This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Fred | Confessional, Day 17, Serenidad

The game is on

Seems like no one is willing to play the game, I first tought it had to do with me but I realized people are not fully engaged lol, maybe it is me putting much soul in it, Tashi addmitted she doesnt care, Hufus has no idea about any thing (dynamics, votes or who works with who), I am updating him about everything, John I cannot reach, Joshua is always offline when it is time to talk strategy and is only online 1 hour before vote or after, and Stoner is a cry baby and is threating to quit, and JP and Renny are literally doing whatever Stoner says. I am going to do my best to win this because I honestly believe I deserve it more than anyone in this game (at this stage).
I had a time travel to the final 5, JP, Stoner, Renny votes me out at final 5, Joshua goes at final 4. This is written on a stone. So I need to do something about it before it is late, renny and JP always writes in our chat "Stoner wants this gone" so we need to do like stoner. He isnt even in our chat, they dont think I understand that they got their chat with him doing whatever he says and then is going to dump me and Joshua in final 5, I can guarante final 5 with them but I came here to win and I am a middle man, I create 2 sides and eliminate the threats from both sides, having 1 person with me in middle (Akshay, Haiti) (Mud &Joshua, RvR). My plan tonight have been to make sure JP, Renny and Stoner thinks I am with them, and then Organize Tashi, Hufus, John and Take Joshua with me to vote Stoner out. Stoner was a cry baby yesterday and wanted to quit since he believed he didnt have a impact, that is Bull shit, bull shlack, Skit Snack (Swedish), he is controlling JP and Renny, and JP is close to Will too so he is automatically  controlling Will too, Hufus was like "we can work with will (about voting Stoner) and I was like "he will tell JP, and JP will tell Stoner, there you go". JP wants to have Stoner in the game and I believe stoner faked in the chat, he is really in a good spot and he maybe wants to look weak idk. I really want this move to work, but John is hard to reach and Tashi is not giving 100%, like she knows she is going but it is me fighting for her stay more than her, she is literally still here thanks to me and can stay another round thanks to me again if we get Stoner out. The game is on for real now. I love being in middle knowing stuff from everyone and organizing it to always being 2 sides, and I might have to "pick a side" in this vote, because if Tashi goes, then I will make it to the final 5-6 and then be a underdog, if Stoner goes, I will make it to 5-6 and have people from 2 different sides being left needing my vote since I will make sure they keep target eachother just like in Haiti. If you have seen star wars, it is time for me to slowly show my real face as the real player, the one who is organizing this, just like Palpatine in episode 3, good good.
2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug

Playing soccer with a tree.

This is frustrating, Tashi is a hour away from going home and I am more worried even if I am sitting safe in majority, Hufus is afraid of talking with people to save them because he thinks John is with Stoner and Tashi is like giving up not trying at all and being half offline, And Joshua is still Offline.. This sucks because it means that my move will not work BUT, I believe Tashi got the idol and is why she is so calm since I dont think she would give up like this is she didnt have the idol, and I also hope she wont throw me ubder the bus. So I am most likely putting her name down 70% thinking she got the idol, I could tell JP and the others that and make them change to Hufus but I want them to vote for Tashi so Stoner goes if she plays the idol. They are the ones being in risk to go and needs to fight more, how much more am I going to do for them? I have already risked my game and I need som support from them to save themselves and take Stoner out.
2138 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jacob was definitely boring. Who were you going to cast, just curious?
2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug

So Reached to John and we went on a call, I told him my plan and it seems like he really is alone, but he admited he have been talked with people but he likes my idea, this is risky but I really dont see why I would ruin this oppurtunity to be on "top", he said he have heard I got a final 4 with JP, Joshua and Renyy but I explained that it is true (honesty is good sometimes) but that I only trust Joshua and the others are close with Stoner and Will, so that is why I want to form a new alliance with people I trust and have a new majority and bring Joshua to it. He also told me Stoner is going to gun for Joshua which is great for me to use to make Joshia realize he needs to make a move.
2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 17, Serenidad

things have been so tricky in this game that I legit expect to go home in every single tribal. I'm already a mess and while I'm on a diet I'm even worse.

Ofc Renny tried to vote me out last tribal and just tried to bring my name up again. LOL I mean hunny stop coming for me, unlike u I'm not directly going after you like a dumb bitch and screwing up my own game. Which leads me to the fact that I'm honestly surprised at how Stoner is having my back. I think I actually did a good job connecting with him, cause we've been talking about everything since the Robby tribal...i mean, almost everything. I can't spill all the tea I'm involved, but still I've done my best to lowkey look out for him too and I do care about him.

