This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3644 days 1 hour ago
Nathan132
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. You've made it as far as you can in this game, now the power shifts to the jury, castaways who you have previously had a hand in voting out. Let's bring in the members of our jury, Lucas, Dan B, David, Bubba, Ethan, Dave, Kiko, Danaan and Arzi voted out at the last tribal council.

KC and Cole, you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, hold off on asking any questions until both of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Remember jury, tonight you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds! Good luck to the final two, and thank you all for making this an AMAZING season!
3644 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Votes are due by Monday at 9pm EST where we will have a LIVE reunion
3644 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
Hey guys, first off let me start by saying I'm extremely excited to be sitting here. We've all played one hell of a season full of tons of twists including this huge one that brought two different seasons into one. It was hard for all of us to adjust to a twist like this, but eventually we had to if we wanted to stay alive. We were technically in a cast of 36 players, some being huge names like Meal, Gaiaphage, and Dexter. So I'm really excited to be here tonight.

So now moving on to how I played this season. I'm going to make this as short as possible since it was a longggggg season, so ask any questions so that I could prove to you guys that I played the better game.

Sierra Leona

- Honestly, I started out in a majority alliance with Dan, David, and Michael. We made Jeremy our fifth to have the majority. Dan was close to KC and controlled his vote for us. I trusted Dan the most only because I knew how loyal he is. I immediately decided I wanted final two with him. Michael had an outburst against David and me and Dan were forced to choose a side. We chose David because he was better at challenges and because Michael never talked to me. So we had to blindside him. After that, Jeremy and KC became tighter with us. However in the back of my mind I knew that we had to take out Jeremy because how big of a threat he was and how big of a name he was. Plus I knew he would never take me to the end because he knew I was a threat. Come tribe swap, I was split up from my closest allies (Dan and David). When they went to tribal, me and Dan came up with a plan to give Jacob (David's ally) a trust exercise. See, David really trusted Jacob. So we decided to put two votes on Jacob and one vote on Dexter. If Jacob was loyal to David, Dexter and Jacob would be tied and we would keep Jacob. However Jacob tried voting David to make David think that Dan flipped, and Jacob ended up going home because of it.

After that, me jerm and james went to tribal with Bubba, Kiko, and Robby. Bubba kept trying to make me think that he was with us and tried convincing me to vote Robby. But I knew that Bubba was playing me. So when James won immunity, I told everybody that I found the hidden immunity idol (with the help of David) and that I plan on using it on myself. That way me and James would be safe, and Jeremy would be safe cuz of a tied vote. So the only one who would go to rocks was Bubba (because Bubba would play his idol on Robby). So Bubba had to vote out Kiko and that sent kiko to Occutus.

Libya

The next couple tribals was simple. We continue to Pagong Old Moa until only Bubba remained. While Kiko was on Occutus, I talked to him promising him that if we returned that would keep him safe (which was somewhat true). So when him and Dexter returned and the Big Twist was revealed, I had Kiko trusting me (or i had hoped). I also wanted to gain Bubba's trust, so I constantly fed Bubba deals about me and him and kiko final 3. The point of this was so that when there was a swap, the two of them wouldn't flip on us with WB.

At swap, I was placed on a tribe with a majority with jeremy, Bubba, and KC against Andrea, Mike, and Azri. Now I knew Mike and I were friends, so I tried to get him to trust me so that if Bubba were to try to flip, I'd known. Mike and Azri agreed to vote out Andrea so she left. Then we threw the next challenge to keep Old Drolanam on the other tribe safe. Now this tribal was confusing. See, originally I made Mike and Azri think that me and KC were a final four with them. So I got them to agree to vote out Jeremy (lying to mike saying that Jeremy had the idol and that he was controling our tribe which was far from the truth because i had once again found the idol with David's help). Then me, Jeremy, Kc, and Bubba voted Mike to blindside him. However, Jeremy messsaged and lied to me. He told me everybody changed their vote to Bubba, so since I was at work and unable to convince people otherwise, I voted Bubba too. Sorry B
3644 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
Sorry Bubba... However, KC still voted Mike and Mike and Azri still voted Jeremy as orginally planned. So it caused a three way tie which pissed a lot of people off. So I played damage control. I told Bubba that KC and Jeremy tried getting him out and that me and kc were going to save him this time. Then I promised Bubba that the next tribal council we would get him out to avenge him. That's how I caused Bubba and Jeremy to target each other, I fed them both lies to keep them at each other's throats and off of me.

So then another swap occured and I got my number one ally back on my tribe, Dan, and my biggest rival, Natalie. I hardcore targeted Natalie, and was happy to vote her out. We continue to throw challenges to keep numbers against WB. In the Swap, However I lost KC and it switched Lukas and Azri. Now, Dan really wanted to keep Jeremy. However I knew that if I had not voted out Jeremy, that I would lose Kiko's and Bubba's vote come merge which we needed to continue the pagong against WB. Plus I barely trusted Jeremy, so come the tribal I made a move against Jeremy to keep Bubba's trust. Jeremy went home, but Dan didn't vote him and I became worried that Dan didn't trust me anymore.... Next vote was scary for me to be honest, and I almost used the second idol I found that tribal council. Because I was worried if Dan still trusted me and Bubba was a loose canon. Luckily Dan was still with me, but Bubba tried voting me out. Still, Lukas went home. Which was great, because I thought he had the idol at the time.

