This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2120 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Hey! I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm excited. I'm putting way to much thought into who's going home in a game I'm not even in. This cast is pretty intense and insane and it's all culminating into one season. Twenty-Two of the most legendary, rulers and revolutionaries of the season have returned for a second, third or even fourth shot in the series.

You know the drill, the Viewers Lounge will be updated with confessionals, and group conversations! Additionally, we're not going to have a draft this season - Since, Will is in the game!

I hope to see an active Viewers Lounge this season, even though half is in the game!
2120 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Brady | Pre-Game Confessional, Day 0, No Tribe

So hey guys! I’m motherfucking back in this joint for a third time. For those of you that don’t know me I’m Brady and I’ve played in Kolbys Survivor Mexico and KvB and now I’m making my way into Kolbys Survivor RvR. I’d say that I’m definitely one of the rising stars of the new generation to Kolbys Survivor because I am playing for my third time and it hasn’t even been a year since I played in Mexico which is crazy to think about. Ever since I left KvB I’ve been like a little girl so giddie for RvR to start. I wasn’t definite I’d even get in it but I did have a feeling I would since I did play like a revolutionary in my 2 seasons I’ve played. The reason why I’m most excited for this season is because the theme and title of Revolutionary fits me to a fucking tee and I’m so honored to be on that tribe because if anyone on Tengaged knows me I’m a revolutionary in all my games. I don’t give people an easy victory and if I know you’re the ruler than I damn well will try and go after you to make sure that I beat your ass. You can just ask Robby that lol. I’d say the things that I’m known for in Kolbys is probably the fact that I’ve played the most days out of any 2 time players so far and for the fact that I’ve been like inches away from winning Kolbys twice and it unfortunately just hasn’t happened for me. I’m basically known as the scrappy underdog and a lot of people see me as a player who can get out of tough situations and I think I definitely proved that through my time so far in Kolbys Survivor. Coming into this season I’m excited but honestly if I don’t get a win then ultimately I’ll consider this season a failure because I’ve been to the end twice now and haven’t won. I got 3rd and 5th and made both finale nights so I’ve made it to the end already and I’m tired of putting all my hard work in not to win and just come up short.

Coming into this season I definitely don’t have a clear cut strategy yet because I believe it’s best to have a strategy when the players are announced so you know who you’re dealing with. I mean I definitely know a few players who are going to be cast but idk the entire cast so I’m hoping I have people on my tribe who I can connect with and that people don’t see me as a threat even though people could easily see that I have played a lot of days and that I’ve watched the newer seasons like S11-13. I hope those things don’t put too much of a target on my back but they easily could with a cast of legends. A big thing though I’ve told myself this season is I want to reconnect my bad relationships I may have with most people. Most is the key word in that phrase because if Dono is on this cast I don’t have any plans of reaching out to him early on. The last time Dono and I talked was not on good terms where I blindsided him pre merge from Links and he actually thought about quitting playing group games because he just took it so personal. I know if he is on this season he’ll definitely gun for me hard and I just really don’t want that headache so early on. However a surprising thing is that me and Robby have really seemed to connect already before this season even started. I mean we were talking about how we shouldn’t go after each other with all these legends and that we’ll need each other. I mean the only time me and Robby worked together in Kolbys was to blobdside Luke and it was one of the best episodes ever. This season I’m not gunning for Robby at all and honestly I’d love to go super far with him cause I think that’d be a great way to finish off our story in Kolbys. We actually recently just played a BB fast game where we worked together and guess what place we got? We got fucking first and second because we killed it together. When he won a veto he pulled me off and I even took him to the f2 and the cherry on top is I still won by one vote! However I played that game to reconnect with Robby before this season and we always said we’d go to f2 together and that was the first time it happened so it

However I played that game to reconnect with Robby before this season and we always said we’d go to f2 together and that was the first time it happened so it definitely can be done lol and he even added me into his pregaming alliance with like him Mud, Kasey, Hufus, Will and myself. Personally I’m not a fan of pregaming but this season is going to be so epic that you almost have to. The good thing is Hufus Will and Kasey are probably going to be revolutionaries on my tribe so I feel like this Lee game alliance is definitely a good place for me to start heading in.

