This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2136 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Kasey | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

Hey bitches! I’m back! And I’m a revolutionary!

So, I see this cast and I’m like.. okurrrrrrrrrrr I vibe..

I’m already in the Fondue Crew premade, you saw that you know it I don’t need that exposition here

I really get good auras from Hufus, Renny & honestly Josh! Idk which Josh but one of them!

The biggest shocker is that I am just super vibing with Brady, like after Norway or whatever season I was on he was here for me and I’m here for that! This hopefully ended our long lived feud

I’m in multiple alliances right now, which is perfect for me, obviously, cuz numbers are numbers.

My one alliance is the fondue crew revolutionaries which is the fondue crew but only the revolutionary tribe members

The Alliance has me, Brady, Renny, the Josh’s and Tashi - one of the josh’s was so hype when I suggested Max he was like fuck yes

And that’s actually it.

Brady is actually my main ally right now which is partly terrifying and partly like... wow... shook??? He used to be my rival and now he’s like my main g.

Basically, I haven’t heard any names yet, so I was like.. hey... max kind of sucks? And I slowly suggested that to like Renny, Renny was like “hey suggest that to the alliance” I went to Brady first, they basically convinced me “just do it!” So I was like “okay i don’t trust Max” to the alliance, they all got on board, I went to Hufus and the Fondue crew got on board.. basically if all goes pitch perfect, I kind of was the spearhead for the first vote... but that’s such a huge target right away, I don’t feel comfortable at all right now, and I fear there’s cult action coming at me, because... being the ruler on the revolutionary tribe is... kind of a title you take on with unease... but I was pushed to do it, so... someone had to I guess! Hopefully it doesn’t blow up in my face.

This is gonna be a crazy season, though, I’ll tell you that
2136 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

Holy shit.
How I got casted is totally unknown to me haha!
It is amazing finally getting the chance to play again after a fucking year since my last season which I got out way to early for my liking.
Im here for the gold not no fucking bronze.
So coming into the game, im very nervous because im with some of the greats and im me lmao firecracker Connor who makes dumb decisions but makes up for it by being real.
I was very upset after we lost today's challenge because I seriously did not want to have to talk to 10 people, half of which I have no idea how to contact and then talk my way out of being 22nd. But yay..
But seriously, no one has said a word to me tonight but luckily Josh told me that he hasnt heard anything either so people arent talking because everyone is too much of a bitch to make a move.
But im gonna come in and be a ruler this time.
I think revolutionaries usually tend to want to be picked for a alliance rather than make one which is probably why people are too afraid to make the first move so.. Cool. So im thinking ill spread Kasey around? I can make the case that she was the only one not there for the first challenge so she is a prime first boot but who knows, maybe someone has different plans.
So right now: dont be first boot or im a embarrasment.
PS sorry if my grammar is bad, its 11:30 pm and im tired lol
2136 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 1, Yukpa

Well, I didn't think I'd end up back here again.

Hey y'all, it's everyone's favorite winner back to show what he can do when he (hopefully) actually sends confessionals!

So, we're already of to a bad start, and I'm getting some serious Mexico flashbacks. As many of you know, that didn't end well for me, and I want that to change this time around. As of right now, I'm already doing better than I was at this point in Mexico, thanks to aggressive pre-gaming on Robby's part. There's already a seven person cross-tribal alliance known as "The Fondue Crew 2.0 Coalition" (Great name, I know), and thankfully I'm a part of it.

Unlike my last three times, I'm actually coming into this season with a gameplan, and it's very simple. Unlike Robby, Luke, and Dono, I suck at naming things, so this strategy is just called the "10/10 Great Strategy" Strategy.

Step 1: Form relationships.
This was were I struggled most in Haiti, Mexico, and KvB. My social game was always lacking, and looking back, I was never very genuine or personal in conversations. Everything I said was very gamebotty, and I didn't really consider how others felt about things.

Step 2: Lay low until merge.
This is where I excel. If I want to survive the early game, I need to get rid of the target on my back. Keep a low profile, and try not to establish myself as a threat, but making sure that I'm valuable enough that people want to keep me around.

Step 3: Make moves behind the scenes.
I don't play this game out in the open. It's just not how my brain is programmed. If I'm going to make a move or orchestrate something, it's going to happen behind the scenes. That's how I operate, and that's what I do best

Step 4: Try to figure out the potential for a winner's alliance.
I know what some of you are thinking. "Isn't this an extremely predictable and risky plan?" Why yes, it is. But all of Kolby's winners are smart people. They know that for a winner to make it to the end, we're going to need to stay together or we're going to get picked off as threats. I'm not going to try to force this if it's not there but it would certainly make the endgame a lot easier to navigate if I can pull it off.

Step 5: DON'T MISS THE FINALE (if I make it that far).
This almost killed my game completely in KvB. Enough said.

Step 6: Own my game at FTC.
In order to win Survivor, you need the jury's respect. If you're someone who spends the entire FTC being apologetic or trying to pin the things you aren't proud of on other players, you won't get that respect. If you want to win an FTC, you need to own your game without overembelishing (I doubt I spelled that right) it or being overconfident.

