This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2122 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
What but third place from that season kolby I am a revolutionary in my own right ;)
2122 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
no
2122 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
lol
2122 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Garret knows it and agrees with me right garte?
2121 days 22 hours ago
galore
Nooo! Fred! So close.
Rooting for Hufus and JP now. I was convinced they will get rid of JP but he is playing well.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
[Episode #13 | "Playing Soccer With a Tree"]

Challenge: Mini-Game Madness
Immunity: Will (hellomynameis347)
Eliminated: Tashi [5-4]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #14 | MERGE
- John (Jxhn) --> "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrother/images/e/e4/BB19_Large_Josh.jpg"
- Renny (Renny10) --> "tashi"
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee) --> "Josh"
- Will (hellomynameis347)  --> "Tashi :("
- Hufus (Hufus) --> "Joshua"
- JP (TwentyOnePilots)  --> "chartreuse platy-.. I mean Tashi"
- Fred (ferdinandz)  --> "Vote: Tashi"
- Tashi (Tashi)  --> "joshua"
- Joshua (lionnudes)  --> "Ta-ta-ta-tashi"

Tashi: 5
Joshua: 4
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 17, Serenidad

can't believe tashi's gone
honestly i just wanna cry bc my partner in crime is gone

now i have to deal with these dumbasses by myself
stoner's clearly tight with JP and he's been lying to me
Joshua is tight with Fred and Renny and he already hated me, now i bet he does it even more
John's a flip-flopper, going back and forth between people and messing up everything we were trying to do
Fred's mad at me even though i ended up telling him i wouldnt vote for Tashi at all
Will is my last hope. people have been telling me stuff about him and trying to pin us against each other, but he gave me the idol clue and it's a lot more than i can say about anyone else in the game. if hes fooling me hes fooling me, but rn its the best i have
Renny i dont need to make any comments
JP and I are friends but hes not with me in this game so

honestly it baffles me that we're gonna have another two-time winner in this series. cause like there r 5 winners left in the game and the ordinary people are being slowly slayed

lets hope i win this immunity cause if i dont welp

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e7f4c6b23b150ff5ee7fa96be9c2fc9c/tumblr_inline_p0ytp9Xhnq1rfc917_500.gif
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 17, Serenidad

legit went to fill my bottle of water and got back to 4 posts and it was 2 late

*packs bags*

im really playing with stupid people, i just can't
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus has found the #Serenidad Hidden Immunity Idol.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
John | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

Merge hasn't been all that exciting up until now tbh so therein lies your lack of confessionals. That and I'm a busy adult with important things to do. I don't even write them in TTBB so like you're welcome.

Alright so alliances aside - JP might actually be my best friend here no joke. He's fucking hilarious so say what you want about how we vote together, we're very much on the same page here. I actually kind of loathe this cast I'm not going to lie to you. at least in terms of like: people I enjoy talking to there's JPStonerHufus (RIP TashiRobbyKasey) and that's it. These other post-merge/relevant people, they either SAY NOTHING he says without reciprocating) AND/OR THEY ARE PLAYING AWFULLY or you can't trust a word that comes out of their mouth. Honestly, everyone's been playing a bad game. And let me tell you why.

Hufus - I trust. We have to at this point. Tashi going home is partially my fault because I didn't tell JP about Stoner being the vote in the best way but more on that later. Now we're in a really difficult position.

Renny - I could give two fucks about to be very frank with you. I've said his name because we don't vibe. He's voted opposite me for a while so to be honest with you, he's a repeated name I use when planning a vote. Right next to scapegoats "Zac" and "Jacob".

Tim Lionsden's Multi - He's part of this greater "Fred" alliance that I don't understand. It's this awful mess of people who don't have personalities. He's probably the most social of this mysterious Black Mass of an alliance that say nothing and don't understand references.