Then came the merge. This is when the game got intense. It's also when people started to realize I was a threat. First, I knew Dan B. had to go. He was too close too Ethan. So Drolanam (with David's help in convincing Ethan to vote Dave) we managed to blindside Dan B.

Then came what I feel like was my biggest move of the season as well as the move I felt the worst about. Blindsiding David...

One I knew David was a challenge beast. Two, I knew he had an idol. Three, he was really close to Ethan and that worried me...alot lol. So even though he was a close friend, I knew he had to go. The problem was trying to get the numbers to do so. Getting Danaan onboard was easy because Dan said he felt threatened by Dan. Plus, I trusted Dan. Dan also had KC's vote, because KC was always doing what Dan said since the start of the game. So that was 3. I figured out a way to get Bubba on board. I fed him a bunch of BS about David not trusting him. Like first, the first tribal I told Bubba the truth about who was going out and told him that David lied to him because he didn't trust him. Then I told Bubba EVERYTHING bad that David was saying about him to get him to hate David more. I know it seemed really dirty and "rat" like but it was my best bet at getting Bubba onboard. Honestly, I thought I had Kiko onboard, but even if I didn't I knew David wouldn't believe Kiko anyhow. Which I was right, because Kiko told David about the plan and he didn't believe Kiko. It was this move that I realized that I couldn't trust Kiko anymore.... David was blindsided, and Ethan realized that I was a threat after this because I made a fake final four with him, David, and Azri. This is when Ethan made it clear how big of a game I'd been playing and I was very scared at this point...

Then, for the first time ever this season, I was blindsided in a way. I knew Kiko would flip against Bubba, he told me he wanted him out. However, KC let Ethan get into his head and convince KC to vote out Bubba. In my opinion, this was a bad move for KC because this move revealed KC as a very easy person to manipulate (no offense KC). It was this move that I used my idol, not because I that I was getting votes, but because I didn't want the target on my back after David told everybody about me having it.

After Bubba went home, I knew that I had to work some hardcore damage control... The best person to convince KC and Kiko to flip and vote aga
3644 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
After Bubba went home, I knew that I had to work some hardcore damage control... The best person to convince KC and Kiko to flip and vote against was obviously Ethan. I used the fact that Ethan every individual immunity challenge and that if he survived tonight he would win his way to the finale where the jury would easily vote for him. I was worried that KC wouldn't flip back, but I knew Kiko would because Kiko understood the threat that Ethan posed. So I constantly talked to KC about my life, and spent hours trying to make him like and trust me. I finally got him on board with realizing how big of a threat Ethan was. I also used the fact that if KC and Kiko ditched me and Dan, it would be them two against 3 Old WB. With that, Ethan was blindsided...

Now a lot of people may question this next move so let me explain it a bit. After three back to back blindsides, I didn't want to risk anybody getting any other crazy ideas. I figured the best thing would be to just vote out Dave. Why? A couple reasons. One, it would be less stressful for everybody. Two, it was easier to get everybody on board. Three, paranoia of the idol was not a question when it came to Dave. Four, everybody still felt like that their alliances would be unaffected by Dave's elimination. So regardless of what people think, I truly believe that move was best at the time....

Then came Final Five... I knew Three Things going into this. One, me and Dan were a duo. Two, Kiko and Azri were a duo. And Three, KC was the deciding vote. I continued to make KC feel safe with me and rubbed the final 2 deal in his face to keep him voting with me. Since Azri had immunity, I knew that the only other person that I could take out who posed a immunity threat to me was Kiko. So I felt bad, but I couldn't trust him after Bubba's blindside. Anyways Kiko was voted out....

Going into the Finale, I knew it would be me and dan vs Kc and Azri. Even though KC said he would go to the end with me, I knew he would pick Azri over me. I knew that if I wanted to win this season, I would have to go on a immunity run in the finale. Which this showed off my physical gameplay in which I didn't get to show off as much early merge. Though I won, I was devasted. Because Azri continued to get lucky. First, the randomized vote of KC saved him and pushed him into a fire making challenge with Dan. Then he got EXTREMELY lucky and beat Dan....which crushed me because I had since the start planned on going to Final 2 with Dan...

So after Dan was defeated, KC decided to show up. I once again knew that if I didn't win, it would be Azri vs KC at FTC and Azri would of won easily. So I dug deep and pulled out another win...

As for why I brought KC it should be obvious. I don't want to attack his game, but the truth is that KC did absolutely nothing compared to Azri. He literally rode Dan's coattails all season until Ethan convinced him to flip, then he went right back to following us. You can ask KC what moves did he make himself this season and I guarantee you he won't be able to list a single one... Sorry KC but that's the truth...

So jury, I ask that you try to see how much I've put into this game and what I've done. Not just in Libya, but Sierra Leona too. Look and see the game I've played. Ask me questions that will help me prove to you that I deserve this, because I truly feel like I do. So give me this chance to show you that I deserve your vote...

