This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2136 days 12 hours ago
chillum
who u guys got going first
2136 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Max right now
2136 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
When's the draft vigor kolby!
2136 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Vivor *
2136 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Yulpa- Part 2

Brad- I don't see a win again for him. I'm hope I'm wrong but the thing I see going for him right now is nobody is really worried about him and he's a winner. So I feel like he could be in it for the Long haul

Joshua- if I didnt pick Josh as a winner pick (Bec Josh is my friend) I would have picked Joshua as a winner. He doesn't have a target on his back Bec 1. He's never won and 2. It's been a very while before he played. He's also associated him self in a 6 person alliance while maintaining a lot of closes 1 on 1 relations. I feel like Joshua could easily dominate this game and win. I'm actually kinda impressed how well he's doing already

Will- ugh Will. He's gonna a be used as a number but he's the kinda guy who could still be used as a number and still win. Although I don't get why kolby gave him credit for the flipping thing in merge when it was started by someone else. Anyways I do feel like if will could just survivor this tribe he could make merge. The upside for will is he knows his weaknesses and his strengths and is very aware about his own abilities and disabilities

Connor- I watched him in Estonia and Allstars but I didn't see the confesssionals during that time since I wasnt in the vl... I feel like Connor is gonna struggle making connects. I know during estonia and Allstars he didn't have Skype, and he might now but but he doesnt he could easily be in trouble. People could either view him as an easy vote off or an easy person to drag to the end. However I did hear he almost won Estonia but this season there are so many people with the potential to win it I'm a little worried about Connor

Tashi- I've never played with Tashi but I've seen tashi around.... And all I say is this..m she has potential bto won and she's already in the alliance 6 so yeah...m
2136 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Done with my cast assessment. Please let me know if I made any errors or mistakes
2136 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
tashi is an interesting player I met in Bigben's final season of gen 1.She has the potential but, I just can't see her winning this.
2136 days ago
ThePug
Andrew | Confessional, Day 2, Arawak

I'm hearing that the confessionals will be posted in the VL, so I want to greet everyone there and tell them that they MUST watch this season cause it will certainly be a great one. I am glad to be part of it, thanks Kolby for the invitation and I will try to play my best game possible. I have no idea what strategy I will use this time, I will for sure not try to do what I did in Thailand, that was a bluff that worked multiple times, I still have no idea how, but it did. For the beginning, I have to form a strong bond with some people to get into a majority. In my tribe, I don't think I can find a trustable person, so that won't be easy at all. Happily this time I might not be seen as a threat and that could keep me in the game the very first councils. So far, I've talked to Ferdinand, I've approached him cause he seem to be somewhere on the same mind with me, now how much I can trust him... probably not at all. The game started well for us, I am saved at the first council thanks to a great challenge made by Robb, he could go home rapidly because of that but who am I to judge, not my business there. And to end with it, I have no clue what am I doing on this tribe, I was pretty sure that I will be chosen to be a revolutionary cause I'm not a ruler at all, but I don't really care, I'll be a secret spy between the 'dictators', my game will be just revolutionary :)
PS: I almost forgot, I found the hidden immunity idol, 1 guess-1 hit, 100% percentage.
2136 days ago
ThePug
He didn't find the idol though?.. I don't know if this was an attempt to wish his vote into reality or what lmfao. Additionally - The Revs are such a mess this Tribal Council, it's amazing to watch them scrambling.

This season could also be a division between Confidence vs. Paranoia too, I feel the "Rulers" are much more profound with their chances to win the game and essentially take over and rule, while the "Revolutionaries" seem to be much more of the scrambling, always on their toes and paranoid types, maybe except Kasey and Brad?
2136 days ago
Yandereboy12
This is gonna be good but kolby wheres the draft?
2136 days ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

I'm a simple man, I pay my taxes, I eat my supper, I turn in before bed and thank the Lord Jesus Christ, who has died and risen for this Earth. And here I am, back in the world of Kolby's Survivor, back to play another day and to (Lord willing) win again. Now first things first, this here revolutionary tribe is mighty active and mighty fine, I would highly enjoy the opportunity to continue playing alongside these fine folk. The only issue is that we lost the first challenge, despite the best efforts of dashing young men like myself and Hufus, and now we must lose one of our flock. Allah wept.

The real issue here is no one wants to be the first person to feckin' say a name, which means it's a huge fucking circle jerk of "idk I don't want it to be me lol". Which is true, but can some cunt please step up and nominate a name or some shit? Dios mio. As long as that name isn't me ofc. I've basically made small talk with the whole tribe at this point, and am hoping to slide into those dms and slide into their hearts.

Regardless, I got deals with people already, and hopefully those deals turn into an alliance befit for a king.

Well not a king, kings are rulers. Fuck rulers.

Also, you cast a lot of "plucky underdogs" for this tribe, Kolby, I'm going to be your Robespierre. This tribe of revolutionaries needs men willing to get their hands dirty, and I'm going to bring out the guillotines and start cutting off the heads of people who stand in my way.