The thing is I don't know what's going to happen right now... Either Tashi or Stoner is going, and I legit don't like this at all for obvious reasons. Or I'm going, cause I'm always gonna be thinking I'm going. But anyway, MAYBE it'd be good if Tashi left just to separate us more, this could give me a better chance of not being associated with someone and to make me less of a target. But at the same time, it's one of my bffs, someone I fully trust and know that I can count on her, so it's tricky. If Tashi's out of the equation, I don't think Stoner or anyone else would manage to get the target off my back. He said he really wants Will out and would push for him next, but he also told me before that Will's playing both sides and has a lot of connections, including one with JP. I mean, if it is indeed true, it's one more reason why they wouldn't target Will, and they're close with Fred and Joshua too, so it'd leave like me and John in danger LOL It's not that hard to see.

ALSO Will just came out of nowhere and he's targeting Joshua for some reason LOLLLLL OMG, things just got even crazier and I thought this wasnt possible!

Let's just have a big picture of the situation:

Will - targeting > Joshua
Fred - targeting > Stoner
Stoner - targeting > Tashi
Renny - targeted > Hufus
John - targeting > JP

And somehow I'm about to jump into this mess and target Renny and push for it as hard as I can. John already told me he'd be down for that too, so... Anyway, if the votes are so scattered, I think I could possibly have a good chance of pulling this off. I'm just worried about the backlash, cause I can either blindside Will or bring him into it and I don't know which one I'm going to do yet as I've been hearing he's close with those people.

The hardest thing is I'm closely talking to Stoner and Fred and they are both telling me different things. Stoner says Fred is close with JP and Renny and Fred tells me Stoner is close to JP and Renny. On the other hand, Stoner told me I was being targeted last tribal and on this tribal and shut it down to target Jacob and Tashi instead. Fred denied that my name was ever brought up while Tashi told me HE told her that my name and Jacob were the ones for the last tribal. So I'm kinda leaning towards keeping Stoner right now... He's such a threat in his own way, cause he's a damn good player and a scary one, but he gave me no reasons to want him out over other people.

i was finishing this confessional but legit things just turned insane cause John's apparently an ass kisser and he's playing both sides and told JP about the Joshua vote, who's now calling Stoner out about flipping on him. This whole mess led to Fred asking me if I was working with stoner and if I threw Joshua's name out there, and then John called him in the middle of our call and I dont know if Josh also sold me out to Fred, cause if he told him I was down for Joshua while I legit lied to Fred, I don't even want to know how bad this would be for me LOL THINGS ARE LEGIT INSANE RIGHT NOW.

OIJOZJXOJZXIJ *FREAKING OUT*
2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 17, Serenidad

I have no idea what’s happening lmao, JP is throwing my name out to the other side and then throwing tashi’s name out to us then putting us head to head. So I’m right about JP/Stoner being a final 2 or something of the sort. Maybe the plan is that if Tashi has an idol then she plays it idols me out then JP/Stoner flip to Hufus/tashi. TBH ugggh lmao if I was more here I would’ve tried gather in numbers to get JP cause people are seeing that he is calling the shots with Stoner.
2138 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
@Logan
-
It was going to be Cai, but I had an imbalance in 'Rulers' so I leaned towards Jacob since I could spin his story more into a ruler. I had to put Andrew and Jacob on Rulers this season- even though both are questionable!
2138 days 17 hours ago
IRandomal123
It would be nice to see Stoner win because he is a tough gamer. The nonwinners should stick together.
2138 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
I Need the Kings John, Hufus, or JP to win this season
2137 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm  hoping a nonwinner wins this.
2137 days 6 hours ago
abeledaa
@ThePug

Glad to know that I was actually considered for this season at all! I have been following this game everyday and although I barely post just want to echo the fact that the nonwinners need to pull it together! Also wanna say that even though I was happy for Jacob getting on, I was just a bit ticked off watching him go out like that because I wanted our season to be represented somewhat well.  This season has been certainly interesting though! Can't wait to see how this thing ends!
2136 days 22 hours ago
JMez2612
@ThePug

Me at not even being CONSIDERED!!
2136 days 22 hours ago
JMez2612
I really want Hufus to win
2135 days 20 hours ago
Garrett5
Also wanna say that even though I was happy for Jacob getting on, I was just a bit ticked off watching him go out like that because I wanted our season to be represented somewhat well.

Same, Cai
2135 days 20 hours ago
Garrett5
But I'm pulling for King Hufus

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!