Will - Stoner said Will's name to me very early on to me in this game as a potential vote. That's why I agreed to vote him out against Mud. I showed Will the RECEIPTS. and he still votes against me - how inconsiderate and a waste of my time. Now he still has Stoner in the game against him and if only he'd acted sooner....  what a shame. Days are numbered.

Stoner - Again, we like Stoner. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a bold-faced lie and his alliance turning on him was coming. MORE ON FRED LATER, but yeah Fred said Stoner's name today for the vote and I wasn't the one. I have been completely honest with Stoner the entire time. Agreed about vote decisions with him and it was always to no avail.  He chooses to lie to me instead and then vote out my friends. Now, he has another whole alliance putting his name out there. I guess now he can decide to do something about it and go with the person whose been more or less warning him of his impending doom.

JP - Again, gets all the references. Fast friends. ALSO has lied to me more than once - might be compulsive. FINALLY GETS THE RECEIPTS FROM FRED and now he's woke. He may have been the one calling names early but they were not the right ones because Fred tried THAT. JP appears later on in the story don't worry.

Fred: The Unauthorized Official Story (and also how I fucked up at the last tribal)- Fred messaged me today for the first time all season on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 3:25PM EST. I leave work at 6:30PM so we are now 1.5hrs out of tribal and this is the first time you want to make your #BigMoov. I decide to be nice and go on call with him while I'm walking home. He immediately cuts to the chase and wants to make a moov. Stoner - he says. Me not having a single fuck to give about any alliances he's in pretty much says "nah I'd like to keep Stoner he gets it so PERSONALLY i'd like to see someone else go". Now here's the receipts from parts of this conversation because I was on the subway and it's really rude to call on the bus so I hung up. I agree to think about it: https://imgur.com/IYNaEgK . In those now twenty minutes to go until the vote and our first conversation, I decide that I don't like this plan. And I'm going to tell Stoner about it so we can stress for 20 minutes. My Apple Watch told me I should use the Breathe app to calm down. JP is also online so I hastily inform him of Fred's transgressions. He moreorless over- reacts and runs right back to Fredward. https://imgur.com/a/T0aiNhu  Now, Fred here tries to say he was honest. I'm not gonna argue with the "I lied" part here. But Fred, you're about to watch yourself argue your way waist deep into a crock of shit. https://imgur.com/a/rPsYzmN He swears on his mom - this immediately will make me distrust ANYONE. https://imgur.com/a/1mYV6QQ So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that in the eleventh hour you and your sidekick are franticaly changing your vote in the hopes that you can make ~a revolutionary move~ with these desperate pawns John and Hufus? I am not the one. Tashi wouldn't even have been online and there isn't an ounce of trust here. https://imgur.com/a/CQxsB8Y

After this, I'm naturally pretty heated so it's time to fuck shit up. I called JP to politely let him know that he's a dumbass. I sent him the above receipts. JP is just as stupid as the rest of these people. The target tonight for me is F R E D. I will not vote anyone else. I do NOT care. JP and Stoner have exactly one last chance to prove to me they're not complete invalids. Goodnight.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

I don't understand what people don't see, Fred really believed he had Hufus saving me ???? and then when he found out he didn't vote me it was a surprise?? it's kinda like when hufus tried talking to me throughout tribe swaps like fishy af during those times lmao like thanks for caring for me when your numbers are dwindling? i mean personal talk aside but just the WE NEED THE REVOLUTIONARIES TO STICK TOGETHER it was like ???? ??? ????? you mean when I was never in the know of a vote and then now u want me to stick together lmao

like Hufus/John pleads to me in merge were im here if you need to make a move like GREAT but like bring me a name or else i will be fucked if i bring a name to you? it's jsut annoying now cus if i somehow get through this then I am going to be seen as a sheep/goat lol

Also my favourite thing was when Fred and I were talking and then it went silent and then Fred didn't say bye on call and just hanged up lmao i mean i forgive you cus you have an amazing accent but on the call we agreed that JP/Stoner was calling the shots but i mean he first said stoner and then agreed when I said JP lmao i feel like ive sent these in a confessional before but i dont know if that a was a dream or not wth lmao