So far, I think I'm implementing part 1 of the "10/10 Great Strategy" Strategy pretty well. I've opened communications with Brad, Renny, and Tashi, and the Yukpa sector of the Fondue Crew (me, Hufus, Kasey, and Brady) is holding strong. The other three want to target Max, which I'm totally down for because I'm not entirely sure how he feels about me after I helped blindside him in KvB, and we all know he'll be a huge threat come merge.

Well, that's all I've got for now. I feel like I say this every game I play, but wish me luck!
2136 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
Pre Cast Assessment (gonna do it into 4 parts)
Arawak Part 1

Robby - well one could possibly consider Robby an easy target for being a threat by what he pulled in the first immu it challenge I don't actually think it will matter. Robby has an excellent social game and can easily get along with people and as well there are some.many other threats on that tribe to be targeted that I think Robby is most likely good until merge. Plus I feel some people might use Robby as shield. Looking at Patrick's Finish Robby who plays an excellent game is still at the same time very good at laying low and keeping people happy

Matt- Honestly I don't know how Matt's gonna do. If I had to bet I'd say he is either gonna be a pawn or an early boot. I know he is the first winner ever but granted there was only 12 people on that season (the least out of any season ) plus he came back for allstars and hardcore flop and if my memory serves me he was a little inact in Allstars too. The reason why I feel like he could be in trouble is based on the tribe he is on I'm not sure how many connections he has on the tribe

Fred- ah the guy who stopped me from winning Haiti.  My guy was gonna tell me he was gonna do bad but I realized that's actually what now makes me think he is gonna do well. Fred is very subtle and lies very well . For example when he lied about having the premerge tribal most people like Akshay Chandler and Logan brlieved it (I didn't Bec I actually had the idol) I feel like as long as Fred can survive one tribal he could easily secretly dominate this game just in Haiti. My only worry for Fred is he could be the guy being too risky and putting too many lies out there just for fun

John- I've never played with John. But he's won before and I think he also won bennets so it wouldn't shock me if he won again. The thing I'm worried for John is the fact people might be afraid thinking hey if we keep John and he wins again we look like idiots I'm gonna keep this brief Bec I don't know if too much

JP- I don't know him at all.... Prediction idk srry JP

Mud- I love mud. I talk with mud all the time ...great hostm. I think he's not gonna be a target Bec people are gonna view him as a number to take with him under his wing. Although it's very hard for me to see mud winning this since there are so many good players. I hope mud can keep under the radar but not to under the radar were he can't win
2136 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Arawak Part 2

Andrew- I heard he was a good player but based on his history in kolbys series it kinda disproves that since Thailand he made it final 3 but got 0 jury votes and was the third voted out in kvb...I'm hoping Andrew llearned what he has done wrong in kolbys series ... Granted the thing that I give him upside is he did with Bennett's series but I do feel like Andrew in someway could easily pull out a win if he doesn't lay too low but also doesnt make too many enemies.

Ryan- his problem. Jury management... He came second in Thailand . He came 2nd in muds Greece and muds second chances. I don't think Ryan understands that he needs to be careful in the way he votes people off. He was pissed he lost second chances and even blamed me. I told him after Mud's second chances that he needed to work  on his jruy management and he claimed jury management is just a stupid excuse. So that's kinda why I feel like Ryan could easily struggle this game. Granted he could prove me wrong this game Bec I don't see too many of his enemies in this game. But eh jury management

Zac... The one thing Zac I like his he goes all out. Although that might have hurt him in Estonia but I'm hoping Zac doesn't play too hard where people get annoyed and want him gone because of it. Although he seemed like he learned in Allstars but in hoping he can just lay low in this season and I think he will be fine

Jacob- I don't know him

Stoner- Ive never played with but out of the very few things I saw from him I think he could last for a little but or being a very early boot
2136 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Guys I think its my job to take bradys job
2136 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Yulpa Part 1

Renny- I think renny actual could pull a win again... He already has a 6 person alliance on his tribe and he seems like he is bonding with a lot of people on his tribe... I would be shocked if renny got voted off before a swap. The only downside for renny is if there's a swap and he's on the wrong side of the numbers the name renny seems like an easy target for the majority to go afterwards. But renny could easily pull out a win

Brady- I know Brady is also.in the 6 person alliance but I feel like he loves kolbys series so much that people have noticed how much he wants this win and how hard he will play... Heck he usually comments on the people and I'm only doing it this season since he's gone out to play. I hope Brady doesn't play too hard and screw himself but the position he is in it seems like he will be fine for awhile

Hufus- I could see hufus winning. But I hope he can make it to the swap. I feel like if Max gets first boot and then yulpa is going to tribal council again hufus seems like a good threat to get rid of since you want people like hufus if they are against you asap. Personally I hope hufus makes it far but I could sense danger coming in his future

Kasey- ugh Kasey. I know she kinda was the one to shove the max vote out there but the fact she speaks what's on her mind and doesn't filter it could hurt her... I think she's learned a little bit you can't be too honest but ehhh I don't know.... I know almost everyone else watching is higher on her than me

