This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1415 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
1412 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

Tomorrow first Immunity challenge will be fantastic happy to play
Let’s the party & the game’s began
I like my tribe today is interesting
1412 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Patrick / pkpkpkpk:

Soooo my tribe is definitely interesting! I played a group game recebtly with ryan and pickle. Me and ryan were really close allies and we kinda blindsided pickle but thats not even the worse part. Our tribe kept losing so we ended up having four people on our tribe and one more vote to merge. So ryan turned on me and voted me out and im still bitterrrr. At the minute hes my only option but when i get the chance to cut his throat i willll
1412 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3

Last game I played with Matt. He got voted out early & same as me I’m sad he got voted out 13th place he a cool dude. I’m really hyper today because I feel extremely Excited to be in this game
1412 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
R1:
Kalasan box - 10
Sewu box - 3
1412 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Antonio / Jaesus123:
I’m here you already know! I’m that bitch! Everyone knows it! But u look around to this tribe and I see no one that I know and I’m kinda pissed off. I got stuck with Britney bitch and a bunch of straights... I’m thinking to myself how the fuck are these straight men gonna let a gay boy into their allaince let alone merge..
1412 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

Well first off, I think I deserve a thank you from you. If it wasn’t for me Ethan would’ve never won last season with my mentorship. He was padawan and I taught him very well in playing in these survivor games since he joined in March, I think. Now it’s the masters turn to win. My strategy coming into this game is to connect with a lot of people and hope that can benefit me in the long run. Ive talked to everyone on my tribe. I know Pat and Mickle from another game I played with them, but I voted them out. I hope their still not holding any grudges. However, when I talked to him he seemed pretty cool and I feel like I trust him the most so far. Also Yung and I had a long ass convo about survivor and WWE. Im hoping I can really get people to like me so I when they trust me enough, I can backstab them when I don’t need them. As of right now everyone on my tribe wants to work with me I think LOL.
1412 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ellie / Idols:

So we already got some rookie mistakes out here and we haven't even had the first challenge yet. Rohan has made two alliance chats with the entire tribe, trying to place himself perfectly in the middle. I discussed with Matt who is in the other chat, and we both agree that he's trying to play way too hard, way too fast.

He seems like an easy first boot that everyone would agree with me on, except possibly Reazo.

My best relationships so far are Matt and Kolby
1412 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Patrick / pkpkpkpk:
So my tribe seems pretty cool actuallyyy! Obviously my main guy is ryan for the moment but once merge hits or if we down on numbers at a tribe swap he can go! Ive talked to brittany, nick , yung and brandon and they all wanna work with me. See im pretty good at charming people am i right? This is great cause even if we lose i pick a name and everyone does it ! Anyway that leaves mickle and antonio. Antonio is kinda odd and he is palying a weird game looking for showmances and saying stupid shit so if he is inactive in the challenge then byeeee! Also mickle isnt my bestie and renny warned me from the other tribe to keep an eye on him so im definitely gonna do that. If we lose its gonna be either antonio or mickle and thats the tea!
1412 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Matt / Mattyboy0005:
I feel like I’m in a decent spot right now, becuase I know I have ellie and Ethan on my side. Rohan made a bold move and put 2 seperate alliences with everyone in the tribe, not knowing we both know about the other one. So I’m pretty sure he’s gonna he first gone
1411 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu: ethan just hasnt been active enough and we need to win challenges
1411 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Chase / KingB24: rohan is a shady bitchmaking multiple chats and targeting me in one of them
1411 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu: Ethan is a great guy but he isnt active on tengaged enough i have an alliance of 5 and an alliance of 4 including myself but I like my alliance of 4 more so....
1411 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman: ok so I had a stellar plan of messaging someone on the other tribe that Rohan found the idol and they should vote him out before he has the chance to play it but that plan just got flushed down the fucking toilet. I guess I can try to save Rohan just for shits and giggles by telling someone that he’s playing an idol. . . Or maybe I should just save that plan for another time
1411 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18: sorry I didn’t do it before the challenge I usually do. So we won tribal which is good. I’m likin how things are going so far. I’m getting to know the people on my tribe. Starting to create bonds and alliances . Ryan and brittney are people I can definetely trust. And I’m also becoming friends with Brandon and pkpk ( known him outside this group game ). So right now I couldn’t be happier. Hopefully we can win our second challenge tomorrow and keep this momentum going
1411 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

We won the first callenge now I can relax. On my birthday I’m happy. We don’t vote someone out on my birthday today

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!