This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Libya]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Libya]

3653 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
k i want to ask too :O

Congratulation, to both of you. You guys deserve it and made it by your own ways & plans.
We have the one who control most of the vote since the merge and before that. The other one you might think he didn’t do much but he also made some big move by flipped to the other side and blindside great player.
I have some questions for both of you. You can choose to answer AT LEAST ONE. My vote still 51-49 in favor for someone who I thought I have “Asian Alliance” with him.

For Cole.
1.        If there is a situation where 2 boys drowning in a swimming pool. One of them is a bully and one of them is his victim. Who do you save first and why?
2.        I know play cut throat, decieving & manipulating people are the way to get into final but WHY you cant at least say sorry for the things that you did? At least say “im sorry, I lie/ did something/accused you but its for the game to win” Break your ego. Because you already show us that you don’t have integrity but big ego by picked someone who you think you could possibly bashing him out at this final tribal council.
3.        Give me some points why KC SHOULD be the winner.

For KC, do not answer with “yes” yeah”, “yup” or short answer. If you do that you will never get my vote..
1.        What difficulties that you face upon playing this game and how did you overcome it?
2.        Do you think you have best social skill compare to Cole to win this game? Prove it to us.
3.        Give me some points on qualities that Cole didnt have to be the sole of survivor?

Best, interesting & honest answer/s will get my vote.
3653 days 9 hours ago
Danaan
Cole Congratulations on getting to the finals and I wish I could be sitting next to you in the finale like we planned since day 1! I don't have a question for you but a statement: thank you for being my number 1 and planning everything with me. We got shit done.

Now for KC, you floated this whole entire game and there is probably a .5% chance that you are getting my vote tonight. I value our personal friendship but as game player all you did was the vote the way I asked you to pretty much every time until you decided to grow some balls and vote Bubba. Can you tell me anytime, besides voting out Bubba (which I don’t believe you even planned), that you planned and executed a blindside or big move without my guidance?
And if Cole, yourself, and I were in Final 3 like we planned, if you had won the final immunity who would you have taken to final 2 because you are a fake and a liar and I stopped trusting you after the Bubba vote and don't think I was EVER your final 2 like you always repeatedly said. I know that I lied to you plenty of times about you being my final two but at least I take ownership of my lies without being a pity, crying, blah blah fest.
3653 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
Honestly Ethan, I don't regret anything I did this season. I feel that every single move i said and did this season helped me get to where I amu  now. I do regret being a bit harsh towards you and the lying part of the game. I lied to most of the jury to be honest. For that, I am sorry and I do feel bad. But I don't regret it. Had I not did that, I highly doubt I would be sitting here at final tribal council...

As for comparing jurors to CBS players thats hard for me since I don't watch CBS survivor that much, but I'll try.

Lukas - I would say Matt Elrod from redemption island. He was always loyal, but nobody would work with him to be honest. He was defintely a victim.

Dan B. - I barely talked to you so I guess I would have to say Ozzy because of you returning to the game and immediately being viewed as a threat.

David - Boston Rob because he controlled most of the game

Bubba - Natalie White because of how sneaky you were. I know you voted me at the Lukas elimination btw.

Dave - Sherri because she was very utr in her season

Kiko - Laura because you were voted out once but returned and managed to get yourself into the majority even after being voted out once.

Dan -  Stephen F. because you were loyal to your Duo partner all the way up to final four!

Azri - Cierra because you were extremely loyal most of the game until you closer to the finale when you realize who all the threats were. And had you taken me out you would of won.
3653 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
1.        If there is a situation where 2 boys drowning in a swimming pool. One of them is a bully and one of them is his victim. Who do you save first and why?

- Honestly, save the bully first. If the bully is the one causing the victim to drown than by saving the bully first, the victim will no longer be drowning am I right? Maybe I'm thinking about it too hard though lol

2.        I know play cut throat, decieving & manipulating people are the way to get into final but WHY you cant at least say sorry for the things that you did? At least say “im sorry, I lie/ did something/accused you but its for the game to win” Break your ego. Because you already show us that you don’t have integrity but big ego by picked someone who you think you could possibly bashing him out at this final tribal council.

- First off, I have no problem with saying I'm sorry. I have apologized. When I blindsided David, ask him how bad I felt and some of the things I said. He knows I was seriously upset about what I did, but it had to be done. Ethan for example, I told Ethan I'm sorry. Ethan knows I'm sorry, we're actually decent friends outside of this group. But once again, it had to be done. Yes I feel bad for outing him at the tribal and pushing his immunity wins into everyone's faces, but I 100 percent believe if I didn't do it I would of went home that night. Another thing, Kiko being voted out. i apologized to kiko too. Ask him. You're wrong assuming that I'm some kind of heartless villain who doesn't feel bad about the things I've done. I know what I did, I feel awful, I've apologized, but I still stand by what I did as a player and I dont regret the moves I made.