So my first goal was to get me and Robby to be good and that seemed to work out great so last night I wanted to talk to Will because in Donos we were kind of against each other and I wanted to see where his head was at and honestly I got awful vibes from him. Will brought up worrying about him being a target since he s a winner and then I made a comment like saying well I won’t target you and he just said thanks and never gave me any reassurance. That made me sketched out and we talked for like 30 minutes and he just never mentioned anything about working with me or even having any interest with me and this is honestly why I hate talking to Will cause I never know what he’s thinking and honestly I’d love to see him get pre merge again haha. However I talked to Hufus and got a much better vibe from him and I think he may be a good ally for me in the game and he expressed happiness that we’d be on the same tribe so I think we’re in a good place so I felt like I talked to the main people I really wanted to before the season started. This season is going to be a fucking blood house. I’m super excited to be playing with all the legends of Kolbys Survivor and coming back cause it has been like 6 months and I love this game.

Btw Cai was robbed of being on this season!
2120 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

holy spaghetti balls this cast is insane lmao

I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK!

I'm sick af rn so im just going to give my game plan
I'm messaging everybody I don't know and leaving out brad, hufus for now on the fence on not messaging will or renny - I just get vibes that Brad/Hufus have a relationship and i'm hoping to have an enemy out here so i have a reason to go for someone instead of creating some sort of target by targeting somebody - so if i have good relationships with the rest they'll attac but most importantly he protec.

I mean this is just backup to what the bigger is going to be lol

BUT ALSO I MADE A SKYPE FOR THIS GAME LMAO BUT SKYPE UPGRADED SO IT'S A BLOODY ALTERNATE EMAIL I HAVE OMG EVERYONES SENDING IN LIKE COOL AS NAMES, LIKE SKYPE NAME: JOSH65321 AND IM ALL LIKE joshsignups@outlook.com IT'S LIKE ROCKING UP TO A BBQ WITH A GARDEN SALAD

(also that is my actual skype so if u wana add me on it love ya)
2120 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
this season will be epic
2120 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua & Josh | Conversation, Day 1, Yukpa

Joshua: Hey Josh <33!! How you going? :)

Josh: heeeey youre josh too right! doing good! do you have skype by any chance? mines joshduenas24

Joshua: Yessss!! Josh as well ahaha great name dude, I BELIEVE I do lmao ill add ya if i remember my account
2120 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Josh & Jacob | Conversation, Day 1, Yukpa-Arawak

Jacob: Well, Im fucked we are playing together again, so what place do I get this season, 18th? :)

Josh: haha when i saw you get casted i was like omg! im happy you got on, this can finally be the time that we get to have that chance to work together! its been so long man! i remember we tried to work together me u and tim, and sadly lost you guys in the premerge of i forgot which series, a few months ago. But goodluck over there, i hope you do really well!

Jacob: Same to you, Tim is not in the season so maybe we can make this work. haha, hopefully we make it far this time. I dont play much anymore, this is my 2nd game in like 16 months

Josh: ive got my work cut out for me this tribe, but yes i really have high hopes for this game, and the 2 of us, pull off your magic kek!
2120 days 15 hours ago
chillum
this seasons gonna be awesome
2120 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Josh | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

This is going to be the most epic season I can feel, and its going to be a measure of not only who wants it more, but who can fuck the most shit up. Let me tell you, i really want this, and ive thought about this return and how i can redeem myself from kolby vs bennets. Like i really want to win this, probably more than anyone. I am balls to the wall right here.

I know there's going to be a lot of confessionals, and a lot of people who talk up a big game, the "strategists", the "social players" the invetiable people who talk about how they will play a social game, and connect well. Well let me tell you, im going to messy, and im going to fuck shit up at any given point I can. This is my 4th time playing, and not many people get a 4th chance, and based off survivor goes, this is probably my last chance in this series, and Im going to make sure I put 100% heart and soul into this.

Im here to win, and im ready to play, i am extreemely excited I cant even type. I am already working hard to make myself needed in this game. Im unsure whether I want to play a Sarah Lacina game or not. I can play my cards to myself, or I can play a more "relaxed" game where I make friends and trust them to make decisions that can help them, and ultimately help me. That seems a bit nicer, but in the end I trust my gut and my instinct, and if i need to cut a friend to advance my position a little further, i think natural instinct will prevail.

