This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1400 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soooo it appears that Renny has left! Which is very unfortunate but there is a silver lining. It would’ve been hard to beat him in final 3 if I Make it there. However I wanted to honor our final 4 deal and I think thatl do me good if I get to plead a case to the jury. Brandon really can’t win final immunity. I would love to win it and lock my place in final 3 to top of my game
1399 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Final 4 and honestly I’m sitting pretty baby. Even if I don’t win immunity, I’ll feel confident in staying. I’m honestly impressed with myself for splitting that group up. That should definitely get me some jury points. But the game isn’t over yet. I still have more thinking to do. I really want Brittany to go because she has played a good game and she’s somewhat popular with the jury. I have the best shot at winning with Yung and Tiffany with me at FTC because neither of them are popular with the jury. Fuck. Brittany winning that challenge was actually the worst thing that could’ve happened. Whatever, it doesn’t change anything. I’m gonna convince them to vote out Yung. I gotta write a pretty good speech if I want a chance at swaying the jury to vote for me
1399 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

I can’t believe I made final 4! I mean like I know I haven’t been the best survivor out here but mannn I did that. I’m currently looking around beacuse I lost the final immunity challenge which I don’t mind beacuse I never win anything however maybe that might affect the jury which might be a problem. I’m praying that Brit and yung keep their word and take me to final 3. It’s my only chance I feel to win. I think Brit is winning this game just beacuse she’s been under the radar and has never been the focus point in this game. Yung has played too trashy and I feel the jury doesn’t respect that. At the end of the day if I don’t make it to the end or if I get 0 votes if I make it to the end. I wouldn’t mind I know that I snapped and bitches would be bitter.
1399 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany / LaFierceBrittany2:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b3c96416501d50a3bccbf8cbbb5d720/64e74f623d9331d4-58/s500x750/d605da060d96ba7b0931aa6fda61d848680e6b7f.gif
(Me walking into tribal tonight)

I seriously NEEDED these last two immunities one order to have a fighting chance at the end. Even though I believe I would’ve been sitting In the final three without them, I know that some people are probably very upset with me but this goes to show that I have proved my worth in the game. Having Tiffany and Yung be my closest allies the whole time has been one of the main reasons why I’ve remained so confident. Tonight is the last nail in the coffin for Brandon and my game so hopefully I kill it at the final tribal.
1398 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

I can’t believe I made final 3!! After everything I’ve been through I honestly deserve it I really do and I hope they give me this win. If they don’t I hope brit wins it she was there for me from start to finish. To everyone watching I probably had the worst drs but that’s beacuse I was literally sick and then on vacation Lmaoo so I was doing all that and still managed to get to top 3. I’m just saying lol I think I deserve it the most. Well for the last time bitches this is Tiffany the future winner of season 8 and future winner of all stars haha. Type a message

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!