3.        Give me some points why KC SHOULD be the winner.

For one, if you respect a player who plays a very strong UTR game than you should vote KC. Because he did play a really great UTR game. Another good quality in his game is that unlike me he barely got his hands dirty. While my hands are bloody as hell, his are really clean and he probably has less jurors angry with him.
3653 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
lol @ 1
@2 did you forgot that u accused me using "fake massage" to nick?
thank you for the answer. goodluck
ill wait for KC now
3653 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
lol @ 1
@2 did you forgot that u accused me i using fake massage to nick?
thank you for the answer. goodluck
ill wait for KC now

^Well I never accused you of using a fake message to Nick. Danaan believe that I was flipping onto your side to vote him out which I would never do. That message was just to keep you from using an idol on Kiko if you had one. But that message got blown out of proportion when you decided to screenshot people it (which btw I don't agree with that way of playing the game, no offense). So I just rejected ever saying it and hince with everything that happened afterwords. Dan knows I would of never voted him out, I told him that
3653 days 7 hours ago
Cole91
but I am sorry that by rejecting it everybody thought you were a liar and a fake. But honestly I was forced too, I had no other choice. You put me in that position
3653 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
Readying My Speech...Please Wait Patiently :)
3653 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
So Hi Jury!

Before I start my speech, I would want to say sorry to whom I have hurt feelings with and to the people I messed up their game, because I believe forgiveness is A VERY BIG FACTOR in this game, especially for jury management.

I will be dividing my speech into 4 parts. The introduction/story line of the game. The physical part, social part then the strategical part.

Let's go back to Sierra Leone...The season where I originally signed up for...

Originally, I made an alliance with Danaan who I really was tight to. I then aligned with Jacob, Sharpe, Cole, Dexter, Jeremy. But basically, the whole plan was the Bintu WILL BE STICKING TOGETHER AS IT HAPPENED...

I will be only telling you the highlights of my game here...

First, the elimination of Jacob...You know, he was a manipulator, a schemer, so the best move was obviously, to vote him out...

Next, the elimination of Ty...that was seriously the TC where I felt that I was in real danger...I had to go on Purple Rocks and what saved me was I was put in the list of Random.Org  since the Ty, who went home was ranked first...

Now going to Libya...

So, pretty much the Sierra Leone peeps will be sticking together as much as possible especially the Bintu 6...

First tribal I attended was Dexter's elimination...Somehow, it was tough for me cause Dexter is really a cool guy...We chat at skype and he's just an awesome person..so it was pretty tough voting him off...

Next was Mike's elimination...Again, it was tough because we had genuine talks with Mike and he's pretty cool too...So it was tough, and if I haven't voted him out...THIS GAME WILL TRULY CHANGE....cause I was basically the swing vote that time...

Before the jury started, I was shocked, very shocked when Jeremy was eliminated because I was uptight with him and he would do anything save...So I felt like betrayed by Cole somehow because of his elimination, but I knew he had to go..just didn't know it was early...

Next tribal was merged for me...Dan B. was a group consensus vote..so yeah he had to go..

WHEN THE MERGED STARTED....I MADE A CONFESSIONAL TO MANA SAYING THAT A BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN...BECAUSE I FELT LIKE, I WAS THE FOLLOWER, THE FLOATER IN THIS GAME ALREADY..YES, I WAS AWARE BUT IT THAT'S WHY I HAD TO DO SOMETHING OR ELSE...HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO GET JURY VOTES IF I CONSTANTLY DO THESE STUFFS THAT MADE ME A FLOATER...

Before Dan B.'s elimination, Danaan and I made an idea of voting out our biggest threat.........D A V I D S H A R P E....However it failed cause Kiko was tight with him and he won't just do the vote...PLUS, I WAS TOO THREATENED BY HIS IDOL...

So next tribal, like I told Dan, like Dude, HE HAS TO GO! He's a beast, I call him karma #darkhorse...without him knowing, we really need to #blindside him without him knowing cause he'll obviously use the idol...So it worked out..and #blindside occured...

That after tribal, I knew that the other season's castaway were on the bottom and I just want to give new hope in this game...So I had to have Ethan as well as Azri who I said to myself, to keep him in honor of Mike....

