This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Voting Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

This vote is a mess.

The vote started out between Hufus and Fred, but now Renny's come up as a target, and Hufus just sent a screenshot of him finding the idol that is pretty goddamn convincing if it is fake, so I'm not entirely sure what's happening but to keep myself in with both sides I'm switching my vote to

Sir Renny
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
[Episode #14 | "Mysterious Black Mass"]

Challenge: Thunderdome
Immunity: JP (TwentyOnePilots)
Eliminated: Renny [3-2-0(3)]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #15 | MERGE
- John (Jxhn) --> " https://imgur.com/a/6IzX3u4 "
- Renny (Renny10)  --> "hufus"
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee)  --> "voting fred"
- Will (hellomynameis347) --> "Renny"
- Hufus (Hufus) [IDOL]  --> "Pettnny"
- JP (TwentyOnePilots)  --> "Hufizzle <3 I appreciate you"
- Fred (ferdinandz) --> "Vote: Renny"
- Joshua (lionnudes)  --> "Hufus, love ya"

Hufus: "You're never gonna love me so what's the use?
What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?
What's the point of saying you love me like a friend?
What's the point of saying it's never gonna end?

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh"

Hufus: 3 (0)
Renny: 3
Fred: 2
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

HOW COULD THEY VOTE OFF RENNY
I CANNOT I CANNOT
ON MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY
DISGHUSTINGG

Imma miss Renny he kept me sane from revolutionaries day 1 even THO i had my paranoia BUT THAT BIH is top notch and real cute
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

holy shit I've been such a paranoid mess in this game tbh i need to shut the hell up my mouth and just focus ya know da heck is with me this game

i've probably messed up my whole game and realise now that I AM not good playing in a majority and better off the scrambler and focus attention on somebody else like how the heck imma try get out of this
I DONT WANT TO BE FAKE and be like YOOO love u guys im free and open and try to break off;
my reads on JP was so wrong and i should've stayed more strong to the down unders lmao that's my wrong doing

TBH like how am I going to get out of this DO I NEED TO SWALLOW (lol) MY PRIDE AND JUST MAN UP AND TALK TO THE OTHERS AFTER A VOTE LIKE THIS? LMAO like yooooo
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

So Renny just went home. Im so upset. Ive never felt this low before. Im mad. I feel as if controlled the entire merge up to this point and an idol has defeated me. But im not giving up. I have Will and I have Stoner. I think. I hope. Playing from the bottom. This is new to me in your game Kolby. I dont know what i'm supposed to do now. My new plan of attack is survival, that's all it is. I don't care about anyone anymore. Its the final 7. Its the endgame. I think for the first time in this game, i'm at risk.
Fuck.
Shit.
Im so upset. I feel so emotionally drained. Im exerting all of my time and energy into this game and the wind has been knocked out of me. Strategically, im in an awful spot. Socially, nobody trusts me.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c47b3e27525cb8267869b302e9931b02/tenor.gif
Im just so lost in this game. I dont know what to do. Im going to do whatever I can moving forward but... I dont know. I think Hufus finding the idol just lost me the game. I cant lose. I dont lose. But im going to, unless a miracle gets pulled off. Granted, they shouldve voted me out many tribals ago, but I still feel like I have to start from scratch. From nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
Joshua- Probably losing in the final 2.
Fred- I condemn everything you stand for.
Stoner- My one true hope.
Will- Loyal legend <3.
John- Congrats on the win.
Hufus- You shouldve gone :(
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 18, Serenidad

Meant_to_be - Bebe_Rexha_(ft._Florida_Georgia_Line).mp3

THIS TRIBAL WENT SO DAMN GOOD LIKE I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! Ding, dong, the bitch's dead! That's on him for being so obsessed with getting me out... bye. I don't need to make personal attacks like he does, I'd rather just outsmart and outplay him instead. :* He got me on Kuwait, I got him in both All Stars and RvR. I've come full circle now, y'all. Cheers to the road ahead! (just hope im not out next, but its likely)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HighTinyCockatoo-size_restricted.gif
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

OKAY wtf lmao now I'm seeing that JP thought he was a in power spot (THANK GOD I NEVER ACTED ON MY WAYS OF GETTING HIM OUT) honestly im going to try and do what kept my safe in yukpa and just work on my social game (if people are going to answer me)

I'm now talking to will about Musicals ??? HELLO MUSICALS BRINGS GAYS TOGETHERS or maybe he's not gay bc musicals aren't just for gays anymore

