This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3637 days ago
KCObedencio
SWAY*
3636 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
KC: Ethan's blindside = Dan, Cole, I...

OMFG! Stop FUCKING saying my vote-out was a blindside, BECAUSE IT FUCKING WASN'T! OMFG! Seriously dude, I knew I was getting voted out, so it wasn't a blindside...
3636 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
KC, your inability to own up to everyone that you were a coattail rider, and your stupidity in LYING to the jury about almost EVERY SINGLE THING is 1 of MANY reasons you aren't winning this game!

I mean, going against Cole, you still weren't winning, but after your idiotic jury management, you're probably not gonna get a SINGLE vote, so grats to you...
3636 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
i voted rob m. over natalie
3636 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL same Azri...
3636 days 17 hours ago
KCObedencio
#whatever Ethan
3636 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
3636 days 17 hours ago
KCObedencio
Yes, of course, you're just attacking me SO MUCH that I felt worse about it already...
3636 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Kc: you flip flop back and forth to put you on a good position but everyone was using you, you never spoke up about anything, you sucked as a finalist, you floated throughout the game, if cole wins the what will you say?

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!