So, I aligned with them, made genuine conversations...AND THAT TIME, I TRULY FELT THAT I WAS ON THE BOTTOM, SO I REALLY HAD TO DO SOMETHING...After the Immunity Challenge that time, Sharpe talked to me on skype about this kind of boot list...

He said that...Dan and Cole would be the F2..then Sharpe would have been the 3rd if he stayed, I would be the 4th...At that time, I wanted to align with Bubba and told him about that list, and ultimately he would be 5th...But I didn't do so for further plans...I then I told Sharpe about you know, Cole has to go..He also informed me that Cole has the idol..

So, I, Ethan and Azri started talking like...Guys, Cole has the I D O L and he needs to go..So, we like scramble and anything, and like hey guys, do that...But later on, Ethan and I had an idea...Like, dude, we told them that Cole's the ta
3653 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
My Gameplay:

#Physical
~Obviously, Im not that good at challenges but you know what, every challenge, I kicked butt,  I pushed myself...Especially, I remembered that our tribe won over the 1 min over again challenge, and I really did try my best physically...

#Social
~I know I can't give off my physical strengths over challenges, so pretty much, the social and strategic part of the game could save me...Over #social, you know, I made friends and alliances in the game. Yeah I made a lot of friendship, but SERIOUSLY, those were R E A L and know fake messed up conversations if ever we talked. I was genuinely talking, I was open with everybody, although I lied, it was more strategic so please, don't take it personal...You know, one of my main objectives is to really get to know more people, gain friends that I can trust...and lastly, Yeah, I lied to some of you and voted you off but at least I gained friendship and relationship more than Cole (sorry Cole, I'm not trying to throw off but yeah), because I felt like he's the Tony Vlachos in this game. I was loyal to my ever first alliances so I did it...

But in another way, i also felt like Kim Spradlin from One World who made alliances then backstabbed them in a kind of way..

#Strategic
~As I said earlier, these real #strategic thing first came off when the merge came...I felt like I had to do something..I'm not going to be like Jefra who didn't take opportunities...I had to get the opportunity given to me, so I grabbed it...

I know like currently, you guys perceived me as a FOLLOWER, FLOATER, TOTAL UNDERDOG AND A WEAKLING..but think about this...I AM AT LEAST RESPONSIBLE (CAUSE IT WAS MORE THAN I) IN 3 BACK TO BACK TO BACK BLINDSIDES...Sharpe, Bubba then Ethan (WHO'S THE CHALLENGE BEAST)....AND I GOT RID OF 2 IDOLS IN A ROW...(SHARPE'S AND COLE'S) YEAH, I FEEL LIKE Natalie White from Samoa and Cole's the Russell Hantz who did a better play...But at least I did a better sociability game over him...

GUYS, I WILL BE REALLY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS AS HONEST AND TRUTHFULLY AS I CAN BE EVEN THOUGH IT'S HARSH AND NEGATIVE OR AS SINCERE AND POSITIVE AS IT CAN BE ;)

AND THANKS JURY, HONESTLY WITHOUT YOU, I WOULDN'T BE HERE IN THIS POSITION :)
3653 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
wow what Kc? yeah, half of your speech doesn't even make sense.

First off, you don't even know what the hell happened pre-merge. You didn't even explain any of your voting strategies. You just keep on saying "yeah like i voted that person so like yeah"

Next, you can't even remember the order who was voted out in Sierra Leona. Why? Because you did absolutely nothing."First came Jacob's elimination, like he had to go..." Actually you went to rocks with Ty First. Then you and Dan did the plan that me and Dan talked about with you guys giving the trust exercise to Jacob...

And if you keep on taking credit for all these blindsides and eliminations I'm going to puke. You did not come up with the David blindside so stop it. Just stop. I'm sure if I asked Kiko and Ethan, you didn't come up with the Bubba blindside either. So stop...just stop. And you went with the Ethan elimination because it was the obvious thing to do. You and I both know it took forever getting you onboard with that plan.

Finally, you say I have no relationship with these players. KC, I'm FRIENDS with half of this cast. I've hosted them, played with them, and I talk to them all the time. I'm not a Russell Hantz, not even close. I had reason for the moves I made, just like you did. It had NOTHING to do with just screwing people over. Stop insulting my game and discrediting the things I've done and the relationships I've built because its not fake and this cast knows that. I can't believe you're going to sit there and act like a saint and make me look like some kind of devil. Your social game is just you talking...thats it. You Strategic game = me, dan, ethan, or azri telling you what to do so stop it. just stop it. I find it funny that you think you are the cause of everything that happened this season...welll let me tell you this.

