This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1431 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

So I still got my idol. Rohan left yesterday which I thought was good for my game. However I heard Patrick is trying to pull a fast one on me. I thought I could trust him but I guess I was wrong . I didn’t wna go to the end with him Brandon and Ryan and now I deffs am not. I hope
Patrick goes tonight
1431 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

As we all know, I’ve been pretty aware of what’s been going on in this game. But as of late, there have been plans kept from me. I don’t like that at all, given that I voted in the minority today. I’m trying to get a hold of Yung to see what the actual fuck he was thinking. But I was told that Patrick tried convincing people to vote me out so I guess it’s not a complete loss that he’s gone. I just don’t understand if he wanted me out, then why did nobody tell me? I don’t know, but what I do know is that I’m scared shitless now because I have work 3 days in a row during the challenges so I can’t rely on winning challenges if they’re coming after me. I let my guard down and I won’t let it happen again now that we’re on the final stretch.
1431 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

I'm relieved that I pulled that group together for that move lol I've gotta play it careful though. We really need one of them to lose immunity so we can split the vote on the 2 of them
1431 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany - 39187
Yung - 71902
Renny - 10258
Ryan - 57269
Brandon - 65841
Tiffany - 98247
1430 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

Honestly to the viewers (if there is any) lol I’m sorry for like not being so fucking good in confessionals I’ve literally been sick at the start of the game but then I got better but now I’m on vacation away from home so literally I’m always gone 💀 however that doesn’t mean I haven’t been fighting everyday on this game to stay in. I’ve gotten a strong relationship with Brit since the start. I got idols out and got Renny to be close me since his allies left the game. I got yung the person who is running this game to flip on his loyal allies to keep me in this game. Honestly I think I can sit in the final threee and win. I’m not being cocky I just thing I have a strong argument hopefully the jury sees that.
1430 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

LONG LIVE THE KING Rohan. Im acrtually the king and he has been impersonating me for far too long. On another note Tiffany is the target and I will not be commenting of what she said to me.
Cpnfessional #24
That immunity was a griiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd I won, and I lasted 10 fucking hours. I respect the fuck out of Brandon for lasting that long. Brandon came to me after the Rohan vote and he told we should take out Yungz. Tbh at first, I was kind of shocked, because I thought they were a duo. I never wanted to bring the idea to him, because I was afraid he might tell Yungz. He also wants to bring Pat with us to the f3 and that’s music to my ears. We gotta be careful about his idol tho, because that can make him very dangerous.
Confessional #25
Woooowwww that was a blindside and I guve Yung credit when credits due. He made a tremendous move by taking Pat our because we going go after Yung in the next vote. The positive from this is that hemisplayed his idol. Yungs telling me that Pat tried to get him to use his idol on Tiffany, so they can vote Brandon out instead. Looks like the two racists according to Tiffany are on the bottom.
Confessional #26
I flopped in that challenge. I really sucked, but lets hope I can still pull a miracle up my ass to stay in this game.
Confessional #27
Im trying to convince Tiffany to vote Yung and Im telling her, she has a better chance at winning this game if she sat next me and Brandon. Tbh tho that’s true she doesn’t really have a chance against the other three. However, shes not believing. I don’t blame her tbh. Looks shes playing for second. Im gonna do everything now to get her out.

Confessional #28
Yung is freaking out again like usual and hes upset that hes pissed off a lot of the jurors and he wants to be friends with everyone. Booo Wooohhh I don’t give a flying fuck about being friends with these people after this game is over. I came here to win this game and make it onto All Stars. The target is Tiffany right now and we need one more to make a majority and Im talking to Renny and Brit about it
1430 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