Ive hit the gates running and im already strategizing. I know im not the only one. Me and brady made up, and i know i was the little devil tormenting him all game long in kolbys vs bennets. But i do want to work with him. He's a gamer, im a gamer, and as long as he can trust that i trust him, i like that.

I talked to renny aswell. Renny is interesting, very open, and i like Renny. I like any allies right now. Alliances are tough, being viewed as a flip flopper betrayer backstabber triggerhappy player is not good, i look for any allies right now.

I love Joshua (lionnudes), mainly because i think the connection of a same name can actually be a great ice breaker into a solid alliance. Again, i want people to talk to.

My goal is to make my way into the majority, i know my name can easily pop up as a target. It's interesting to note, that theres people who can flip on me and take me out tonight. I don't want to be a francesca! I was voted out first in all stars.

the goal this game is to make friends who will fight for me to stay, rather than me do all the work. I need people who are good strategists. I am not going to take out threats, i am simply going to take out players who are not connected to me.

I want novamax out this vote. Can i make it happen? perhaps, but its gonna be tough. From what ive learned being strong and upfront and agresssive early can lead the sheep to voting a certain way. As long as it aint me, is a typical vibe in a returnee season. Im here going for the juggular, and i think its the fearless attitude in me that can help me prevail, but sometimes go home early.

Thank you again for this return. It was a surprise to me, and i hope i dont let you down.
2120 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
John | Confessional, Day 1, Arawak

Kolby, Lilly, Guess who's back in the house? Heels click'clacking about.
You said this cast list and I don't know if you're aware of the mess you've made. I will say I am very happy to play again so soon. I had fun the first time so now that you've taken the all-stars of the VL and put them head to head, I'm ready for hilarity to ensure. Last time, I arguably got lucky. In a lot of ways, everything went in my favor. I'd like to thank my cunning and planning, but the right group of idiots and right twist did wonders in Norway. This time, I really need to prove that it wasn't dumb luck and it won't be a fluke when I win again. I'm going into this season with a similar strategy - I need to prove my worth in the coming challenges but I don't want to come off as too threatening. Robby almost won tonight's challenge by himself like thats not the type of outright threat I'm trying to be. I already have enough of a reputation.

Then its just going to be a matter of finding the right group and with a cast this size, there's plenty of options.
Robby - we've played together many times but never worked together. I've always seen him as someone who can be loyal especially because he usually rests of challenge wins. I'm curious to see if we end up working well together.
Matt - barely know this one but apparently he's y'alls OG so https://imgur.com/gallery/XHkDaaY
Fred - legend but we've never played together. its gonna be a HARD "we'll see"
JP - someone we just watched kill it. I think we're gonna share that recency bias so it'll be a bonding moment.
Mud - we're stuck together because we're on 2 tribes now together lmao. honestly someone im very much willing to work with so that's tight.
Andrew - every time I play with him I feel like I target him so idk again for a lot of these people we're hedging shit on their activity.
Ryan - I remember playing with him once and we worked together. he's a respectful ally so I'd be willing to do that again.
Zac - who?
Jacob - Kolby is laughing with this one. I am forever grateful for him deciding it was more worthwhile keeping me than Pikaplayer in Bennett's YR. that move shows that he has very gamebotty #bigmoovz tendencies.
Stoner - honestly first choice ally. great casting choice. good week.

As for the other tribe, lol they had almost everyone show up and still lost. I really hope this is just like the other season and theres no swaps or merge for a while but y'all wouldn't let it be that easy. Loads of familiar faces over there though so I'm excited at the opportunities in case I end up in a fucky situation on Arawak.
Renny - don't really know tbh
Brady - he's like obsessed with your series so I'm sure he's gonna pull out all the stops to win this one. gl him
Hufus - never played with but he messaged me before the cast was even revealed more or less looking for an alliance so I'm sure he's gonna be extra over there.
Kasey - oh Kasey my Kasey. I honestly do like Kasey but it shouldn't have been surprising that I'd go after y'alls underdog and fan favorite. straight-forward player which I admire which is nice for transparency's sake I guess?
Max - Good player - I'm sure we'll be talking later on in the game.
Josh - usually does well as far as I've seen but idk if we've played together much where we have a significant relationship
Brad - I don't know her.
Joshua - Tim lionsden's multi. I'm convinced sorry. Not a real person.
Will - honestly someone who I got a wrong impression of bc he clearly has the potential to win and someone I want another chance to work with in a series.
Connor - maybe played with once idk? ?? ?
Tashi - underrated bc she has a very strong read on the game pretty much always. will turn on you if she even sniffs a rat. good for her. hope she wins.
2120 days 14 hours ago
ThePug

