If you played in Kaoh Rong, Millennials vs. Gen X, Game Changers, Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, Ghost Island, David vs. Goliath or Edge of Extinction, you can still apply again!
Btw it will be a BrantSteele simulation :)
my photography friends needta get back from the beach so we can spend a whole day shooting so I can get used to my new 80's film camera and my Nikon D200 DLSR because I MISS photography and there ain't nothing right here at my house I want to take photos of!
Applications are now open for an adaptation of iconic South Korean gameshow, THE GENIUS! This season is one of strategy and social intrigue, where players are encouraged to use any means necessary to win competitions, earn currency in the game, and ultimately avoid elimination, in a bid to be the last player standing.
Click the link to learn the details about the season's format: https://bit.ly/31bRXoy
The season will premiere on SATURDAY JUNE 22ND, with competitions at 5pm EST. Attendance to all Main Matches is strongly advised but we do have a SUBSTITUTE policy for people to use if required.
- - - MAIL TO SUITMAN13 - - -
'Real' Name and Initial (You will be called by this in the game, so proper name please):
Occupation / Aspiration:
Why do you think you can win THE GENIUS?:
Are you able to attend competitions at 5pm every day?:
For the second season of survivor we are traveling to one of the most visited places and that is the beautiful yet deadly Fiji to visit Ghost Island.
It is here that the ghosts of past mistakes reside but, what happens when you are facing my own personal cursed items? Will you be able to use it and reverse the curse?Or will history repeat itself and you become it's next victim.
19 days, 18 people, 1 survivor
What name do you want to go by?
What will you bring?
What time can you do live challenges, from 4 pm est to 11 pm est?
Will you promise to be active, if you don't vote in back to back tribals or 3 overall you will be medevaced?
As soon as 18 sign up we will begin.
An encouragement to join is this is a qualifier to get into the Clash of the Series 2 where the winner of that gets a gift up to 500 ts
1. Tester Drew
2. nathorix Nathorix
3. paulyp15 Pauly
4. gay_horse_ Calliope
5. Tman54445 Tris
6. myiel Yoshi
7. FireX X
8. NopalitoLegend01 Nopalito
9. piesyummyyummypies Mark
#casting #fasting #rookies
Apologies on being late on my rankings. Busy week. Anyways, we got a really exciting U-Turn vote which sealed Rachel & Elissa’s fate and soared Bret & Chris to a high 2nd place. Tyler & Korey won their third leg in a row, Colin & Christie came in third despite running a double U-turn, and Nicole & Vic overcame a speed bump. It was an exciting week. So what are the rankings?
6. Leo & Jamal (Cousins; The Amazing Race)- Leo & Jamal got lost, and were inches away from getting eliminated. Had they been U-turned, there’s a good chance Rachel & Elissa would be safe, and the Afghanimals would be going home. Wild stuff. They really haven’t been all they’re hyped up to be, and I think they’re in the most danger going into next week.
5. Becca & Floyd (Friends; The Amazing Race)- Team Fun always comes out the gate strong, but sometimes fails to keep up the pace. They had a big push, but Becca failed to hit the apple with the arrow for a long time. Had this been a Head to Head or a tighter end game, they would’ve been in more danger. They will have some catching up to do.
4. Nicole & Victor (Dating; Big Brother)-Nicole and Vic could’ve been in some real danger had they been U-turned, but they were able to redeem themselves by not getting U-turned and flying through a speed bump. They’re back in the race, and I’m happy as ever.
3. Chris & Bret (Friends; Survivor)- They were able to be the final pin in Rachel Reilly’s record breaking leg, and they managed to come out in 2nd place on top of that. I think they are improving every week since being saved by the non-elimination leg, and right now, I think they’re only behind Tyler & Korey and Colin & Christie headed into the next leg. Especially with the Afghanimals’ decline and the upcoming airport chaos with Nicole and Team Fun, it’ll be interesting to see if they dodge the bullet again and maybe even win one.
2. Tyler & Korey (YouTuber Friends; The Amazing Race)- Three in a row. Absolutely killing it. They didn’t have to do a double U-turn like Colin & Christie, which is why I gave them the runner-up spot, but they are solid going forward.
