This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3650 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
*pops head in*

Hi guys!
3650 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
i don't get..............you're saying of "LIKE to BLINDSIDE PEOPLE"

I MEAN, HELLO!!!

I BLINDSIDED 3 PEOPLE!!!

YOU'RE JUST LAZY OF READING STUFFS I SEE...
3650 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
The worst host following the merge award goes to....

WANGY!
3650 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
So, yeah, vote for Cole #whatever

I can't believe YOU ARE THAT RUDE!

No offense, but questioning other people is QUESTIONING yourself!
3650 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Oh, and who organized my blindside again? Can't remember.
3650 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
Okay, I have more questions!

Cole:

1) Why do you think you're bring perceived like Sash was in his FTC in Nicaragua?
Because thats what KC is trying to do. He knows I played a better game so hes going to criticize me anyway possible to make it seem like i dont deserve. I know i lied, but does that make me undeserving to win in all honesty because of it?

2) Can you recall a time EVER when KC came up with a plan to do anything?
No and thats exactly what Im trying to explain to the jury. KC keeps talking about all these moves hes made but none of it was ACTUALLY his plan. He never once came up with a move by himself. It was always me and dan this or me and ethan that or me and azri this. Look at his speech, its as clear as day.

3) Name points to me why KC should win over you!
Lol second time you asked me this. But if a juror feels that a utr game very similar to sherri in caramoan deserves to win than by all means give the win to him. I will give him props on never getting his hands dirty except for your elimination..
3650 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Yo I heard the finale was mad exciting
3650 days 6 hours ago
Cole91

In all honesty that was me and dan. Dan wanted to keep you but i felt you would of been loyal to WB. Like I said in Ethans question for me, i do regret voting you out that early when i found out you were actually loyal to me and dan
3650 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
wangifold

It was. Lets just say if i didnt win both immunities i wouldnt be here at ftc lol
3650 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy

In all honesty that was me and dan. Dan wanted to keep you but i felt you would of been loyal to WB. Like I said in Ethans question for me, i do regret voting you out that early when i found out you were actually loyal to me and dan

Yeah, I admit to never really trusting my own tribe (more stupid moves than you can count on two hands). An honest answer is one I can respect.
3650 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
3 min agoDelete ReplyCole91
wangifold

It was. Lets just say if i didnt win both immunities i wouldnt be here at ftc lol

Just re-read the final two challenges holy shit an FMC and endurance woooo
3650 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
Yeah it was a pretty intense finale. Azri came close to beating me in the first challenge...very close lol
3650 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
Okay so i have fo go back to work. Any questions after i post this ill answer around 6 or 7 pm est.

Thanks
3650 days 5 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Well after reading this my vote clearly goes to one person..
I will say, Cole, Brilliant gameplay, and respect for getting me and Jeremy to go at each other like that.
KC, you have the brain of a fucking rat. You did nothing but believe anything people threw at you. I am appalled by the way you played, and honestly shocked to see you sitting here. I just have one question for you.
Why would you vote me out, knowing you would be in risk of being in the  minority?
3650 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC- what did YOU did by YOURSELF was the biggest move you did in the game?

Cole- you played well i respect you blindsiding me BUT the only concern about you is if you return would people trust you? because you tend to be disloyal to the people who would never backstab you?

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!