!!!!!!! I reallly don't know what my game plan from here is, JP needs to go for it to be a revamped playing field but like who the heck is wanting to vote JP ??????

also JP didn't even give me the idol clue when I gave it to him HAHAHAH I'm not bitter AF but if he makes it to the end i aint voting him cus of that reason (or maybe i would)

god i must be so annoying with my lil to no game knowledge rn even tho my last confessional i was all up my own ass for thinking i was an archaeologist finding some dinosaur bone tea

ALSO me being the last vote to vote out Tashi isn't this like full circle lmao
her calling me out in the chat
then us going voting each other
than me being the deciding vote to vote her (CAUSE I COULD OF SELF VOTED)

like my new dumb ass theory is that renny, stoner, jp, will are a final 4 lmao but idk
why do i always flop in this part of the merge lmaooooooooo
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

Shoot yourself in the foot, Clint Eastwood style.

Yesterday, Tashi and John shot temselfes in the foot. I gave them my hand to put them in majority but they spitted on it and made a move behind my back thinking they could pull it off and gain majority without my (mr middle) help, so I sended them home and to minority (John) again. Why I didnt include Hufus there is that he actually called me 30 times and was waiting for me, he didnt really do anything his own but was ready to follow my plan. I tried to gather him and Tashi, Hufus was good but Tashi was impossible to reach, she didnt answer me but I still assumed I got 3 votes with them, then I went on call with John, he was onboard with doing Stoner but he said he would prefer to do Renny or JP, I told them we cannot do that now since we need Joshuas vote to have majority 5 to 4 (simple math) but they didnt seems to get that, and I tried to tell them that we cannot get Joshua to do JP or Renny yet so we should do Stoner first and then JP or Renny when we got the numbers. I talked to Joshua 1 hour before the vote and he was onboard to do Stoner after I explained the dynamics with them (JP, Stoner, Renny) and that we soon need to make a move, he even said he could do JP now, I then tried to reach out to Tashi and John but It was impossible (barely 1 hour before the vote), Hufus was waiting for me since he didnt know how to vote. Then I heard my original alliance (Jp, Renny, Joshua) have been using Joshua as a pawn, and then I realized they are doing him and that is why they ignored me and then I remembered John naming Stoner wants to do Joshua, so that is why they didnt wanna do him and I realized they are with Stoner (John and Tashi) and he is the one I wanted to make a move against but isntead, they went behind my back so I 15 minutes before tribal realized they wont work with me so I voted for Tashi and Hufus still hadnt vote so I told him to vote for Tashi or Joshua because the plan was over, me and him can talk about anything.

If they would have joined me, we would have a strong 5 (tashi,Hufus, John, me and Joshua) taking Stoner out who is still extremly close with JP and Renny even if he voted against them.. Then we would pick out JP, and then I would be in a f7 with Hufus, Tashi, John at one side, Joshua, Renny, Will in another side and me in middle creating 2 sides. But it is their loss, and John is being an idiot, I messaged him asking why they did that and he started to fight with me saying he never believed me and that I voted Tashi so what does it matter, well I was voting stoner untill I found out they played behind my back, and no one told me about the Joshua vote and Joshua is my number 1, there is no way I would let them trick me to throw my vote at Stoner and look stupid, no I will shot back at you for trying to trick me when I honestly was going to help you. Right now, JP and Renny wants Hufus gone, I realy dont, even if Hufus has been in minority and me on majority, I have been helping him and protected him and Tashi and we have had an amazing friendship going on call 10 times a day. Stoner voted against us and still JP and Renny wants him too stay, it shows how close they are, but John needs to go, if John wouldnt be so hot headed and blind, I would still wanna work with him now to still make move but he will just throw me under the bus, he did it lss round since JP told me he heard I am going for stoner, and I know it was John, And I still dont get why he is so mad and against me when I really wanted to make a move with him helping him out of minority but he throws me under the bus and doesnt telł me about Joshua votea, so is he mad because I wasnt stupid enough to vote for Stoner myself after them tricking me? John is STUPID, and he needs to go because Stoner wił add him to his Crew and after Hufus, I am the next target for sure.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

