This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1439 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Ellie / Idols:

My tribe is annoying, I hate it here. I want to vote out Rohan so bad, but nobody else is giving me strong vibes that I can rely on their vote. Ethan is hard to communicate with, Renny is just 'meh' and Chase hasn't asked for my vote at ALL.

I wanted to vote out Renny or Rohan here, but because they've both asked for my vote, I have no choice but to vote for Chase so that I remain in majority and have a better chance of not getting swap fucked.
1438 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Eliie has been giving me details about her game plan. Nice. She told she’s probably going to vote out Chase because he hasn’t reached out to her yet. She also told me her vote is the deciding vote. This is stellar news to me because now Rohan, who I think is loyal to me, will stay in the game. I also told him not to use his “idol” today so hopefully he sees that. In a perfect world, Rohan won’t play the “idol” and Chase gets the boot. I’m hoping for the best. . .Type a message
1438 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Matt / Mattyboy0005:

Rohan is trying to split votes, but I may think that’s a bad idea, becuase it could lead to his blindide
1438 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz

Rohan just messaged me and said “if tribe swap happens and you wanna work with me here's what we do you vote with original sewu so that u dont danger ur game but tell me who they are voting for so i can play my idol for them.” Like the kid actually thinks I’m gonna betray the tribe which I have an alliance of 5 with. . . I mean it would be hilarious when he plays the idol for who we are voting, but I don’t know if it would help things in the long run. I don’t know, I’m gonna see what happens later bc nobody even knows for sure if the announcement is for a tribe swap or not.
1438 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

My tribe continues to win immunity after immunity. I’m just happy we don’t have game too hard just yet. I have built bonds with some people. But I just know with tribe they all seem like straight white men and my personality type doesn’t mesh well with these people. Hopefully today is a swap or something maybe I’ll mesh better with the other tribe.
1438 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

We have the tribe swap & I’m on a tribe with 4 of the my old tribe & 3 of the other tribe & Rohan is on my tribe I have to work with the devil on this tribe I have no choice right now
1438 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
New Sewu Box: 5
1438 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz

When you gave the announcement about the tribe swap, my phone would not stop buzzing with Skype messages about All different alliances being formed. I got so many messages from everyone on the new tribe I’m on, and everyone on the other tribe I was on. Everybody wants a piece of Brando. . . I feel good going into this vote. We all decided on who to vote out so it should be a unanimous vote, but anything can happen. I would ask for a question at tribal but I’m not gonna because I know you’re gonna ask my why I gave an “immunity idol” to someone who was on the other tribe at the time. But the main point is that I feel confident
1438 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:

never active and i have a 4 person alliance so one of the others had to go this vote should be unanimous unless self vote happens (I vote mickle)
1438 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Mickle / PickleMickle20:

Honestly? I have no idea what's going on with this game. I'm kind of just waiting for Rohan to blow up again for the lulz.

If I lose to Rohan I'll be super pissed but it would low-key be iconic.

For now I'm voting Mickle just because I cbf to try and make a bigger move right now LOL

I'll let Rohan burn all the bridges RN
1438 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soo the swap happened today. And I’m totally looking forward to this, it’s a new game. I’m allies with Brandon. Ive gotten along with Nick. And I’ve been talking to Rohan and Ellie since the game started. I also talked to Renny briefly after the casting reveal. Mickle has also been put on our tribe. Who has offered nothing this whole game. I tried talking to him but he hasn’t really said anything .I’m on nobody’s radar  So it’s a real easy vote tomorrow and everyone else seems on board with it so it’s nice to be able to relax. I haven’t gotten any power yet which is unfortunate but Everybody seems to be cool with me so I don’t have any reason to worry
1438 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Mickle voted out 6-1
1438 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Matt / Mattyboy0005:

I knew I was in a little trouble down 4-3 in tribe lines after a swap. Luckily, my relations kept me safe at least for this night. However, they wanted to vote out Ethan to get a 2 for 1, so I had to convince them to stick with Kolby.
1438 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:
Once again we win immunity and Im extremely thrilled about my tribe because All We Do is Win. I feel like we’re swapping after this vote tho. Im hoping I can be in the majority, so Im sitting pretty on my tribe.

We swap and I couldn’t be any happier, because two members of my alliance is on my tribe and Tiffany, who I have been talking too since day 1. Also, Matt is on my tribe and him and I are cool. We also have Kolby, who is really good player and Ethan, who I don’t know about.

I lose in the challenge because I had work LOL. I think Im in a good spot with everyone. I made a OG Sewu gc and we’re all eying Ethan and now we’re all thinking Kolby might be med evacd because if he self-votes again hes good as gone. Im talking to Matt and he doesn’t want to vote Ethan, but Im really contemplating of the idea Ethan or Matt having an idol. Matt proposed to me if I vote Kolby then we have a majority, but I don’t wanna piss of the OG Sewu. That wouldn’t make any sense to turn on them yet. I might have to lie to Matt, but that might damage our relationship. I also gotta start talking to people who I haven’t got the chance to talk to yet and that is Ellie, Rohan and Renny. Another thing Im telling Pat and Brandon that they’re my number 1s to gain their trust more. We might be in the final 11 viewers stay tuned.
1438 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soo Mickle was voted out. Just as planned . I couldn’t be happier. It was a safe way to not rock the boat. Didn’t create any enemies . I feel good inside this new tribe, for now. I can defs trust Brandon 100% here, and Ellie seems pretty trustworthy. Brandon informed me that Rohan and Nick asked him to be in an alliance. So Rohan is definetely someone that I need to watch out for. Hopefully we win immunity and are safe tonight

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!