LIKE what do I talk to with John he looks like a business man from his profile pic LIKE IDK ANYTHING ABOUT BUSINESS LIKE MONEY CAN BE EXCHANGE FOR GOOD AND SERVICES i love shark tank

And w/ Stoner ??? like I DONT DO WEED I'VE GOT ASTHMA

just wish me luck
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 19, Serenidad

The danger zone: Going for the millon bucks

Yesterdays tribal and pre tribal was chaos, was going to send the confessional before tribal but DAMN it was so intense so I had no time.
After the challenge, it was for me clear to John should go, but Sir Renny wanted Hufus gone so JP said we need to do like Renny. I tried to explain that it is more logic and safer to go for John and instead flush Hufus Idol, they didnt listen to me, Renny was ignorant and acted like a dictator and JP was licking his ass like he did to Stoner before he flipped on us. I still tried to tell them that we need to go John and flush Hufus idol (didnt know he had it but used it as an excuse to save him and it was also logic for him having it), they was like "we just tell them John is the vote and let hufus go with idol in his pocket or play on john", then they found out Stoner told then about our plan but still Renny and JP wanted to go for Hufus. What was tricky here was that I heard That John and stoner was going all in to get me out, JP and Renny told me this and we went on a call making plans, the thing is, I have tricked JP thinking I got the swap idol, so he was like "if Hufus plays it, you play it too", but I was like "why risking and nog just let him flush and we do him next round". At the same time I wanted Hufus to stay but I couldnt make a move with him since we needed numbers, we could get Will but not John since he targeted me, if John wouldnt be so stupid I would have taken the chance and then me, Hufus, Will, John and Joshua would have a new 5 and majority. I even tought about this, JP, Renny, Joshua doing Hufus;  Me, Hufus, and Will doing John; And Stoner and John throwing their votes on me. I found at Will likes Hufus and wants John gone too so I used that to connect with him more. Now, when I realized Hufus could go, I started to make plan in my head and it was for next round to then go for John, then Stoner and have me, Will, Joshua, JP and Renny in f5 making Will and Joshua my final 3 and taking Renny and JP out in 5 since we would never beat them in a final and I would prob make it to f5. Then 20 minutes before tribal, Hufus tells me to vote Renny because he (hufus) got the idol and wont go home, I told the down unders (JP, Renny,Joshua) but they didnt believe me and talked me down being paranoid and not understanding and gave me orders like Hitler to keep my vote on John, that pissed me off so I forced Hufus to send me a screenshot of hin having the idol, it took a few minutes to convince him but he did, so I directly sended the picture in down unders, everyone was like "OH shit, We need to change".. Well except Renny, he now believed Hufus had the idol but he still wanted us to keep it on Hufus (barely 10 minutes before votes being read), I realized I need to think about myself since Renny doing this proved me he was selfsh since I knew I was getting 2 votes and them not changing to John would make me being in risk of going home so I voted Renny in last minute to 1;Save myself and 2; Learn him a leasson to not be bullish. Me not voting Renny would result me being in a tie and I would never survive against him, JP, Stoner, John would vote for me still and prob convince Joshua in that situation, Renny was selfish, so I had to be selfish too. It was a huge move from my side and Renny had to go anyways, he just went earlier than I had planned.

This could put me in a bad relation with JP and Joshua that could join Stoner and John to vote me out and form a majority of 4, or Hufus and Will wanting to do JP and making me lose a number to make move with later before I target him my own later. I told Hufus that he needs to promise me to vote John since he owes me that, I have had his and Tashis back risking my own game. I know I am risking to get voted out but it is a 50% chance I will survive, wouldnt Renny have go and Hufus wouldnt play his idol (hufus being gone, he prob played it since I was honest and told him he is getting votes) then John would be an easy vote, but now I need to work harder having John and Stoner going for me and JP and Joshua prob doubting on me. I am proud of making it this far and I am proud of my game, I will leave this game proud if my torch gets snuffed tonight, but I got nothing to lose and wont go home without a fight, I am still optimistic.

