This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs...

2107 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yay we got a Sandra!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/293eaef10e19214f16e549a85638b8d1/tenor.gif
2107 days 10 hours ago
Silver09
Well Demi won twice too
2107 days ago
Yandereboy12
Oof I forgot
2107 days ago
Yandereboy12
Yay 2 Sandra's than
https://media1.tenor.com/images/293eaef10e19214f16e549a85638b8d1/tenor.gif
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

a quick confessional as i dont have much time left to vote

JP was supposed to go home this tribal and I even thought he was gonna self-vote and we could've avoided the drama and stuff. And then Fred goes on and started doing a huge mess.  He told Stoner that I told him he was being targeted, then he said he was down for me and JP told me he was on a call with him talking and implying what things would be like if I went home this round... I mean, I wouldn't fully trust this. BUT I've been tryin to reach out to him for more than 40 minutes and he isn't answering my calls or saying anything to me..

AND THEN I'm talking to Joshua and I asked him the truth, if Fred mentioned voting me out in this round and he confirmed LOL OMG, I can't believe it... He legit brought up my name as a possibility cause they were "in the middle". Also he told me a story about convincing Joshua to do JP after throwing him UTB to him and Joshua denied everything. This legit never happened. SO YES, IM LEANING TOWARDS DOING FRED

BUT *FLASHBACKS TO KUWAIT*

IT WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS.......... TWO PEOPLE ON THE BOTTOM, RENNY/LILLY AS NOW REPRESENTATIVES OF STONER/JP AND I FLIPPED AT F6, WENT HOME AT F5 AND ONE OF THEM WON. I'm legit shaking rn, am I reversing the curse or replaying the same movie?

I DONT KNOW. BUt we shall find out soon
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
[Episode #16 | "The Puppet Master"]

Challenge: Castle Crashers
Immunity: Stoner (Gaiaphagee)
Eliminated: Fred [5-1]
Idols: N/A

TRIBAL COUNCIL #17 | MERGE
- Stoner (Gaiaphagee) --> "Fred"
- Will (hellomynameis347) --> "Fred"
- Hufus (Hufus) --> "FRED </3"
- JP (TwentyOnePilots) --> "Robb- *crosses out* Fred"
- Fred (ferdinandz) --> "Jaay Pee"
- Joshua (lionnudes) --> "VOTE: Fred"

Fred: 5
JP: 1
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

YOOOOOOOO IDC what anyone else says I DID THAT, everyone knows idc about being a side piece BC I AM THE SIDEDISH but just needed him to go in that moment since everybody was still on board with it like imma go to mass to pray this shit off

I HATE WHEN I DO THIS but like maybe it was set up cause JP tells me the lies and then I go yoooo to Hufus and Hufus be like hey what happened LMAO LIKE ISNT THAT A BIT SUS

HOWEVER THAT VOTE WAS CRAZY 7 mins left and the Fred’s begins to circle I go to Will who’s like yeah I’ve been hearing your name more AND LIKE whoa LMAOO is that still a continuation of the plan???? Or bc Fred and Will was closer everyone is callin me the side kick but then everyone is just goin to go with majority so I need to sit the back down and do the same
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

i'm_a_mess - ed_sheeran.mp3

Legit feel like Kuwait 2.0

But Will was set on doing Fred, even Joshua wanted me to vote Fred after he found out a few things and yeah....... It feels so wrong and right at the same time. I'm not feeling comfortable with JP and Stoner here, and I tried to push for JP cause I bet his ass is celebrating rn as he thinks he's masterminded his safety just like BBUN lmfao

Anyway, now I need to give my BLOOD to win the next immunities to guarantee my safety. I think I got to a good place with Joshua today, but anything can happen you know...

Nervous af.
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 21, Serenidad

SO WHAT I’m getting now is that I was going to be blindsided so I saved myself!!! TBH is stoner the only person I can trust rn BC he knows there’s still two threats out there and stoner and I agreed not to vote each other so uggggh IMMA EAT MY KFC yo
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 22, Serenidad

Okay after getting out the biggest liar of the game whom even Naturo wouldn’t even believe nowwwww I just gotta figure out how to survive this, they’re all working together and shit; I jjst need to convince them I’m worse at challenges than stoner however I can’t say that straight up gotta leave that kernel for them to pop, cus stoner and I “have a pact” to not vote each other and if this gets to him then bye me, I need to keep it going with justice for renny with JP since maybe that’ll show him I’m truthful and get lit will;
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 23, Serenidad

TBH I don’t have a good chance to win in any of these F3 combinations, imma be seen as Fred’s bitch that sheeped merged ain’t nobody caring about what i did in pre-merge or whatever lmao tbh rn my goal is for my records to be 5th japan 4th Greece 3rd Venezuela, like OFC I want to win but what are the odddddsss

Like those last minutes before the switch to Fred was high pressure but pressure makes diamonds so hopefully that move helps me out in someway lol

Plus idk if stoner is being real or not like maybe I’m the goat he can take to the end or it’s jjust a way for him to gain a vote cause ill be voted off and he’ll be like oh I didn’t want to vote in minority so he voted me
I think best bet right now is me will Hufus in f3 or maybe not cause that’s definite win for Hufus.
The only vote I see me getting is possibly Renny

