This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 20, Serenidad

The tunnel vision.

I can only see one thing, the final and the title of sole survivor once again, I am so close and I have been fighting for this since day one, I am not going to let anything stand on my way. After seeing that everyone is playing the game as hard as me and no one is real, I have a tunnel vision only going to the final ignoring anyone, I am cold hearted right now and will eliminate anyone standing on my way, the only one I know I want to sit with in the final is Joshua.
I will lie, lie and lie, and be honest and then lie again. I have realized, that as soon as you give people a taste of honesty, they will use it against you as a tool to take you down.
Last nights tribal was a dream scenario! Only me can take full credit for John going because we had a showdown, a vendetta, a battle, 1vs1, me or him, the others just voted with us, like a president election between 2 people. As soon as we went to tribal, I directly targeted him, the guy had been targeting me all in for 2 rounds when I offered him majority, he begged for this to happen and he went home, he messed with the wrong dude and could still be in the game in a majority with me. Before he went home, we even chated and it was like a open war with resoect, I said I am going for him, he said he is going for me and we wished eachother good luck. How did I pull this move? I will explain to you guys.
Title: Fred vs John (Alien vs Predator inspirated title)
Producer: Fred
Director:Fred
Country of origin: Venezuela
R-Rated
Camera: Kolby & Lilly
Plot: I had decided that I was going to stay and John was going to go, there was no other option. I did like I said in the previous confessional, directly formed a f3 with Hufus and Will, telling them we are a f3 having majority in final 5 against JP and Joshua after using them go get Stoner and John out. I did exactly the same with Joshua and JP forming a f3 and saying the same about Hufus and Will in the f5. In that way I have 2 solid f3's giving me a dream spot being in middle of them in f5 and also having 5 votes against John at the tribal. I messaged them all individually making sure they got my back, I told Hufus he owes me voting John after I got his back for a few rounds, Will agreed too, and Joshua agreed too so I knew I had 4 with me, JP was mad at me for the Renny vote, and I went on call with him, I explained everything and he said he ubderstands me, I went all in to convince him he needs to keep me, or else he or Joshua would be the next target if I go home and that we need to be a f3 and he even said it too and said it would be dumb to vote me.. Yet he did.. And now he is licking my ass begging for mercy and apologizing and hoping we can work from start, lmfao.. Ofcourse I am acting like it is cool but hell no, I am done with him, he never had me in his main plans, and he is a huge threat and always was selfish and just tried to take me out and is never going to betray Stoner, I owe him nothing.
I also turned Joshua against him, because JP told me Renny was his f2 and he believes me and Joshua are too close and that he even thinks Joshua voted Renny lol. I also told JP we are getting Hufus out if I survive, and I told Hufus we are getting JP out if I survive, so now for f6 I have created a JP vs Hufus going off from the spotlight and deciding the faith of the rest of the game.
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

I prefered to take Stoner out now and keep JP to be a number to take Hufus out in f5, and then take him out at f4 with Joshua and Will. With Stoner winning immunity, plan is changed, and it is going to be a hufus vs JP where I am the producer. The benefit with keeping Hufus is that I know that he wont try betray me and I can go a safe road to f4 with him, Will and Joshua (also formed a new f4 chat with them). The benefit with keeping JP is lesser since he is with Stoner and Stoner have tried to take me out for 3 rounds and will prob do it this tribal too and JP made atempt to take me out thinking John had the numbers and he didnt think I would survive so now he is licking my ass nowing I got 4-2 numbers, I could take Hufus out and Stoner next (3-2) and then JP out in final 4. If I keep Hufus, we will prob go to f4 and I will need to convince Will to vote Hufus out at f4 and I belive it will be hard and I dont trust stoner to help me vote Hufus out with me and Joshua at f5 so this will be tricky but either way, I am in a really good spot.
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

Ass lickers incoming

Also Stoner is messaging me lol, I guess since he is safe, he knows I got my solid 4 and JP is danger, he nows it will be hard to target me so he will try to make me turn on Hufus (speculation), we will see, it will be fun xD
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

TBH RN Fred is in the middle of voting Hufus or JP and I’m just tryna convince him that they’re still using you - like they’re targeting him in immunities first, they have outside peeps so like stoner for instance how he destroyed all our towers, plus if we get to the final four and it becomes a tie than they’re going to demolish us in the tie breaker challenge. However I don’t think the pairs would split up but I believe Fred would he would save himself than sticking strong to the duo - he wants to do Hufus next vote but I think it should be Fred.

