This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1443 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
New Kalasan Box: 6
1443 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Matt / Mattyboy0005:

I got a bit blindsided as people went against me to vote my close ally Ethan out. My play here was to act like I was still totally with them and I didn’t care at all, when in reality I was pissed.
1443 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ethan voted out 4-2-1
1443 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany received her steal a vote advantage
1443 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

Ethan & mickie got voted out last night & it sucks to vote out Mickle because everyone else wants him out he would have won because of his fan base now it 7-5 on the original sewu still have the numbers for now the merge will be tougher & hardest stages of the game by far because my strategy is to laying low & not be a target at all & listen to the players
1443 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
New Kalasan Box: 2
1443 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

I think I like Rohan on my tribe right now he’s really Interesting & very good at being hilarious I’m so wrong about him on day 1 now he is grown up a little on me right now .
1443 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Oh boy. I had work tonight so my phone was blowing up in my pocket while that challenge was going on. It was kinda pissing me off. But that’s not important. Rohan almost gave his fucking “idol” away to someone on the other tribe. What the fuck Rohan? Luckily, everyone assured him that he didn’t have to. Idk if I trust him though. I have a feeling he’s gonna give it away anyways just because he can. I really wouldn’t put it past him to do that kind of shit. That idol is the only thing giving him an incentive to work with me. He better fucking keep it. Also in the news, Ellie! Yeah she told me she got the advantage menu and must pick between very shitty options. Kinda sucks for her bc I know she’s not gonna publicly choose the hidden immunity idol. None of the other advantages looked that threatening to me personally so I’m not gonna bother asking her what she’s gonna choose. Other than that, I’m glad Kalasan pulled off the win. I probably wouldn’t have been much help in that challenge anyways.
1443 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz

Right now I’m talking to Yungz about how we could potentially take out Ellie before the merge. She is way too dangerous. But the only thing is that we don’t have the majority vote yet. So next time we go to tribal council, I believe we would vote out Renny. Then the slim chance we go back to tribal council, we take out Ellie. You could possibly see us throwing a challenge in the near future. Type a message
1443 days ago
DanielzSnooz

Yungz and I just had a conversation for a few hours about how we could potentially manipulate people into voting out Ellie. Honestly I think it would be easier if Sewu voted out Matt because I believe with Matt gone, Eliie would have less options as to who she can trust and she would have to stick with us. I don’t know man. Rohan’s a fucking liability. So is Nick. So is Renny. But I have a feeling they will be easy to persuade into taking out the low key monster that Ellie is. Ellie said she doesn’t want Rohan to make jury so I can tell Rohan that Ellie is out to get him but then he will pull out his stupid ass shtick and be all like “NOBODY TRIES TO TAKE OUT THE KING”, which will completely derail the entire plan. That annoying ass fucker. I think Nick will believe any lie I tell him so I could possibly use him to take out Ellie. I have not said a word to Renny so I doubt they’ll believe anything I tell them. Fuck dude I just don’t know what to do. I’m going to bed
1442 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

I’m so bad at this however I’ve literally been sick for the past week. I have been throwing up non stop my body is weak and I don’t do anything other than sleep. However, my old tribe added me to an alliance chat which I think they only added me because they needed numbers. At the last tribal council we all agreed to get rid of one of their numbers however it wasn’t gonna be Kolby. Little do they know me and Kolby have a final 2 so I swayed them away from voting him out. However when the vote was read Britney’s name popped up which leads me to believe someone from my allaince planted that vote to frame Kolby. Because I told Kolby to vote for Ethan which he did. So that’s why I don’t really want to work with this little fake ass alliance plus I like Matt and Kolby more.
1442 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:
Tonight I’m gonna have a hard decision to make. Should I flip and gather Matt and Kolby to blindside someone? Or should I not rock the boat and just go with majority with this whole “tribe strong mentality” I just really don’t know what I’m going to do. The fact that last Tribal someone from my allaince throughout that shady vote leads me to believe that they might of had a deal with Ethan and might have a deal with Matt . If I make a move tonight someone is being mad and that is a fact. We’ll see at tribal council because as of right now it’s up in the air for me.
1442 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:
Well Ethan goes home and that’s a positive. I really though Kolby was gonna self-vote again, but he didn’t. I had a weird feeling that Matt was playing me and they had an idol or an advantage. Ig he wasn’t since nothing was played. I hope we win this next immunity challenge

Fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkk I went from being on the best tribe to the shittiest tribe LMFAO. Atleast I still have control LOL.

The plan is to vote Kolby because hes inactive and I want Matt to stay because I feel like Im developing a strong relationship with him. However, Tiffany wants to vote Matt because hes more active than Kolby, but I don’t want that to happen. Another thing, I caught up with Brandon and we were talking about options who we should take to the final 3 and he proposes Yungz LMFAO. I feel like hes gonna be a GOAT hahhhahhha. I would love that final 3 to happen LOL.
1442 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / nnewman3:

Idk who is leader of the two tribe I wasn’t paying attention of that & I know everyone is so sneaky in this game everyone is on their a game & where’s my pizza 🍕 dude we have winning all this callenges
1442 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
New Sewu Box: 1

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!