But weird thing too is Hufus wanted JP gone in immunity and was pissed when Will cut his ties but is that a way for them to trick me into them not being together?? LIKE SHOULD THIS JUST BE EXPLOITED, cus what Will said “Hufus and JP thought it would be a better option for Fred to go” like was I the one being targeted? I know I said it in a previous confessional that maybe I saved myself from last minute wanting to vote Fred and then literally me messaging everyone else and then going oh okay..... then two seconds later YEP I’m in cus “Hufus jjst said” “cus JP confirmed with me” LIKE ?????? LMAOOO everyone saying they hate each other but then Willy nilly spit out information like wtf lmao

BUT Fred was a victim of the graces from an Angel i can vote the way I want without being a pet lmao 

Sorry for a long confessional i just write whatever I’m thinking but ATLEAST ITLL BE THE LAST ONES LMAO
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Hufus | Confessional, Day 23, Serenidad

don't_dream_it's_over - crowded_house.mp3

okay im legit so pissed right now cause my #1 in the game just clearly stated he has doubts about saving me this round, which means I'm screwed and im going home.

can i just say how fucked up that is? JP just saved himself and probably won the game. Great. I can't believe I'm reliving Kuwait 2.0, this is such a fucking dèjá vu and I knew that doing Fred last round was stupid, but in the end I was outvoted by Will and Joshua. smh

All this effort just to get 5TH AGAIN. Just like Mud's HvV. I'm trying everything I can and I'm being so WOKE and it's making a lot of sense, but i guess people are just dumb. Honestly cannot with bitches riding my dick just to get them further into the game. I honestly feel so betrayed cause I can't believe I blew up my whole game with the Brady thing to save Will and now he's gonna repay me like that. I always get ahead of myself in those situations, cause I just can't sit pretty and watch someone I care leave... I just never learn that people just won't do the same for me. This is legit the last time I'm selectively playing nice in my life. Fuck friends and everything else.

I just want to say that I'm legit crying right now, but I have to assure you guys that I'm not gonna go fucking crazy like PsychoachWade. Also not crying because it's unfair or anything like that, cause it's the FUCKING game and I'll have to deal with it myself and go to Ponderosa gracefully... But it's tears of frustration. It's just so underwhelming, cause I thought I had 0 chances of getting far in the game after the incident and I was initially a bit fine with it, but despite all of the odds I got here and everytime I survived I was like "HELLW NOH, CAN I DO IT ONE MORE TIME?". I fought my ass off, slayed my enemies, found an idol, orchestrated at least 2 pretty AWESOME blindsides, and tried my best to write confessionals and bring entertainment to the VL... And this without having to win immunity. I'm really proud of the game I played, I'm proud of how I dealt with things and how invested I was in the game and that's it. It's normal to get emotional, especially if I go home right before the finale night knowing how good I AM, not only how I did, and that's something no one can take from me. Not even this vote.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/c/ca/QbSmsf.gif

But this is probably it. Farewell, my friends. Maybe now I can focus on my life and my classes. Probably gonna take a break after that, but it's been fun!

https://zippy.gfycat.com/ScholarlySaneFrogmouth.gif
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 23, Serenidad

Danggggg I just came back from work and the vote :((((( BYE HUFUS honestly damn - we’re the last true revolutionaries :( SO I REALLY AM THE LAST REVOLUTIONARY STANDING YOO, I stuck with Hufus cause I ain’t no bicth and stuck with someone that I liked;
In a conversation JP said “vote for Hufus or whatever you feel” and I said “what other choice do I have” LIKE I WAS LITERALLY ASKING HIM and he was like haha locking him in LMAOO so I was like okay lock JP in. When I knew that Hufus was getting the votes I wasn’t going to switch bc I was thinking in F4 it’ll just be Stoner V JP and Will would then decide who to go but now that it is a F3 I AM FUCKED I would’ve been fucked anyway cause it’d be stoner going F4, then me or something if they weren’t all together

BUT WOW :( what a journey Hufus and I had; not trusting each other from yukpa realising we had to rely on each other to survive on tribe swap; then trying to make sure we trust each other on second swap; then merge happened and only voting once together and then voting together one last time when he is gone like awwwh :( alexa play despacito :((
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 24, Serenidad

Holy shot, we're back here again.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking. No, I'm not dumb enough to think that I would be able to beat JP at a Final Tribal. What Hufus told me before he left was right. He's got the perfect story. The reigning champion who Kolby himself has called 'easily a top 3 winner' returns to defend his title and manages to fight his way into final 2.

In an ideal world, this is what happens at these next couple boots.

F4 - Joshua or myself wins immunity (unlikely, yes). JP votes Stoner for being a threat to win Final Immunity, Stoner votes for anyone but Stoner, and hopefully Joshua is willing to vote with me to eliminate JP

F3 - If the plan at F4 didn't go as I'm hoping it will, I'm in deep shit here. I don't think I can beat JP at an FIC, and even though he probably does take me, I lose against him unless a lot of the jury is incredibly bitter.

Basically, I think my best chance at winning is JP going this next vote. I love the guy to death, but he's too big of a threat to let compete for Final Immunity. If I can make it to the end against Stoner or Joshua, I think I at least have a chance at winning the game.

Also, so glad Hufus is gone. I love him, but he was a huge threat to win, and the reaction of the VL when he left proves that. He's who everyone was rooting for, and that made him dangerous (Sorry VL)

Hopefully I don't fuck this up!
2106 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 24, Serenidad

LETS GET IT ONNNNNN, F4 FINALE
damnn i'm fresh out the shower all pumped and shit, Australian Survivor starts today we get down to f2 of a crazy season like ayyyyye
like real survivors being getting paid for this shit and we're doing this for fun we're the nonprofit organization of the survivor community we really in this bitch neck deep

LETS HAVE SOME FUNN

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!