PLUS if one of them has an idol than plussss idol somebody that isn’t me (cus you keep handing out clues and I thot that was done lmao)
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

Stoner asked me - “Fred talk to you at all?”
AND all I’m thinking is ABOUT WHATT???
I asked Fred and he didn’t really answer so I’m like woteva fk it and tell Stoner “I’m still so confused on what to do :(((“ THINK ITS ABOUT THE VOTE and then Fred like a minute later goes
“Oh yeah he wanted us to work together f5”
LMAOOO BROOO THATS VITAL INFO now it looks like I don’t want to work with him cus insaid I’m so confusedddd lmao idk omg
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug

IM SORRY ILL SHIT THE FK UP BUT like nobody ain’t talking in the new alliance chat and I hold those dear to me heart so if nobody is chatting I’m that then that just says it isn’t working HOWEVER I don’t want to go f4 w/ stoner jp or go to F5 w/o will or Hufus
So this vote is so vital to my game to keep on being wanted for a vote
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

This game is a complete mess.

Yes, it's been that way all season, and I've said it before, but this vote is the messiest thing since the Great Molasses Flood. Right now there's two very undefined sides, and looking at everything, we may be going to rocks tonight.

So looking at the numbers, there are three ways this vote could go:

If Hufus is telling me, Stoner, and JP the truth about how he's voting, Josh goes in a nice, simple 4-2 vote, with the votes falling as:

Joshua - Stoner, JP, Me, Hufus
JP - Fred, Joshua

However, if Hufus is lying to us about where he's voting, things get complicated, and there's good potential of going to rocks

Joshua - Me, Stoner, JP
JP - Fred, Joshua, Hufus

Now, I'm fully okay with either of these scenarios. If Joshua goes, hey! I'm in the Final 5 of Rulers vs Revolutionaries! If we go to rocks and I go home, I'm fully fine with that too. I've proven what I wanted to prove this season, which is that The Congo wasn't a fluke. I'm content with what I've done this season, and if it's my time to go, so be it.

I do have the odds in my favor if we do go to rocks, but I do have the fear that Karma is waiting for an opportunity to strike for all the lying and deception I've done. But I'm a good Christian boy who doesn't believe in those kinds of forces, so I'm not extremely worried about it.

Here's hoping second rock draw's the charm!
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

The puppet master

I have been controlling this whole round by making sure Hufus targets JP and making sure JP targets Hufus, and throwing them under the bus to eachother but being careful so they don't use it against me. So I was stuck between voting JP or Hufus, I tought that voting Hufus could be good in some way since it would mean that I could just use Joshua and Will to take Stoner and JP out at 5th and 4th, the risky thing there is that I know they would stick together and vote for me at final 5 and they only need to convince Joshua or Will (prob the possible one), then JP would prob win immunity at f4 and target me prob putting me in a tie where I would have to target Will and let fmc decide my faith. The other option is the one I am going with, and that is too vote JP out to punish him for trying to take me out and would give me a chance to take down a person targeting me next round (one lesser), that would open a door for me to work with Stoner for one vote since he is all alone and we made a deal even if JP goes, we will vote take Hufus out since he is a jury threat and I told Stoner i got Joshua making us 3, also tricking Stoner to think we got a f3 and then take him out at f4, or I will take Stoner out at f5 and then at f4 (if Hufus doesnt win) make Will go against Hufus and use that Hufus says he doesnt trust Will, I also forced Hufus to send me screenshoots of Stoner today targeting me, something Stoner denies af, so I got the screenshot to put some fuel and make a Hufus vs Stoner and then decide who to keep (prob also based on who got immunity), but I believe I am in f4 for sure and will prob face a 2-2 vote no matter what, the best scenario would be non of Stoner or Hufus winning immunity (basing that one of them will be in f4 with me, Will and Joshua) and them going 3-1. I also got Joshua always ready to vote like I want, I love Joshua tbh and he is like my Akshay lol, going to the final 2 with him will literally be a Haiti 2.0 lol.
Game on.
Forward
2109 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

I am aware of Jury reputation so I told JP I am voting him and got Joshua so he knows he is going, so he might throw his vote for me bur I believe I got Stoner to vote for JP
2109 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hufus going :( dumb dumb move
2109 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
How is pj still in, great player
2107 days 11 hours ago
JMez2612
Hufus is out? This season is cancelled, next
2107 days 7 hours ago
IRandomal123
Sorry but this cast is kind of dumb for letting JP get to the end again ☠️
2107 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
My King JP is winning

https://media1.giphy.com/media/tmK8yOGJa9myQ/giphy.gif

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!