This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3671 days 2 hours ago
Danaan
KC I would like for you to answer my question please...
3671 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I'd like you to answer my questions?
3671 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
Can you tell me anytime, besides voting out Bubba (which I don’t believe you even planned), that you planned and executed a blindside or big move without my guidance?

FYI, it was between you and Bubba, because as I said, Cole will use the idol for himself..So if I voted you at...you've been toasted...but my loyalty proved that..

Prolly, Ethan cause I could totally switch things up if I voted for Cole...I WAS THE SWING ALL THE TIME AND I FELT LIKE IM THE TOTAL CHANGER IN THE GAME..
3671 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
Ethan, I said my "EVERYTHING" on my speech :/

You could ask me more for clarifications..
3671 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I mean, it got cut off....go look...

So please post the rest of it?
3671 days 2 hours ago
Danaan
.... You think you were in charge of the Ethan elimination....

I also had a second part to my question
3671 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
Not really in charge, but I got your fate literally on my hands.
3671 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
My speech is it :)

Everything is there...and it is up to the point...straight forward..
3671 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
The last sentence of your speech:

"Like, dude, we told them that Cole's the ta"

It got cut off in the word "target"...
3671 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
Could you locate that, I wrote so much here tho :/
3671 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Page 2

6 hours 48 min ago
3671 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
yeah...that happened...so like I told you Cole's the target, but i think that was screwed so we  i told you we split between him and Dan but that could be risky..so we decided Bubba..cause Kiko would vote for us..I JUST SAVED DAN'S ASS :/
3671 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Okay let me get things straight here:

YOU wanted to vote Cole that night, but I told you that he was probably going to be selfish and play the idol for himself...

YOU then wanted to split the vote, but I told you that if we split, there's a good chance that you, Azri, or Kiko go home...

Then I told you that Kiko already was probably voting for Bubba, and that we should vote with him, and you agreed...
3671 days 1 hour ago
Danaan
Ethan, there is a reoccurring theme here, KC made NO decision in this game but instead just did what he was told. He was the biggest puppy the whole entire game. He didn't even LIKE to blindside people. He just floated and was nothing.
3671 days 1 hour ago
Danaan
I don't believe him when he tries to take credit for other peoples strategic moves.

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!