This is my plan: Step 1-So I am going to form a final 3 with Hufus and Will, and tell them we got JP and Joshuas Votes with us to take John and Stoner out and then at the final 5, we got 3-2 majority against JP and Joshua.
Step 2- I am going to form a final 3 with JP and Joshua telling them we got Hufus and Wills vote to take John and Stoner and then at the final 5, we got 3-2 majority against Hufus and Will. This would leave me in middle of the 2 sides at final 5. And this wouldnt make them doubting on using the other 2 as a vote since they are against eachohter (JP anf Hufus) so The final 3s will make both sides calm. Then in final 5 I could get Joshua and JP to vote Hufus out, and then at 4 get Will and Joshua taking JP out. Being in final 3 with Will and Joshua, 2 persons I could beat in a final.
Step 3- Target John. John is the easier target this round knowing JP still got some sympathy towards Stoner and me and him could be equal ln JPs eyes since Stoner voted Joshua and I voted Renny, we both voted our own, besides I had a reason making more sense. Targeting John should work, Will wanted him gone last round to like me, and Hufus needs me in this game so he will back me up in a John vs Fred Showdown. Then I could get JP and Joshua to do him too, by making Joshua realize John almost got him out the round before Renny going. Then I convince JP to vote John because if I go tonight, they will all target JP, hufus not targeting JP now is for me, since Hufus is thinking we are doing him later and I need JP to realize that.
Emergency plan: Make them think I really got a swap idol.
In the RED corneeeer, we have Fred!!!
In the BLUE coorneeer, we have Jooohn!!
'Ding ding'
*Fred knocks John with a punch*
"John is DOWN"
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
John | Confessional, Day 19, Serenidad

LMAO

Fred staying is whatever tbh - we're not at all shocked to be in the minority. BUT WOW JP GETS A BIG ASS I TOLD YOU SO. https://imgur.com/a/H1HZU0x So since my rant last night, JP tells me he was trying to get Renny to vote with our plan. Renny shut him down and therefore JP let me and Hufus know it wasn't happening. I'm just glad Hufus had that idol because you know he leveraged that shit with Fred's gamebot ass. During my last break at work I like begged JP to make this move and force what I still thought could be a 4-4 tie. JP HAD IMMUNITY FOR CHRISSAKE HE COULD'VE MADE A MOVE ON HIS OWN WITHOUT RENNY AND STILL BEEN SAFE. Instead, he doesn't listen and Hufus' plan worked. https://imgur.com/a/3Ttq6di

I think despite things not going fully to plan, I may have JP right where I want him to maybe experience a modicum of control going forward? Listen I have been down all season. But I have never been out and sure we're towards the end of the game, but we all know that this last rush is going to be A LOT.
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 19, Serenidad

how_to_be_a_heart_breaker - marina_and_the_diamonds.mp3

15:28 hey hoe, r u online?
JP, 16:03 yuh but im multitasking
16:06 oh rip, whatcha u doing??
JP, 16:06 College internship shit all that good stuff
16:11 Ohhh i can relate. Lmk when u can talk
JP, 16:14 Okie for sure
*3 hours later*
19:22 hey, are u here?
....after some campaigning I did...
JP, 19:48 Yeah I know this game has been a rough ride for you and i know you youd never go down without a fight. Im talking to will rn trying to figure out this vote.
20:24 So mate, have u talked to Will?
JP, 20:25 Yeah im speaking to hima nd John rn
20:33 Okay, but like there's less than 30 minutes to vote
and my mail is here blank cause idk what to do
20:46 1 4 m i n u t e s left I need to vote
JP, 20:47 oh hey my ass is just endurimg the busiest time of my life
JP, 20:52 my brother is crying rn and throwing a fit so i have to like keep an eye on him and play this damn game
20:55 LOL, chain him. JK. anyway, i get it. but like... i need some guidance here

and then it was it. he literally kept ignoring me and saying that he was busy and stuff, refused to say anything about the vote to me until I played the idol. And then he was like celebrating and trying to be buddy buddy with me LOL Anyway, but that's the good thing about life, you know? The carousel never stops turning and you never know when it's you who's gonna need someone's help...

JP, 14:08
Hufus. What do you want to do
*i answered him, but nothing solid*
JP, 18:10
Hufus. What do you want to do.
JP, 18:17
Fred or John. I really am so conflicted. I feel so fucking alone

oh i'm enjoying this, giving him the taste of his own medicine. LOL But seriously... I don't trust him anymore. He made it very clear that he's butthurt, disheartened and everything else about Renny leaving, he even admitted he was his #1. So I know that if he's not coming for me yet, he will soon... That's why I can't really give him a solid answer. As soon as I do it, he's gonna throw me UTB to either side and he could try to flip the votes on me. I'm not stupid, hun. I'm just gonna keep ignoring him for a bit and I'll answer him later.

