submitted a 31. Unbelievable. Well I guess the hours that Yungz and I spent planning on how to get rid of Rohan was all for naught. Its fine I guess. Hopefully the fab five + Ellie will get together soon to plow through the rest of these hoes. But for now, I’m gonna chillax and watch my neighbors dog sit outside and chase after kids that are riding by on their tricycles. Seriously though, the neighbors gotta get that dog fixed. He’s just a running, and barking blob of testosterone.Yungz got himself the advantage menu. Now the problem with that is next tribal we go to, Ellie’s vote most likely won’t matter, and now Yungz vote might not matter either as they will both be trying to earn their advantages. So that just leaves me and Nick voting Rohan. Fuck man. I mean, Yung wants to try to get the idol so he can still vote Rohan but that is risky as shit. Assuming the merge is soon, we need all the votes we can get as I believe Britany and Tiffany are going awol. With Yung and Ellie going for their advantages, the rest of the alliance will be left vulnerable as shit. I guess the good news is that everyone ( including me) is sick of Rohan’s shit and want him gone soon.
1441 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Patrick / pkpkpkpk:

It could be me today and that sucks so bad i love this game and if i just make merge then i coudl really win this game i have relationships with nearly everyone apart from queen kolby and ellie. Ugh this sucks i really need brittany to pull through
1441 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

We won another tribal immunity challenge today & we still have 7 original sewu tribe & 4 kalasan tribe left & if Kolby gets voted out tonight , the original kalasan tribe only as 3 left to go to the merge tomorrow. If we merge it will be game on like donkey Kong this final leg between of 7 or 8 of us going home beginning of final 10 to the final 3 or final 2 in this game
1441 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Sooo I’m pretty sure the merge is coming tonight. I’m glad we won immunity because I did not wna go to tribal after yesterday. I finally have gotten the advantage menu and that is huge . I’m totally stressing out because I have no idea what I want to get. I feeel like I’m edging toward the idol as I’m starting to get a little paranoid. I jus feel like if I get the idol I could use it to get out a strong player and it could really help my game. I’m not the strongest competitor here so I’m not gna be winning individual immunity that often  . So even though everyone will know I have it. It will scare them and it could really help me advance in the game . I need to make a decision on what is best for me ughh. Idk what I’m gna do. I could steal a vote because I don’t think I’d be in danger of going home at merge tribal council damnit. Ughhh
1441 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

Well that tribal went to shit and Im really upset. Brittany and Tiffany are snakes for doing us dirty like that. The plan was to split the votes for Kolby to go and that didn’t work lol. This next immunity challenge is a must win, because I don’t know what the fuck is gonna happen now. The steal a vote was wasted tbh and I think Brit or Kolby had it. Im hoping I can trust brit moving forward more. What the absolute FUCKKKKKKKKKKK I literally spent four hours playing this pathetic game and ended getting the best score and to make things worst we lose and the host is being a smart ass to me when im in a shitty mood LOL. Im really pissssssssssedddddd offffffff, I don’t know how Pat got a 36 or 31 that’s sad. He told me that he was gonna go try hard for this challenge, but he didn SMFH. I think Tiffany threw the challenge because she didn’t send her score. Wellllllllll I just found out Kolby and Tiffany are friends. I just need to get past this vote, and I would be in the clear for the merge coming up. Im hoping Brittany stick with us and it makes no sense for them to turn on us, because they’ll just create more enemies for themselves and that’s bad gameplay on their part. I think I would be in control after this tribal and when we merge.
1441 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

It sucks because we lost again so that means Kolby has to go. I was hoping that Brittany would be more willing to make a power move but like I thought she’s a weak bitch for sticking with the old sewe. However, this doesn’t mean I’m fucked in the jury old sewe thinks I’m loyal 100% but you know what imma play the middle man. Vote #3:

I’m so sorry I carried you as far as you could go. Luv you

KOLBY

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!