This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Indonesia - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Indonesia -..

1434 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Sooo Ellie was voted out, and the first hugeee play that could get me to the end . I’m glad I got the idol because I definitely was worried about how ppl would take the vote, so I gott a little insurance . Soo today was supposed to be easy, nick was supposed to be the plan,  but that little rat by the name of Tiffany thought it would be a good idea to tell
Nick the plan. I was trying to help her and that’s what she does. To be honest I want her gone sooner than later. I’m worried I may have to play my idol tonight.
1434 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

the vote goes As planned then I definitely feel like I’ll have found a new ally in Tiffany . I’m a little worried because of what she did. So if I’m
Making a mistake By not playing my idol there’s a chance I could leaving tonight, either that or I’m jus paranoid lmao. Time will tell
1434 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

this cast seems extremely young too, like the way they speak its hard to even understand what they're saying?. I just noticed that Rohan and I are the last two from our original tribe lol hopefully I outlast himtrying to take advantage of being immune this round and gonna try to situate myself in some way, but it sure seems like there are alliances that I'm not in
1434 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Candi Box #3: 4
1434 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

Well Ellie goes and Im extremely happy about that. It was a tremendous blindside led by me. Now I think I can really get hold of this game now.
I love that I wasn’t voted by the majority on any of the categories because that shows everyone is underestimating me as of right now. The target is Nick as of right now because Rohan won immunity. However, I rather go far Tiffany because she would never expect a blindside.
Literally no one on th Fab 5 besides me and Pat have any sort of balls because they want to target the SHEEP of the game Nic, who hasn’t done anything in the game besides be Rohans bitch.This is very idiotic if you tell me.
Well Nick goes home, but hey its whatever and Tiffany didn’t play her idol. That would’ve been a great opportunity to make a move on her, but my alliance are a bunch of pussies.
Welp I lose and I thought I did somewhat decent in the challenge. As of right now Rohans the target, but I don’t want to do that quite yet. I really wanna take out Tiffany instead, but we’ll see.
1434 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Now that Rohan is vulnerable, it is time to take him out. It might get a little rough in case he has a safety without power but honestly, I don’t think he does. But in case he does, we are gonna have to vote out Tiffany, who does have an immunity idol. The challenge just ended so I’m not gonna message anybody about it too quick and seem pushy.
1433 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:
Yung told me everyone was voting out ryan but then patrick wanted to switch to brandon so we all switched to brandon and we are trying to convince tiffany she has to play her idol
1433 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / Rohanprabhu:

we are spliting votes between brandon and tiffany i was supposed to vote out brandon but yung felt bad about lying so he's voting out brandon and im voting out tiffany
1433 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

in the group chat with me patrick rohan and yung, there are stastitically fewer braincells than any other group of four people rohan and yung are useless, I'm just saying, they make no sense. very sad to see them trying so hard to achieve nothing
1433 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / Basketball200:

The plan has now changed to Tiffany, which is great for my game, but we’ll be splitting the votes instead. We’re gonna split it between her and Rohan. Rohan has just been going around and telling people that Tiffany wants them out LMFAO. I had a conversation with Pat and I told him to get ready, because this game is gonna turn ugly soon. The Fab 5 has been running the show, but I break up is coming soon.
1433 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

For the first time in this game, I and fucking clueless. The original plan was to take out Rohan. Then it changes to splitting between him and Tiffany. And now I’m being told that it’s Rohan again. Like make up your damn minds. Tiffany is stirring the pot, telling everyone that they’re being targeted. I don’t know man, we’ll see.
1433 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

What happened last Tribal went exactly how I wanted it to go. The only problem is that moving forward this big allaince is just gonna bulldoze through and it sucks. I’m thinking of just using my idol for the fuck of it I’m over this game and these people I really don’t want to be here plus it doesn’t help that it’s my birthday week like I really am not focusing on this game. If I don’t use it and I go I wouldn’t mind beacuse those bitches are annoying and dumb. But if I use it and waste then I’ll just get 7th. Idk what I’m gonna do we’ll just wait for Tribal and see.
1433 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soo I guess I was stressed out yesterday for no reason lmao. However Tiffany is making me weary, and she’s not afraid to
Make big moves . I looking at my position more in the game and I’m looking towards the end and I gotta figure out how I will
Win. I think tonight might be the night to get out Tiffany’s idol. I know she told nick yesterday about the plan so Idk if I can fully trust her.
1432 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Renny / TheRenny:

So I've been hustling all day and late last night to try and take control of this game, and I THINK that MAYBE I've pulled this offPatrick/Brandon/Ryan are OBVIOUSLY a tight trioso the only option I have is working with Tiffany, brittany and YungI was talking with Yung for hours last night and today trying to make it clear that Patrick, brandon and Ryan are using him, and honestly they made it super easyYung was talking to me about throwing the challenge last night for those two and I was like "Yung if they were working with you, wouldn't they offer to throw it for YOU?" and he was like "oh shit, thats right"and then Patrick messaged Yung like "hey you should play your idol on Tiffany"and Patrick messaged me about how "Yung is the most powerful player because of his idol"so I tell Yung "Dude they're trying to flush your idol" honestly Patrick made it very easy for me hahahahaso Yung is skeptical of Tiffany, but I'm trying to patch that upif we get through this vote though, we take control
1432 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

Ok so last night at Tribal was totally my fault lmao I fucking messed up on the vote there is no one to blame but me. However not everything is at it seems everyone thinks that I’m at the bottom but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I have Brit who is literally loyal to me since day 1 then Renny who has recently become close to me and then yung who sees that he is in danger of getting targeted. So with those three we created a foursome to take out Patrick tonight. We all came together with the thanks of me and Renny to get rid of the trio of Patrick Ryan and Brandon. I really hope this works because this is my last ditch effort to stay in the game.

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!