This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3664 days 9 hours ago
Kikorus
Cole u voted me out twice in this game and threw this game I never write your name down u voted me out not because u didnt trust ,u voted me out because this

I knew that the only other person that I could take out who posed a immunity threat to me was Kiko

But you are just keep twisting your words
3664 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Yeah because we were not on the same side anymore. If you really already made your mind up about this vote, than obviously i have no chance at changing your mind. All I can say is that I feel I playes a better game. Did i lie to you? Yes, and Im sorry. I can only hope you forgive and help me win this season. Because forgeting the fact that we are friends, i really want to prove to you as a juror that I deserve this more than kc. I want this more. Ive given more for this.

Again sorry man, and yeah, see you around i suppose lol
3664 days 9 hours ago
KCObedencio
Well, I Want This More Than Cole :/

It's funny how you're serious about it and you say "lol"
3664 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Again Kc, dont you have your own questions to answer by the jury? You missed a few.. so stop worrying about me and focus on them
3664 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Am I too late to ask questions?
3664 days 8 hours ago
KCObedencio
nope :)
3664 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Good, 'cause I'm totally torn on who to vote for.
3664 days 8 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I mean, my mind kinda checked out when I was voted out, so...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pick a random person. Hope that doesn't mess with anything.
3664 days 7 hours ago
subfriend
lol
3664 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
Lol well thats always exciting
3664 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
XD
3664 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
lets use random.org itll be the biggest twist and theme for the entire season :P
3664 days 5 hours ago
bigbrother101
Well hey i havent paying much attention after my blindside
but hey i know its a game and i got out because i was seen as a "threat"
but i dont know who im voting for and i have no questions for any of you
just my final words for this season.

This game might show people the beautiful and ugly inside of you... this game is the single handed stepping stone for tengaged. (Im talking about Survivor in general) This game brought most of you here... this game is responsible for Friendship, for Rivalries and sometimes... motivation... This game can leave you with a feeling of victory or defeat... but we all play for the same thing... which is the title of Sole Survivor. Me... When i first was brought here, I would have never imaged being in the merge and compete in 2 season for the price of one... both i made the merge in and both i think i got 10th in. Im not bitter because if your sitting there and im not, then you definitely deserve to be there and dont listen to anyone who says "oh you shouldnt be there" because if your there you did something right.  So you could have got 24th or 1st it doesn't matter we all take something out of this game. Friendships and im going to cherish the friendship that i made...*smiles* ... Im done and i thank all of you... good luck you guys.
3664 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay, I have more questions!

Cole:

1) Why do you think you're bring perceived like Sash was in his FTC in Nicaragua?

2) Can you recall a time EVER when KC came up with a plan to do anything?

3) Name points to me why KC should win over you!

KC:

1) Please stop yelling OMG!

2) The rest of your opening statement got cut off, so I'd like to hear the rest of what it said please.

3) I don't like how you're saying "Cole is attacking me" or "Cole is dis-approving my arguments" because THAT IS HOW FINAL TRIBAL COUNCILS WORK! I mean, like you stabbing me in the back with the biggest knife on the table, IT'S THE GAME! And you have to own up and take responsibility for your actions! And honestly, you're just trying to perceive yourself as somebody who made big moves to get to the end, when all you did was float here in your LIFEVEST! So, you're NOT being honest with yourself, and I REALLY hope the jury sees all of this...thank you
3664 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
Basically, you're voting Cole...you don't have to make a speech that long :/

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!