It may lose me a vote or two but let me be the first to say you didn't do those things. I would say EVERYBODY on that jury with the exception of Dave did more than you and deserves to be here, NOT YOU! So back off, sit down, and start being honest with how you played and not creating some kind of fantasy world.

Thanks
3653 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC:

My question to you is:

Why should I vote for an idiotic, backstabbing bitch (you) who just floated their way to the end of this game without a care in the world? I mean, your strategy sucked, you sucked even more in challenges, and you're a poor example of a finalist in a SURVIVOR group! So why should all of these qualities contribute to YOU winning this game?

~Uhm...Thanks for the Corinne-Inspired Statement Ethan...

You should vote for me, because I made a TRUE genuine talks with you although I lied and backstab you on the back. I know it's ironic, but dude, seriously, you are a hell-of a threat; challenge beast (TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT) and again, I was threatened about your winnings and as I said on my speech, I'm not like Jefra who misses opportunities, and you without Immunity IS MY ONLY OPPORTUNITY to take you O U T, and I grabbed that cause it's for my own game too...These qualities can contribute MYSELF in winning because I know I'll really suck in physical challenges but my strategic part proved you wrong of how easily I can be cotrolled which you thought I could be easily be controlled...Yeah, on your perception, I'm a poor example of a finalist but if you compare it to metaphors of HEAVEN AND HELL...Cole played more of a HELL game than I did and of course, you would want to stick to Heaven..so yeah... :)

It hurts as you telling this to me and as I voting you off..So it's okay...(IM STILL ACCEPTING FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS)
3653 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
So, we're thrash talking now...

IF YOU'RE TELLING THAT I DIDN'T DO "SHARPE'S ELIMINATION"

WELL, IN MY PERCEPTION, I AND DAN DID.......AGAIN! ON. MY. PERCEPTION.

DAN AND I AGREE THAT LIKE, DUDE, IT'S BETTER HIM NOW THAN LATER...

AND CAN'T YOU SEE THE WORD RESPONSIBLE (ONE. OF. THE. RESPONSIBLE.)

AND AS YOU KNOW, TO TOTAL RATIO PERCENTAGE, MERGE GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT CAUSE IT HOLDS THE JURY AS THE PRE-MERGE, IT'S MORE OF A WARM-UP ROUND

IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU DISRESPECT THE POINT OF IDEA OF A PLAYER WHEN YOU ANSWER SOMEONE...RESPECT THEIR GAME...
3653 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
It's called being honest about my game KC... And you started thrash talking me first. Look at your speech and your answer to Ethan's question... You're making me look like some kind of cold no heart monster. I don't even know where you're going with it all, but I'm not gonna sit here and watch you make up an entire speech about things you've done when you literally were just an extra vote.

Sorry, but I'm not the type of guy to sit around and lie about the game I played. I''m straight up. Am I cut throat? Yes. Did I lie? Yeah, but who hasn't this season? Am I villain? Maybe, but should that discredit the game I played?
3653 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
1.        What difficulties that you face upon playing this game and how did you overcome it?
~Difficulties include voting out Dexter and Mike who I really genuinely talked to at the beginning. Voting out Ethan WHO I REALLY, REALLY FELT BAD...ONE DAY, I MADE AN UBER-PACT WITH AND THEN THE NEXT DAY, BOOM, HE'S GONE...I overcame it when I decided to myself that I had to move on and say your apologies and sorry, cause I learned that IF YOU DO NOT ASK FORGIVENESS, WHAT THE HELL WOULD HAPPEN RIGHT..

2.        Do you think you have best social skill compare to Cole to win this game? Prove it to us.
~NOT THE BEST BUT PROBABLY...HAD A "BETTER" SOCIAL SKILL...IT IS BECAUSE, AS COLE SAID, HE KNEW THE CAST, PROBABLY MADE A BETTER FRIENDSHIP...BUT HE CUT THEM OFF ASAP! YEAH, KINDA LIKE WHAT I DID TO ETHAN, BUT I THINK IT'S ONLY THAT TIME...UNLIKE HIM, HE JUST GO BEAST-MODE AND TORE EVERYONE OFF..

3.        Give me some points on qualities that Cole didnt have to be the sole of survivor?
~1. He's disrespectful of my game play (I'm sorry Cole but your attitude towards me did)
~2. I did better jury management by saying to whom I voted off, although not personally to Ethan and Kiko, but 2 of you guys, IM SERIOUSLY SORRY...AND I REALLY MEAN IT
lastly
~3. I was the "hoper"...I gave hope to those on the bottom just like Matty on Gabon...I gave them sort of a new life by interacting...and that includes you Azri...

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!