Max- Ouch.... In paper It look like Max would do very good but ugh.... I know max doesn't have a clue but he better find the idol as fast as he did in kvb(and also play it this time) and it sucks Max has a very good chance of getting the distinction of being the first.boot Bec I know how much this means to him if he does get first boot I hope he comes with it well

Josh- my winner pick... A little bit of me was surprised he was casted Bec kolby isn't a fan of Tim and Tim and Josh are bff's. But I could def see Josh winning. He won my series. So hopefully Josh could pull out a win but I'm afraid he's gonna piss people off by flipping alliances when he shouldnt so let's see
2136 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
I will do part 4 tomorrow with Brad Joshua Will Connor and Tashi
2136 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I've played with josh he's good I read all stars and renny was good till he drew short in of the stick
Bradys gonna flop and get last like he said for me ;)
Max gonna flop
Robby I'll tale his job but gonna flop ;) Kasey idk hufus a flop that I dislike for getting me out in that immunity challenge
2136 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Everyone else is gonna do good and kolby where's our 2 time winner demi
2136 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

COVFEFE SIONAL THOUGHTS ON THE GAME

okay here's the thing, if the numbers are with "The Alliance" alliance, it seems like Renny is running the show there - KC/Tashi are closer to him than me - LIKE I haven't even spoken a word to KC so im not really working with her, just because we're in the same group doesn't mean we're together.

IM JUST talking from one point of view right now say the alliance is the majority and hufus, brad, will, max & connor are on the outs.....

What im getting at is i thinkkk Renny needs to go, nobody wants to be the first out so maybe people will flip... but i feel like he has strong connections that it'll just fuck me over, the case to get him out would be BC he has strong connections - I know brad has contacted him and others (Except me) so like i don't know if i'll have the numbers to do so.
I think Josh is intact with the alliance just for early safety and that is what I want for now as well but just knowing that Renny has strong connections is something i'm going to keep an eye on but i just dont know if this is the perfect time to do it whilst everybody is still a free agent

I've talked to Will/Hufus about non-game things so maybe i could reconnect with them?
2136 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Kasey | Voting Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

I had a meaner message typed up, but ya know, it’s too early in the season to be petty.

Max, we could’ve been friends, I’ve never been malicious to you, and I’ve tried with you multiple times, but I’ve seen your gameplay, I’ve witnessed it first hand.... you’re a snake, and... you know how I feel about snakes. I should’ve planned better, as idols are definitely SOMETHING to consider, thanks Kolby for reminding me about those silly things at tribal... but, if everything goes right, and the revolutionaries aren’t all snakes... I’ll have a light smile upon my face when I see your torch... get snuffed. I really hope you’ll be rattling your way back home real soon.
2136 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Kasey | Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

So, in Norway my strategy, at the start, was to lay low and be “under the radar”, and surprisingly it worked, and although that seemingly worked, this season is completely different.

In Norway, I was pretty lucky. I got on a tribe with my friend Nick, and sort of shifted into an alliance with Noah and someone else I think, and I just chilled out for a bit.

That didn’t last very long.

Every Kolby Survivor fan should remember my rivalry with the infamous Noah Kondon. When I was forced into that alliance by Nick, at the start I was vibing with Noah, I wasn’t bothered by him, he wasn’t too OTT yet, I was like “haha cute!” I don’t really remember when my nerves STARTED getting poked at and prodded, but basically he did a lot of talking down and what some would explain as “mansplaining” and just always had this like super wannabe God like aura, and he just got a real kick out of himself, and basically just sort of became the captain of his own team, and expected us to just KNOW he knew best. He always labelled himself the challenge carrier of our team, but we kept losing, so, like, sure Jan, and he even made a plan to split the votes so it’d tie JUST SO WE COULD DELAY THE CHALLENGE UNTIL HE WAS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY.

I’m a revolutionary because I didn’t let him boss me around, I changed the vote to someone completely different so the vote wouldn’t tie, and after constant begging and poking and prodding, Nick finally allowed me to take out Noah Kondon once and for all... and then the merge hit and long story short I lost.

This CF wasn’t another opportunity to hate on Noah, outside of the game I think Noah is a really good person, and I have no ill will against him. I think he puts on a character and an act in these games, and I’m sure there’s people who think he’s like the biggest icon in the world because of his fake act, but... that DEFINITELY would be one of my greatest rivalries in group game history, and that’s DEFINITELY why I’m here on the revolutionaries tribe today.

My gameplay this time ALREADY is completely different from last time, at least at this starting point.

This cast is total All Stars and here to play and scheme. I’m taking a much more aggressive role early on (not by choice, but I’m not complaining about it if it works out) and I’m already in it to play hard, while I feel like last time I never really was that big of a player because I spent so much time facing off against Noah.

Even if I flop this time, I will flop a fighter
2136 days ago
ThePug
Robby | Video Confessional, Day 2, Arawak

2136 days ago
ThePug
Matt | Confessional, Day 2, Arawak

King's back. I'm already messaging people, trying to get a Winners alliance going on the Rulers tribe, as well as some other people. We won't have to worry about tribal council for a while though, the Revolutionaries fucking suck. We'll be skating to the merge.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!