I'm not even American but im listening to Hamilton to give me some revolutionary powers LMAOO LIKE I should be listening to land down under or something

BUT IM having conversations with Josh, Renny and Brady

Josh and I (lmao im talking third person????) started a two-person alliance called the josh revolution (if it stays)

They're all very reserved except Renny lmao he just open about everything love him, but yeah Renny is like talking on the behalf of Brady saying did he give you a list of people for an alliance? and Renny then tells me names of a possible alliance (Renny, Brady, Josh, Me, Tashi and Kasey) WHILST Brady and I are just talking about how im old school and he's new school so I just think he's waiting for me to bring it up BUT IT'S SO HARD THERES SO MANY NAMES THE SAME
BRAD
BRADY
JOSH
JOSHUA
LIKE WHY

BUt yeah THERE HAS TO BE CONVERSATIONS HAPPENING and im telling people about the alliance and they're just like yeah THAT SOUNDS COOL!! So I'm probably on the outs cause it sounds like maybe they're saying TELL HIM THIS and agree to it so yeah lmao but hopefully this goes somewhere

ALSO LIKE I made SKYPE 5 minutes before the cast reveal WITH AN EMAIL USERNAME SO IF I DIDNT MAKE THE CAST HOW EMBARRASSING WOULD THAT BE LMAOO  I CANT EVEN USE IT FOR official businesses cause the name AHHA but yeah
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug

To the victors go to the spoils, and the people who strategize early are going to have an edge I feel.

Brady and Renny are strategists, they know to say, and know how to say it. It's a great strength, and I hope that I can earn their trusts. Earning trust is difficult, but its the easiest right now. The goal is to get an alliance of 6 to make sure everyone is safe for the vote.

Right now everyone is playing for survival, instead of to focus in on a player. Hell, thats where I am too, but i want to split that difference. This is where I hope that I can excel. If i can push the action and stay in the mix, i can do well this game and establish trust.

Right now, i think this alliance of 6 is the first core alliance of our tribe. It's pretty much the actives right now, but things will pick up later. But i told brady that us being in the mix is good news, because we are in the mix, and if we can stay offensive, people are less likely to target us.

Oh i pray that me and brady can be a duo, like a legit one. We have such a story from KvB, and i need someone to help me and trust me. I need a Tim. But not someone who can tank my game haha! Tim you're the best though. Shoutout to Dan! Hope you're watching me go crazy out here.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug

HmmmmmMMMmm the game seems kinda quiet for now?

It seems suspicious in this cast, but reading everyone's paragraph it seems like we only fought when we were in danger or had a ruler to go against, and we're revolutionaries so who are we revolting against?

No name has been brought up yet (to me) so I'm still paranoid that it could be me or something but yeah, i just know josh probably has more secretive alliances then just us two - I mean he could have that thing I had against Tim with having lions in our name - Josh was also the first boot out Greece with me voting for him so we have a tight two for now but im ready to vote anyone out lmao

Renny and Brady are closer to each other than Renny and I - I can see how Renny won his season and is liked so that's someone to look out for.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

https://i.gifer.com/R7Us.gif

HELLO YALL! I'm back again for my third shot of trying and possibly not suceeding in this series!!! WOO-HOO! Last time I let my emotions interfere and hesitated too much until it was too late and Demi slayed us all. But this time I'm here to give my all and I'm not making the same mistake again!