*Also Stoner hijacked my plan to use the minority, And I am kind of understanding the minority to go for that when even JP and Renny threw Joshua as a pawn making them think they got the number but they got no right in being mad at me for saving Joshua last second when they are going behind my back.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

Oh, jesus christ sweet lord my saviour...

A tribal without Tashi is like a year without rain. Everything's just really messy right now and I'm pretty sure I'm not on a great spot at all. From what I heard, Renny's already pushing for me and he isn't budging this time. He desperately wants me out and all I can say is stop being obsessed sis.

And yeah, Fred still wants to do Stoner from what I can tell and Stoner APPARENTLY wants to vote Fred... I mean, I still think he was the one who voted Tashi last round and it makes no sense if he didnt as he came up with her name first and no one seems to be mad at him after he allegedly flipped on Joshua. Huh. Anyway, I just don't know what else to do right now and I know I have basically one option to keep me safe: Find this goddamn idol.

I waited until everyone else was away and possibly plotting my demise to go into the woods and search for my miracle. The thing is I already got 3 clues and still couldn't find it, but I had no other option at that point.

After some time, I realized what I was doing wrong. My illiterate tryhard brazilian ass was getting it all wrong! I misunderstood the clues and I was totally looking through the wrong spot. UGH.

https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/thumbnails/photos/files/asset/10/00/52/74/9d99da7ce3a7a178_survivor_idol_run.gif

When I got to the other place, I noticed there was a weird tree with some big rocks under it just like the clue implied and I had a feeling that it was the SPOT. I just didn't know if someone had found it already. So I started moving leaves, dirt and rocks around and then started digging and... WAIT. YEAH. YEAH. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!1 LEGIT WANTED TO SCREAM, BUT NO, I HAVE TO KEEP IT COOL. I can't believe it was still there!

https://media.giphy.com/media/yfEFUJDtUb6xy/giphy.gif

I FOUND THE GODDAMN IDOL RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED IT! OMG, OMG, OMG...

https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/base/files/asset/10/00/19/88/findingidolnew.gif

Okay. Lemme breathe for a second. Finding this was really hard, but knowing when to use is gonna be even harder. I think I could try to survive this tribal without using it, but after voting for Joshua I don't know much I can trust him, cause I'd have to count on his vote to make it past this one. But the problem is I don't want either Stoner or Fred to go this round and they aren't gonna target someone else. They want to do what's best for their games and I want to do what's best for mine. I want Renny out and it's simple as that. He might not be the obvious biggest threat, but that's how he won Kuwait and that's why he could do it here again. From what Fred's been telling me, Joshua would vote for Stoner or JP, but he wouldn't vote for Renny and that's what concerns me. Am I gonna be used just to get them out and then that's it? He'll literally stay hidden behind JP/Stoner until I'm either voted out or it's too late for people to do that. Also, JP/Stoner/Fred could possibly be bigger threats than me while Renny prob wont + he's the primary source of my name coming up and I need to eliminate it ASAP.

The only problem is: No one understands that and they're pushing for their agendas instead. This is a shitshow, honestly. I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe...maybe i can convince everyone that I'm done and that both sides cant vote each other out, so they'll just have to stick with voting for me. Then I play my idol and BOOM! I vote for Renny! It's such a crazy plan and it could completly fail, but I genuinely feel like this needs to happen somehow... I need to get my poker face on and make my Oscar-worthy performance.