You said that I play like a knife in the dark, well that's what I'll do. (Or you know I'll flop hard and be the first boot LMFAO)

My game is dedicated to Eddie <3
2136 days ago
Yandereboy12
Who's Eddie LMAFO
2136 days ago
ThePug
Brady | Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

So a lot of shit happened at the premiere last night and I’m here to lay it all out there from my perspective. By the way I was really upset that Connor made the cast over Cai like wtf but anyways. I had to come to the premiere a little later than I wanted to and I showed up more around 8:30 cause I was doing something and I checked in right before the challenge and literally all the revolutionaries showed up which is great showing were super active but the only tribe was the exact opposite and it was basically just Robby and our damn asses still lost lmao. I thought that was pretty embarrassing how we lost to literally like 2 people on their tribe but Robby like lives for these challenges so on another hand I really wasn’t surprised.

So I felt awful losing the first challenge because that’s the worst way to start a legendary season. It’s usuay better for you to win the first challenge so that way you have more time developing relationships but when you go to first tribal you have to get things buckling right away. After the challenge I did look back on the cast and I was shocked to see certain individuals there on my tribe and there were definitely some people I didn’t expect. However I’m super fucking glad there’s no Demi or Dono on my tribe because that just saves me from a big headache right away and there not even in the cast so I liked that.

Well I’ll just do a quick assessment on my tribe
Renny (Renny10) [Kuwait; AS]- I was actually probably the most happy to see Renny in my tribe out of anyone. Renny and I played in Donos together and we were great allies and had a great bond. For this game we clicked again and I immediately reached out to Renny and so far we’ve been talking about everything so it seems good to have someone you trust a lot on your tribe.
- Brady (Coachwade) [Mexico; KvB]- “Most influential player to never win” I was totally shocked when I heard this and when Kolby really praised me in my mini cast assessment lol. I was also first out of the revolutionaries so thanks Kolby!
- Hufus (Hufus) [Kuwait; AS]- Hufus is somebody that I think I’ll probably question a lot this season. He’s in my pre game alliance with me Kasey Will and him and we’ve talked a bit but compared to everyone else he’s just nowhere near the top of my list even though we are in a alliance together so we’re on good terms but I don’t see us being like best of friends.
- Kasey (KaseyHope101) [Norway]- I was pretty happy to see Kasey because Ioved her in Norway and she honestly reminded me of how I was in Mexico cause Kasey was laying pretty similar to me. However before that like in Muds Survivor me and Kasey have had a bad past but now it seems like it’s totally fixed and I think Kasey will be a good ally for him.
- Max (Novamax243) [Haiti; KvB]- Max is someone I’ve never honestly clicked with and we usually go against each other in games. We usually talk in games but it’s usually small y’all do I don’t really see myself working with him this season.
- Josh (JoshBB17) [Belize; AS; KvB]- Oh man Josh Josh Josh. I’ve got a lot of bad blood with Josh. For some reason in games he usually always wants me out because he looks at me so highly like a huge threat. In KvB he was a huge factor in why I didn’t win because he flipped on my side at the merge making me in the minority. The thing is I still beat him but he really screwed my game and recently he led the charge to get me out first in a group game and I got to see how he tricked me. He said he wanted to work with me and then planned my demise cause he saw me as a threat. He said this season he wanted to change and work with me but he’s said that before so I’ll always have my eye on him.
- Brad (Nostalgic) [Estonia; AS]- Idk what to think of Brad tbh. I’ve really never played with him before which I think is a good thing because he’s one person I don’t have bad history with so I don’t think we’re close right now but I think later we can use that to our advantage.
- Joshua (lionnudes) [Japan; AS]- At first I had no desire to work with Joshua because I did watch the Japan season Confessionals and I didn’t like the way he went about things or played the game and I didn’t know if he’d be loyal but he approached me and I got really good vibes from him and I think we got a good connection so I trust him.
- Will (hellomynameis347) [Haiti; Mexico; KvB]- So tbh I don’t really trust Will that much and idk what it is about him but Kasey had the same questions about him cause she mentioned it to me. He’s just super quiet and hard to read and like I wouldn’t want to go far with him. He is in my pregame alliance which gives me him to use as an option.
- Connor (Telographic / laughingoutloud) [Estonia; AS]- He was the person I wasn’t most shocked about to see in this cast. I personally though Cai should of been casted over him but he seems like such a wildcard and idk what to think of him yet.
- Tashi (Tashi) [Australia]- I also didn’t know tashi would be in this season but right now I do really like Tashi and we talked a lot last night about Survivor and like outside life a little bit and I think that could transcribe into something big.
2136 days ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 2, Yukpa

BC Max is the vote I told him I’ve heard Brad and what happens 10 minutes later BRAD messages me lmao

Max didn’t even reply back to my message :(

What if I’m the vote lmao idk lmao
2136 days ago
Yandereboy12
This is gonna be like all stars all over again

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!