This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2094 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 24, Serenidad

ITS GONNA BE MAAAAYYYY

cause if it wasn't we'd all vote stoner and continue with finale; i mean maybe for respect for stoner but its going to be me lmao
2094 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 24, Serenidad

TBH my goal is to have stoner and I make it to F3 but high chance that ain’t happening, so I’m hoping they’re targeting Stoner than me but I’m telling JP/Will like I know it’s me so like some reverse physics in play to get them to do Stoner. Goal would also be for Stoner V Will firemaking cause no doubt I’d lose the fire making I ain’t that lit.

Like I want to do this for all the original yukpas, Max, Brady, Connor, Josh, Tashi, KC, Brad, Hufus, Renny!! Like those who came in wanting to make the revolting moves like love em alllll HECCC I’ll do it for WILL as well I LOVR BAND CAMP! I never went but I loved it
2094 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
So many confessionals
2094 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Lol didn’t realize how bad I played this season but y’all were harsh in your confessionals.
2094 days 9 hours ago
laughingoutloud
^^

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!