We still have 3 hours left to vote, so... Game on!
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Renny | Skype Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

so i was blindsided with the brady vote, literally the majority told me they were doing brad so thats what i did, they said “i didnt wanna do it” but that was cuz they told me to do brad so at tc i was the only vote wtfff

after that i knew i was in minority so i made sure i put a target on my back by lowkey threatening ppls games and hitting them where it hurts

i made sure joshua was loyal to me, he was and is my #1

thankfully out of the tribals they didnt get one of us out

so when we swapped i thanked the lord, jp and stoner were on my tribe and thats where the three of us formed

i made a one on one connection with andrew,  stronger than what stoner and jp made with him

jp wanted andrew out but i told him no, stoner then came to my pms about mud blindside and he had the idol so i was down

i filled andrew in and stone filled jp and we were the solid 4

after that vote i ran to stoner letting him know i wanted kasey out

i filled jp in after, he wanted to do john but once again that was turned down since stoner was already onboard to vote kasey and andrew was following me

we voted kasey and she got her karma

we then swapped again to an even better tribe

i was back with joshua who thankfully had connected with fred

jp was in here and so was andrew

us 5 vs tashi and brad

what are the odds

i made sure that brad was the one who had to go, i first went to my #1 joshua and let him know we should have some revenge on brad, he ahreed

agreed

at the same time i bonded with fred in pms a lil bit to get a connection going

i told jp that me and joshua thought we should do brad

he went along, i went to andrew afterwards and ofc he was gonna do it.

at this time andrew was my sheep, i knew that since the moment we made a f4 chat me jp andrew and stoner and andrew WENT TO ME saying he wanted both of them out, he threw their names out and never once threw mine

so we voted brad and i was blessed

we lost tribal imm. and tashi won safety

ideally i wouldve wanted tashi out since i had the other 4 locked

but i knew i was getting ahead of myself, i layed back and stuck to the down unders of me joshua fred and jp

andrew was gone and i did feel bad but it was the smartest move for my fame

game

when we merged i was countingg numbers and it wasnt adding up

i only had 5 votes on my side in a 12 person merge?

this is where jp takes credit, i swear hes probs taking credit for alot of things when he deadass didnt do nun but ill give him props this is where he deserves it

he brought in will, as a 6. jacob wss inact and alone so he was out and we basically had 6 on an 11 person tribe

jp came to me saying robby wants me out

i went to the down unders and let them now “lets vote this bih out” i said sum like that, cant remember the exact context

they agreed

me and jp had to fight so hard to flip stoner to vote robby and he did

so we had 6

but i was still worried so i went to vegas and talked to him a bit saying how im voting for jacob. the strategy would be if thought it was gonna be 6-5 with me going and jacob 5. if he flipped it would be 6-5 me staying and jacob gone then i’d owe him my life

at the end of the day it somewhat worked, he voted jacob but i lied straight to his face

at this point the only vote cast against me was still my only self vote in this entire hame

game

once again after being a huge target i needed to lay low so thats what ive stuck to doing

zac was a pretty much unan vote, althought i told him safety for safety and i didnt follow through it is what it is.

jacob vote was stoner and a bit of jp, if jp pitched for jacob and stoner didnt i wouldve probs campaigned for hufus or tashi so not sure how that wouldve ended up

but stoner was going for jacob cuz he has connections with the other side aswell, so he went unan

this last tashi vote was mysterious, apparently will voted with us and not stoner which i dont get at alllll

to wrap it all up

im keeping my connections with fred jp stoner and joshua. i can beat joshua in the end i feel and aswell as stoner. those are my ideal f3, jp is gonna claim hes running it but hes not, hes just in the middle playing both sides but what he doesnt know is me joshua and fred are gonna be majority soon. once hufus goes and maybe john its gonna be f7 with jp thinking were voting stoner but in reality the game is gonna be shooken

im playing it smart, im taking the leadership role without being as open as everyone else is, im hiding behind targets and framing myself as somewhat of a weak competitor but once im turned up bitch trust me my comp skills gonna turn the fuck up, believe that mf

the end

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!