This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3650 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
Cole- you played well i respect you blindsiding me BUT the only concern about you is if you return would people trust you? because you tend to be disloyal to the people who would never backstab you?

That is something I honestly worry about every waking moment of my life lol. No but seriously, I had a heart to heart with Fowler. Everybody knows I'm a very cut throat player. They've seen it in every series I've played in. However, this season I was a little more cut throat than I've ever been...it was really frightening to be honest. After this season, I want to take a break playing this type of game style. Will people trust me when I say that? Probably not, and I can't blame them. However it's the truth. I need a break from this playing the villain and maybe start playing a Heroic game for once.

As for why I wasn't loyal to you, I think I've already told you this. I wasn't sure if you and me were "tight" or not. I thought we were in Amazon and you blindsided me lol. But after seeing how hurt you were about me voting you out, I could tell you were genuinely loyal to me and a friend. I'm not sure if you can trust me when I say this, but David I have your back next time around. Promise...
3650 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC- you took credit of 3 blindsides right? are you saying this so you can get jury votes or did you say that because you don't want to be known as a coat-tail rider?
3650 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC- why did you say at FTC like legit right now saying oh i did that and that when YOU weren't included in big conversations? WHY did you vote out Bubba? Why did you vote out Ethan right after that? WHY did you flip flop back and forth? ARE you even loyal to people?
3650 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC -

Cole-
3650 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC- Tell Each of the seven jurors why YOU voted them out without mentioning anyone's names but your "PLAN".
3650 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
KC- why are you trashing Cole instead of defending the attacks from THE JURORS?
3650 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
How many people have voted?

"Everyone but Dave."
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
Why would you vote me out, knowing you would be in risk of being in the  minority?

Because at that time, we had numbers...and dude...if sharpe would have stayed, you would have been 5th...
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- what did YOU did by YOURSELF was the biggest move you did in the game?

By aligning the people on the outs..I G A V E hope to people in this game #heroicmoves
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- you took credit of 3 blindsides right? are you saying this so you can get jury votes or did you say that because you don't want to be known as a coat-tail rider?

I don't want to be known as a coat-tail rider and I just want to know to the jury that I KICK-BUTT in this game :)
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- why did you say at FTC like legit right now saying oh i did that and that when YOU weren't included in big conversations? WHY did you vote out Bubba? Why did you vote out Ethan right after that? WHY did you flip flop back and forth? ARE you even loyal to people?

I did that certain kind of move cause I was one of the taken responsibility of it...
Sharpe's blindside = Dan, Cole, I and more...
Duffy's blindside = Ethan, I, Azri, Kiko...
Ethan's blindside = Dan, Cole, I...

And as you can see...I was the GFC if we are talking Math...I was a factor in those 3 blindsides...
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
I voted out Bubba at that time, cause again, we had numbers...

I, Ethan, Azri and Kiko had the chance...

I can't vote for Dan, he was my #1 that time..

and we screwed up Cole's name, so that he will use the idol that got wasted...
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
I voted out Ethan, because I had to get rid off my BIGGEST physical threat in this game...and that threat was him #ToddHerzogMode
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- Tell Each of the seven jurors why YOU voted them out without mentioning anyone's names but your "PLAN".

Lukas - We were safe (NO TRIBAL)
Dan - Another threat in this game although we talked a bit but I denied him
Sharpe - Another CHALLENGE Threat and I voted him out cause I was too threatened by the Idol he has...
Bubba - Cole's name was out, expected to use the idol...Bubba's name was left so he's gone
Ethan - VERY BIG CHALLENGE THREAT and he needed to go..
Dave Y - We just need to relax about the cray-cray that happened, so he's gone
Danaan - FCM (my vote was randomize cause the host did it so early)
Azri - Cole's decision
3650 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- why are you trashing Cole instead of defending the attacks from THE JURORS?

Because I knew that everyone would vote out Cole..

So, by this far, my strategy to SWAT the jury is to THRASH HIM OUT...

and I also defended myself in the jury the BEST I can...

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!