I'm looking at my tribemates and I can only think "Fuck, wtf". These are people I could potentially work with, but at the same time we've had at least 1 bad moment together, meaning one of us betrayed the other. I need to watch my step and look out for my back as much as possible, cause this could get ugly in any moments. And yeah, of course we had to lose the first challenge! I love Robby, but damn kiddo, you shouldn't have already become the challenge beast! It's too early for that :(

Anyway, first tribals are always the worst and this one couldn't be any different. It's still very quiet and everyone's being cautious and not trying to rise as the leader and bring up a name. I lowkey/highkey know who I'd want to be the first boot tbh. I have 2 options right now as I've had major trust issues with both, one even in recent past, but I won't say anything as I don't want to jinx it. Not even to you guys, even though some of you probably know who they are already. LMAO Sure, I could be straight up and try to push for one of them to go, but it's still too early and I don't want to make it seem like I'm playing too hard. So I'm lowkey planting the seeds and waiting for a fruitful harvest.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. Over and out.
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
"The Alliance" Renny, Brady, Kasey, Josh, Joshua, Tashi | Group Conversation, Day 1, Yukpa

[9:12:35 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): looks around
[9:13:02 PM] Brady Spaulding: Ooh cool people
[9:13:49 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): what do yall think of this group? lol
[9:14:28 PM] Brady Spaulding: I dig 😂
[9:15:06 PM] Josh: Very cool, start of something great!
[9:17:02 PM] Joshua M: Yesssssss waddup
[9:17:33 PM] *** Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ) added Kolby ***
[9:17:41 PM] Brady Spaulding: Kolby!
[9:17:43 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): srry boss
[9:18:04 PM] Kolby: Making a chat without me? Blasphemy!
[9:19:10 PM] Brady Spaulding: Should we name this like something interesting?
[9:19:33 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): we should lmfao yall got any preferences 😂
[9:19:57 PM] Joshua M: UHHH
[9:19:58 PM] Josh: Umm I’m bad with names 😂
[9:20:57 PM] Brady Spaulding: Same I’m like so not creative
[9:21:23 PM] Joshua M: Yeah same lmao
[9:21:29 PM] k.c!: I suck with names
[9:21:51 PM] Brady Spaulding: Should we just call it like alliance or something for now?
[9:23:21 PM] k.c!: The Alliance
[9:24:16 PM] Josh: Haha that’s good
[9:24:22 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): lmfaoo
[9:24:40 PM] Brady Spaulding: Okay
[9:24:54 PM] *** Brady Spaulding has renamed this conversation to "The Alliance " ***
[9:25:19 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): straightforward i like it 😂
[9:25:22 PM] Joshua M: Wow I love unique names 😍
[9:25:29 PM] k.c!: I’m so good
[9:25:31 PM] Brady Spaulding: Lmao
[9:26:17 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): yall i deadass forgot were going to tribal tmrw so we dont have much time to discuss lol
[9:26:51 PM] Brady Spaulding: I wish we would of won to have more time😟
[9:31:40 PM] Joshua M: Oh shizz tru lmao, yeah righttt first tribal always suck
[9:34:09 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): so names outside this chat are brad, hufus, will, connor, max
[9:34:19 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): any opinions? 👀
[9:42:04 PM] k.c!: I personally don’t have the best relationship with Max
[9:42:52 PM] Leonel ( Renny ( Pussy ) ): i havent talked to him yet lol so im down to vote him
[9:42:55 PM] Josh: That’s actually someone who I’m pretty iffy on so I’d be down for that too
[9:43:12 PM] k.c!: That should be perfect then
[9:43:26 PM] Brady Spaulding: If y’all are down I’m absolutely down! That way none of us get the dreaded first boot
2120 days 13 hours ago
IRandomal123
I’m rooting for my Aussie folks and Brady! I really don’t know if the recent season will affect JP going out early or far. I really want Tashi or Stoner to pull out the win though 👌🏻
2120 days 13 hours ago
ThePug

Me and Brady are clicking faster than a groupgamer clicking the refresh button during a challenge.

I subtely mentioned how I didnt like Nova to Brady, and KC told Renny that he didnt like Nova and so i then told Renny i didnt like Nova, and now nova is a name.

We didn't want to mention a name to this alliance, getting the consensus name is difficult, but now its done, and we are moving like clockwork.

Nova, is trouble, and i dont want too many Kolby vs Bennett players around. It could spell trouble later on. Right now, i am the valuable alliance member, but i must remind myself to constantly work around the outskirts of the other tribe.

Im such a fucking gamebot its ridiculous, i have a disease.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!