This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3653 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
Look Cole,

You just show off the Devil in you...
3653 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
????

I'm literally going crazy with this whole "Calling me the devil" strategy your trying to work. You disrespected me and outed me as a "devil" and then you started taking credit for everybody's moves this season, so yeah, excuse me for stepping up and pointing out the truth instead of these fantasy stories you're telling...
3653 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
Anyways, Jury, I'm off to work. I get off around 6pm est today. I'll answer more questions then
3653 days 2 hours ago
KCObedencio
You, disrespected ME FIRST!

My jury speech says it all the ABOUT MY GAME....

Make your damn own FANTASY LAND but MAKE SURE YOU DON'T AFFECT PEOPLE WITH IT'S SERIOUS CRAZINESS!
3653 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. All Im going to say is stop taking credit for all the moves that everybody else made. Anyways you have other questions so please continue because Im really looking forward to your answers.

But let me address this to the jury before i go since I wont be back for like almost 12 hours:

Imagine yourselves in my shoes. Picture you facing KC at Ftc instead of me. How would you feel if he won over you? Do you think he'd deserve it? Looking at the gameplay of both players, do you honestly believe he COULD and SHOULD beat anybody? Has he really organized a single move?

Do you honestly believe he is truly "the better player?" If yiu really believe that, by all means vote for him. Thats all Im saying. Look at what he has truly done this season and if you still think he deserves this win and played a better game than i did then vote him.

But please look at what has ACTUALLY occured this season before you vote, and then decide.
3653 days 1 hour ago
subfriend
thank you for all of your answer and btw if danaan made it to final 2 & im the jury im voting him coz he got both strategic & social skill better than both of you. he quickly apologized and did have better communication with others i believe. he never ignore or made excuses to talk. he also good in challenges
i also had plan to take him to f2 with me during final 4.
but im still nobody in others mind after i left alone in this game. I made a deal with kiko on day 1 just to save each other back which we did when swap & merge happened. But then he got voted off.
3653 days 1 hour ago
Kikorus
Okay

"Stand us take on the podium"

First I want to congratulate for making the final 2 in this very long game.

Kc after I read your speech it s more like a retailing the season from your point of view,I dont see your impact of the game expect people using your swing vote make moves ,you called Cole evil but u lied too,my question to u is

What make u more deserving winner then Cole?

Cole I am not mad that u take me out of the game,what make me mad about u is that after I was out u still uses excuses how u was forced to vote me out and how u was powerless to keep me and I found that very shady and after I read you speech just prove me that u were lying to me .
That unnecessary lie are making me to not vote for u,because after I was out of the game that lie became personal

Thanks

"takes seed back"
3653 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
Kiko what i said was true. Originally i wanted align with you but after bubbas blinside i lost trust in you.

You really want to know why i lied to you after voting you out. Because I knew you were close to Azri. I was afraid if i told you the truth, the whole truth, you would tell Azri. And then Azri would use it against me to be honest. Thats the truth Kiko, no bull shit
3653 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
What make u more deserving winner then Cole?

Cole, I feel is a more of a direct attacker...He takes it i think too personal and he's just everywhere right now...
3653 days 1 hour ago
KCObedencio
TO EVERYONE:

IMAGINE IF YOU WERE AGAINST COLE.....AND THEN YOU TELL YOUR GAME PLAY AND YOUR POINT OF VIEW OF THE GAME....AND THEN HE ATTACKS YOU FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IT'S TRUE...

WILL IT HURT YOU? DO YOU THINK HE'S TAKING IT TOO MUCH ALREADY THAT IT CAUSES UNNECESSARY ARGUMENTS?
3653 days 1 hour ago
Kikorus
Cole this is your words:

I knew Kiko would flip against Bubba, he told me he wanted him out.

after my question u:

Kiko what i said was true. Originally i wanted align with you but after bubbas blinside i lost trust in you.

:/

Is it another lie ?
3653 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
Why would i lie? Like i said i knew you would flip because you betrayed me to David, remember?I had hope i was wrong but obviously i wasnt
3653 days 1 hour ago
Kikorus
say the sentence to the end

he told me he wanted him out.

I told u ,u knew it
3653 days 1 hour ago
Kikorus
Ok I am done I got what I need it

Good luck
3653 days 1 hour ago
Cole91
I knew you wanted him out, but thats not when you betrayed me. You betrayed me during Davids vote remember?

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!