I know this game would be hard but I didn’t know how hard it would be. I knew I would make friends. But I’m definetely feeling the heat lately. I jus tried be as social as I could and friendly as I could
So that it would help me last longer . I mean it has been working. But at what cost . I am on the brink of a breakdown but I have to keep myself under control because it is a game. I have to realIze that if I hadn’t worked as hard as I did I deffs would not have made it this far. I’m so close . I just hope itl all be worth it if I make it to final tribal. Every single vote since the merge has been a battle
For me.Knowing I hurt every single person only because I voted them out Hasn’t been easy for me. And today is the hardest day of the game for me so far . I have to put my own interests ahead of others and it breaks me. But if I don’t i will not win. Every single decision I have made so far  has been for me to give myself another day at the very least . If I
Make it to the end itl be because I made the right decision today
1430 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

I feel pretty good right now, I haven’t heard my name being thrown around so I have no reason to worry about being eliminated. All I have to worry about is making sure Tiffany is voted out. Me Ryan and Yung are down to vote her but obviously we need another person. Renny is a little hesitant to work with Ryan because apparently after last tribal, Ryan sent Renny some pretty nasty messages. I doubt Brittany is gonna vote out Tiffany though so it’s crucial that I get Renny on my side.
1430 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany / LaFierceBrittany1:

So this game has gone pretty smooth for me thus far. I’ve positioned myself so well in the game that nobody wants me gone. I have a good alliance behind me and Ryan wants to keep me for the final 3. I know that Renny is going to be a problem moving forward but I can deal with him later when I know I have the numbers and can actually compete against him. My ideal final 3 is with Yung and Tiffany at this point, they’ve been my closest allies and I feel like my chances are better with them. Ugh I’m also glad I have an idol to protect me next tribal to guarantee the final 4!!
1429 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

Alright, this is what it all comes down to. I need to VERY carefully navigate this vote. I was really banking on a live finale and trying to win my way to the end, but it looks like Brittany is all set to win immunity. It would be very easy for tiffany and brittany to team up with Brandon to blindside me. I think I need me and Yung to jump ship and blindside Tiffany, which I think he'll go along with. Brandon keeps talking about how he has no friends on the jury and how Tiffany or Yung will run away with it. I think I could destroy Yung in a FTC. Tiffany would probably lose, I don't see why she'd win just because she was a target and got dragged along. Brittany has been MIA for days, just going along with votes. Brandon was part of a strong alliance. I want the endgame to be about how I rose from the ashes of a terrible starting tribe and being left out of the merge vote, and how I took over the game.
1429 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon/ Coolbrandonman

I feel betrayed. I’ve been betrayed. Ever since the beginning of the merge, Yung has been telling me fucking sob stories about how he feels bad for voting people out. At first I was like “ok so this guy doesn’t understand that you have to lie to people in order to win” but lately I realized that this guy is a fucking snake. And I think an explanation for saying he’s a snake is needless. He a fucking idiot. He thinks he’s saving his own game but he really just fucked himself over. If he was in final 3 with me and Ryan, he would have a chance at winning. But now that he basically betrayed everyone that had his back, he’s gonna lose to idiots like Renny and Tiffany, who didn’t even really start playing the game until after the merge. Yung is literally throwing away his own game, but for some reason he thinks he’s saving it. And then he has the audacity to say “try reaching out to people”. . . Bitch I’ve been talking to everyone and they all lied to me two times in a row and voted out our alliance members! God fuck I am pissed. I’m still trying to convince people to not vote me off by saying I’m not a big threat. Hopefully it works. Daniel, this has been a great season, but it will honestly be ruined if Tiffany or Renny win. Confessional:

I’ve pitched the idea of taking out Renny now before he’s able to win another challenge. I talked to Yung and Brittany about it. Granted, I don’t trust them anymore, but they’re all I got since Tiffany is a wildcard and will tell Renny everything about my plan. Yung didn’t give me much other than “I’ll feel bad voting him out” and “I don’t want him to be mad at me” . . . At this point, Yung has blindsided too many people to act like he cares about others feelings. . . He doesn’t. He’s spewing out bullshit. I think Brittany sees the dangers of keeping him around though so that’s good. Hopefully she sticks to that. With Yung being a fucking snowflake that’s too afraid to hurt others’ feelings, I might have to pitch the idea to Tiffany about getting rid of Renny. Confessional:

Yung won’t vote Renny because he is working with him. They are tight. But luckily, Brittany sees that he’s a threat and Renny wants to vote out Tiffany. This is amazing news for me. I already have Brittany who is fine with taking out Renny, and I can tell Tiffany that Renny is gunning for her so I’m assuming she will be down to vote him out.
1429 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung  / Yunggunzkeep18:

Ughh today seemed like a clear cut decision . It seemed all good and Brandon would be the one going home. However , it seems Brittany wants to vote out Renny as she thinks he is too dangerous . It doesn’t matter to me cuz Brandon and Renny both are dangerous. I jus wanted to keep my word to Renny as he seems like a straight up dude. I already burned bridges with Brandon once. Another time is not a big deal but if I don’t vote out Renny I could get his vote if I make final 3. I’m not sure what tiff and Brittany are gna do. I think they may vote off Renny. Which would actually be really good for my game. He wants me in a final 3, so they know one of them will be going as I have told Brittany this information. I am still gna be voting Brandon when the time comes as I still keep my deal with Renny. And then ideally I can go to final 3 with Tiffany and Brittany as I have a decent chance to win. If Brittany is with me it showed I had 100% loyalty to someone the whole game and that could mean something if I make it to the end. I mean Im almost guaranteed to beat Tiffany. against brittany, people may just like her more so that could become a factor. Everyone thinks I’ve been calling the shots though (every jury member I wanted out so far  has gone out) and no one still wants me out. I must be doing something right. We’ll see how this plays out.
1429 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brittany / LaFierceBrittany1:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/666789e5c2fd74c09a7e4daab102e2ad/tumblr_o7ewo4tNml1ugl21co1_540.gif

**ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF ME WINNING THE CHALLENGE**

Okay so I feel like I am FINALLY in complete control of the game. I’ve maintained my relationships with Tiffany and Yung well enough to solidify a final three with them (my original and only deal I’ve actually made). I think I have the best chance with both of them considering we’ve all technically been together since the merge. I’ve remained loyal to the ones that I knew I needed and thankfully, I was able to keep this game in my favor. Everyone I wanted gone has gone (except for when I voted Brandon but I have other plans for him coming). Tonight will be the night where I make the move I’ve been wanting to make since the beginning of the merge and it’s my most crucial one. Hopefully I have proven myself worthy in this game especially since I was a little invisible to start off with but that was part of my plan!
1428 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

I can literally smell the final 3 I’m
So close. I feel like I’m
Guaranteed final 3 but of course anything can happen. I can’t believe I’m still here with a target growing on me every day since we merged, and with no immunity , and an idol for four days !?!??! Whaaaattt?!?!??? And jury members pointing at me as they leave?!?!!!? Lmaooo. Damn bro if Brittany and Tiffany vote out Renny, it would be a huge step in me
Possibly winning this game. It would
Still make me look like the good guy because I voted to keep him. And then all we gotta do is beat Brandon in the final 4 challenge. If all goes to plan and I survive today’s vote off, I would really like to win that immunity or there is deffs a chance I could be going home.
1428 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

I have survvived so many fucking vot eoffs where i have been the target and now its time to make a big move i been getting close with renny however i am not blind to what hes doing hes playing a flawless game too flawless which is why im striking and making a move tonight! with brit my number one ally and brandon the person who has nothing to lose i believe that i can beat both of them in the final 4 challenge the only threat would be yung at winning it. As of right now i have an allaince with everyone so i do feel confortable going into the final 4. im not sure who im going to take other than brit i will 100% take brit shes been my girl since day 1 i wouldnt care if i lost to brit.

First im terribly sorry for doing this i wouldn't of gotten this far without you, however,,, im smart enough to make a big move you are winning this game and i cant allow this to happen. hopefully you see this as a gamemove and not personally.

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!