- Thanks, Good Luck KC...
3644 days ago
Ethan000
Cole: "With that, Ethan was blindsided..."

Yeah, *coughs* wasn't blindsided...
3644 days ago
Cole91
^Sorry, eliminated. You're right, it wasn't really a blindside. Me and you both new one of us were going that night tbh
3643 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
*yawn* too long
3643 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Cole:

Okay, let me clear things up! I too spent HOURS convincing KC to keep me, I also talked about my life with him, I also tried to create such a great bond with him, and it worked, but I came up JUST short, and that sucks! All I'm saying here is that I feel like I worked MUCH harder to even get to 7th place, then you got to the final 2! And what also hurts is you PURPOSEFULLY & PUBICALLY announcing that you were going to give me your vote in the finals if I were to get there! I felt like that was SUCH a classless move, SUCH a mean-spirited thing to do to propel yourself to the final two, and overall, it demoralized me! I mean, I was in THE PERFECT position! And yes, I know I would've won had I made the finals, but you making that comment just felt like a HUGE low-blow to me! I mean, you could've easily just convinced Kiko or KC to flip without making that comment! It just sucks that I had this game on lock-down, and what screwed me over was a challenge that EASILY worked to my dis-advantage....

So anyway...my question to you is:

Had Azri given me individual immunity the night I was voted out, would y'all have voted Azri out? And do you think you could've gotten Kiko on board with that plan? (because I asked for the necklace from Azri lol)

Also:

Why was I target #1 at the merge like everyone said I was? I mean, I legit had done nothing to ANYONE at that point, and your alliance was already targeting me from what I've heard...

Oh yeah, and also:

I want you to go and name each Juror, and what you regret doing to them in this game! Also, compare each Juror to a player in real life survivor...and explain why...

Okay, that's all for you for now Cole...
3643 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
i still waiting for KC speech. I hope his speech doesnt get randomize.
3643 days 23 hours ago
Danaan
^^^^ That is fucking hilarious
3643 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
KC:

You are an unintelligent, untrustworthy leech on society and the only thing I would vote for you is to give you a handful of "Brain Boost Supplement" so that no one else has to be subjected to your idiotic & fake attitude anymore, and maybe if you got some it would seem a little more sincere when you are crying about how much it hurts to backstab people! You don't deserve the million. Thank you everyone!

My question to you is:

Why should I vote for an idiotic, backstabbing bitch (you) who just floated their way to the end of this game without a care in the world? I mean, your strategy sucked, you sucked even more in challenges, and you're a poor example of a finalist in a SURVIVOR group! So why should all of these qualities contribute to YOU winning this game?

Also, that fake-sympathy you pull every time somebody is voted out, your one word answers, your "..." after every answer, your inability to do anything smart in this game, and your overall persona just SCREAMS SHADY! I mean, honestly, EVERYONE knew they could win against you in the end, so grats on 2nd....
3643 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
Okay Ethan, I know where you're coming from. It does hurt me that you think I haven't played as hard though, but I'll try to explain why I did what I did.

You might consider it a low blow. And you might think that I DEF could convince Kiko and KC to flip without calling you out. But the truth is, that was the only way to survive that night. Yes you would of won if you made it, but thats not the reason why I called you out. I had to make it obviously clear to KC and Kiko that you were a huge threat. I know it seems like a low blow, but I had to do whatever it took to survive. Yes it was a dirty move, but unfortunately I don't regret it. Because I would of went home if I did it, you know?

- Had Azri given me individual immunity the night I was voted out, would y'all have voted Azri out? And do you think you could've gotten Kiko on board with that plan? (because I asked for the necklace from Azri lol)

Like I already said, in order to keep the others from targeting me I HAD to throw you under the bus. There was no way I would survive that tribal council if I hadn't. Which means if Azri gave you immunity, I don't think Azri would of went home for 3 reasons. One, Kiko and Azri seemed really close. I can't picture him voting out Azri. 2, I was only able to get your name thrown out there because of your immunity wins. With you having immunity, it wouldn't take long for Kiko and KC to realize that taking me out would of been a smart move. 3, I knew Kiko wouldn't vote Azri so the only move I could think of is maybe getting everybody to vote out Dave instead. So Azri wouldn't of been a target even if he gave immunity to you in my opinion...

- Why was I target #1 at the merge like everyone said I was? I mean, I legit had done nothing to ANYONE at that point, and your alliance was already targeting me from what I've heard...

Honestly, the truth be told I don't know where you  heard that lol. Because I didn't want you out until you went on a immunity streak lol. Oh and when David told me he controlled your vote. When I heard David say that, and then noticed your immunity streak THATS when I started to want you out
3643 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
I'm answering the second part now Ethan
3643 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay Thanks
3643 days 23 hours ago
subfriend
for my game plan never show you are immunity threat especially in 1st-2nd immunity challenge in merge ( i threw the 1st three my pc never lagging i was writing my confessional :P) .but we still didnt have numbers. thats why immunity was crucial for ethan i guess

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!