This whole tribal sucks btw... I don't want to go home, of course, but now I have to make a really tough decision. I mean, Fred's been really close to me and we've been talking a lot. But so have me and John. I'm already expecting to be hated if this works, cause he'll be legit so pissed at me, but hey...it is what it is, ya know?! It's the game, so let's play it. This makes the most sense to me... There's a connection between John and Stoner and JP and it needs to be broken. If I go with their plan now, it could be bad for me later. Fred isn't cool with JP and Stoner, and also, keeping him here is better for me cause if he survives he'll have problems with working with them after they voted him out...twice.

I hope I'm okay tonight as I just made a big move last tribal. I don't know if people will want to keep me here for long, but I need to navigate all of these waves somehow... Also can I just say that its been frustrating so far? I got a lot of 2nd and 3rd places, but I'm yet to close the deal and I'm still trying my best to win an immunity challenge. Ugh. WHICH REMINDS ME THAT I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TO THE DOG EAT DOG COMP AND LOST!!!! It was my chance of getting my 3rd win, but srsly that spamming task b4mb00zl3d me. Don't want to talk about it anymore.

https://media.giphy.com/media/XpthIhj4AIccDal53H/giphy.gif
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
[Episode #15 | "I Condemn Everything You Stand For"]

Challenge: Dog Eat Dog
Immunity: JP (TwentyOnePilots)
Eliminated: John [4-3]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #16 | MERGE
- John (Jxhn) --> "Freddy Krueger"
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee) --> "Voting fred"
- Will (hellomynameis347) --> "John"
- Hufus (Hufus) --> "John, love ya"
- JP (TwentyOnePilots) --> "FRED"
- Fred (ferdinandz) --> "John, Hej då!"
- Joshua (lionnudes)  --> "X Rated John"

John: 4
Fred: 3
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 19, Serenidad

Oh I have no idea if this is Fred just lying or telling the truth but he’s telling me that JP really thinks I voted out Renny
WHY WOULD I VOTE OUT RENNY he was the only person I really trusted other than Fred but tbh Renny was my absolute numero 1 like wtfffff LMAO the only revolutionary I trusted we were both on bottom, lied to and was saved by swaps like wtffffffffffffff
I AM LOYAL TO THE PEOPLE I AM WITH

Also but thank you thinking that I would flip on someone I trusted, I’m the angel of grace yo I’m not the fallen angel of grace aint no Lucifer vibes up in this bitch
Well maybe, once last year think he was Italian

Like I’m tryna live under the good graces of our hun god in sweetie heaven tashi like what would she do
SHE WOULD CALL HIM OUT

But should I? And fk up my game? Hmmm toughie
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

But you know what’s even more fked up LMAO I gave JPthe idol clue, I sent rennythe idol clue, JP HAS WON TWICE and hasn’t given it to me LMAOOO and he tells me i can’t be trusted shut the heck yo mouth
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

OKAY no here's another thing, Fred is probably making shit up with everything like everyone be angry at him FOR WHAT?? tho like maybe they were all another alliance and Fred was in the middle of that and then he was the one who flipped like what a spicy chicken
however now hufus/will/me are his new bitches everyone else was lied to everyone leaving the game is calling out everyone for lying lmao LIKE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN lying about what the vote? being in an allaince? whatttt im not saying oh wtf are they talking about but I want to know specifically what they're mad about bc "liar" "lying" is so general rn and I want more pacific specifics details

also like lmao I STILL CANT GET OVER JP going "is down unders dead?" youre the one who killed it, cremated it and threw the ashes upon a pond, like what a bunch of mouldy spaghetti damage control is that

but you know what is good tho i probably have less blood on my hands than everyone else here so they're all probs going to attac each other before me so WOOOOO ajhfjahjkshfkjashfakj but then i dont want to look like a sheep
EVEN THO i worked my asssss of pre-merge and laid back this merge when my game is usually the other way round lmao

also theres 3 revolutionaries 3 rulers left
BUT WHO WOULD OF THOT ME BEING THE LAST THREE REVOLUTIONARIES???
but thats the thing in this game, you don't need to KNOW everything that is happening you just need to know what you need to know, if you know too much than you're a target if you know too little you're safe af just get what you need and leave.
To quote a great poet "as long as it ain't me"
BUT HONESTLY IF IT AINT ME THAN I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT (even tho the queen didn't mean it that way)
2120 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

LITERALLY everyone spamming in this challenge
https://78.media.tumblr.com/785eb16e6e5c98683b8b3611ddd1b58e/tumblr_n7fx7xsipP1r8pholo1_500.png

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!