This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1426 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewnan3: Roman thinks he’s the king of this game on profile please really Willy who did stole that from game of thrones & King Arthur yeah good luck 😄
1425 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny: I vote Rohan... surely people aren't stupid enough to keep him, right?... right?
1425 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ellie / Idols:
hehehe firecracker Ellie is back. Unfortunately Rohan has to take some of the heat this time. Am I really upset that he lied to me? Fuck no, he's a snake and he tried to play way too fast way too quick. But can that work to my advantage? Absolutely. I'm not giving him any credit if he manages to stay this vote, but he can call himself a social mastermind all he wants. At this point, Matt and I seek to gain his loyalty so that if we do happen to merge or swap together, he will hopefully remember who saved his ass from first boot. Is he going to remember that I called him out? Of course. But he might also respect that I didn't take his shit. I think he recognizes that I can be loyal and I'm willing to work with those who show me trust and honesty.

As of now, I still don't have a vote. I need to see if there's going to be any self-votes casted before I pick a route
1425 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:
changing my vote to reazo. Honestly bro it's you or me idk what's happening btu Ellie and Matt are my f3 and they said thery are doing this
1425 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:
I have not paid my taxes in over two years. Thats the only reason why I’m on this island. The IRS is on my ass and I needed to get the hell away from home. When I get back home I plan on acquiring a new identity and start working from the black market. Then I’m going to build a cabin on the mountains in Colorado to hide out in. It’s a solid plan, I just need to be disciplined and ready for anything. The government will never take another dollar from me again!
1425 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Reazo / Reazo:

lmao im so gonei talked to some of my tribe, but the thing is people also didn't reach out to me it's a two way road not a one way street
1425 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:
What why did they didn’t Roman out he was causing the drama with mostly everyone on the his tribe & other tribe & 4 people on the his tribe voted him to stay & not the other person who not created the drama who are these people
1425 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Reazo goes home in a close 5-3 vote
No one picks up the advantage menu
1425 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:
chase ur the most annoying person on the tribe and ur also useless in cheallenges
1425 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:
We won the second immunity challenge today for the tribe & then Rohan starts throwing temper tantrums at everyone in the chat & wants a tribe swap in the middle of a callenge really Rohan I thought you are a big king & kings don’t throw any temper tantrums really call yourself as a king by doing that what a joke & everyone loses dude & Rohan please man up please we don’t want u to throwing that I’m calling you out dude
1425 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Ok so I gave Rohan a fake immunity idol. He thinks it’s real. . . I don’t even know if it was possible for anyone to get an idol yet, but he fell for it so it doesn’t matter. Now I’m interested to see what the other tribe plans on doing with him. The giant target on his back just got 10x bigger and I could not be more amused about it. I don’t really care if he gets voted out this tribal or not, I’m just interested to see when he decides to use the idol. Part of me thinks he won’t use it this tribal because he messaged me and said “now everyone’s afraid to vote me out” . . . Suuurrre Rohan. I guess more power to him if he really believes that. Now to talk about serious business; The elderly lady that lives across the street from me has been coming over every day and giving my puppy treats. . . Now when you read that statement you might think “oh well that seems harmless; the old lady seems nice” but the thing is that SHE DOESNT HAVE A DOG. . . Why the hell does she have dog treats on her, and ready to be handed out whenever I see her? It doesn’t make sense! I don’t want this lady giving my dog any pocket treats! Oh and they give my dog the shits too! And who has to clean up his shits? Me! I swear next time she gives my dog a treat without my permission, I’m gonna call the cops and tell them that she is poisoning my puppy. . . I hope she enjoys prison because she’ll most likely be locked up for the rest of whatever life she has left.
I just realized that I want Rohan to stay in because now in case of a swap, he will 100% stick with me. I’ve talked to Ellie and Matt too so I would feel alright going into a swap. Damn I have big brain
1425 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

The only confessional I have right now is that this has to be the dumbest cast of all time if they're going along with Rohan hahaha, this is mind boggling
1425 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

So it seems all the people I’ve been talking to and getting to know want to be in an alliance together. Brandon, Ryan, Patrick, Brittany and myself. I feel really good about all of them. I’ve been able
To connect with them, bond with all of them over different things, I’m in a really good spot in my tribe I think. for the other tribe I’ve been talking to a couple ppl on the other tribe, mainly Ellie and Rohan. I know Rohan outside of this game and he is willing to work with me, so if it can help me at some point I will definitely do what I must . Ellie is pretty nice, she’s pretty straight up, which I like because you know what ur gna get. We also made a deal that if we can help eachother at a possible swap we would so that we could get to merge. So I’m definetely hoping one of those plans can happen. if the stars don’t align that way Il have to think of something else. I’m just glad my tribe won our immunity challenge and that we can relax another day.
1424 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

What is up with my tribe right now we wanted Rohan out in this game instead my tribe throws a idol to Rohan for what throwing tantrums after tantrum really who is telling Brandon to throw the idol to Rohan.
I think the Brandon make the dumbest move in survivor history & now he going to sink my game for Sure wow😒
1424 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

It’s 10:07 am on day three and we have yet to go to Tribal council. Sure it’s nice but I am starting To go a little stir crazy . I need to be careful as early strategizing could make me a target. Hoping something changes the game soon. The other tribe is just horrendous when it comes to attendance, luckily my tribe has been winning. I don’t want to speak to soon as anything can happen. I guess we’ll see how the challenge goes

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!