1. Colin & Christie (Life Partners; The Amazing Race)- As I predicted, they were U-turned, but they were able to overcome a double U-turn and get third place. That’s no small feat. I think this was the most challenging thing they will face all season, and they did so with ease. I think they’re the top dogs right now, and I have to put them at the top of my rankings for what they were able to do this leg.
Well, we have a solid competition between Colin & Christie and Tyler & Korey for the win. The rest are all great, but don’t seem like they’ll win the season. As for who goes next, I’m going with the Afghanimals.
Going Home- Leo & Jamal
By a vote of 3-1-1...
Chelsea Meissner has been voted out and sent to The Edge of Extinction!
By a vote of 3-1-1...
Tasha Fox has been voted out and sent to The Edge of Extinction!
By a vote of 3-2...
Dreamz, Mick, Sash and Albert have all decided to quit The Edge of Extinction!
- Becky Lee (Cook Islands)
- Cassandra Franklin (Fiji)
- Sugar Kiper (Gabon)
- Stephen Fishbach (Tocantins)
- Russell Hantz (Heroes vs. Villains)
- Natalie Tenerelli (Redemption Island)
- Dawn Meehan (Caramoan)
- Sherri Biethman (Caramoan)
- Spencer Bledsoe (Cambodia)
- Tai Trang (Kaoh Rong)
- Hannah Shapiro (Millennials vs. Gen X)
- Ken McNickle (Millennials vs. Gen X)
- Troyzan Robertson (Game Changers)
- Laurel Johnson (Ghost Island)
- Angelina Keeley (David vs. Goliath)
- Julie Rosenberg (Edge of Extinction)
The Edge of Extinction:
- Chelsea Meissner (One World) [3-1-1]
- Tasha Fox (Cambodia) [3-1-1]
23rd: Gervase Peterson (Blood vs. Water) [4-3-1-1, quit The Edge of Extinction]
22nd: Dreamz Herd (Fiji) [4-3-1-1-1-1-1-1, quit The Edge of Extinction]
21st: Mick Trimming (Samoa) [3-1-1, quit The Edge of Extinction]
20th: Sash Lenahan (Nicaragua) [2-1-1-1, quit The Edge of Extinction]
19th: Albert Destrade (South Pacific) [5-2-1, quit The Edge of Extinction]
Random.org chose Mod to win immunity! Name any castaway from Ach you want to save! The person with the most saves will be voted out and sent to The Edge of Extinction!
Will Chelsea stay on or quit The Edge of Extinction? Vote in the comments!
Will Tasha stay on or quit The Edge of Extinction? Vote in the comments!
Tester (to fill this)
If you played in Millennials vs. Gen X, Game Changers, Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, Ghost Island, David vs. Goliath or Edge of Extinction, you can still apply again!
Btw it will be a BrantSteele simulation :)
1. Lana Del Rey AkeriaChanel
2. AJ Styles zorbo678
3. Robert Downey Jr Marcogr45
4. Jane Cox hellocat
5. Arisa Cox Tester
6. Laverne Cox VanessaFeltz
7. Courteney Cox CaptainZacSparrow
8. Kendall Vertes Tommy123
9. Delta Work Iona0
10. Mia Vaile CalebDaBoss
11. Chase Rice Jussy007
12. Clay Honeycutt Fredou127
Make sure your celebrity hasn't already been used here: https://tengaged.com/blog/LornaHollas/8632727/celebrities-already-used-spoons
Is... Louis Tomlinson Tester
12th Place: Eden Taylor-Draper HelloCat
11th Place: Matthew Daddario Marcogr45
10th Place: Tom Holland Javio
9th Place: Stacy Layne Matthews Iona0
8th Place: Alex Pettyfer Jussy007
7th Place: Sebastian Stan WinterSatan
6th Place: Tati Westbrook CalebDaBoss
5th Place: Mackenzie Ziegler Tommy123
4th Place: Gwen Stefani Cromatique
Runner-Ups: Roxanne Pallett thefox111 & Demi Lovato bbfan1074
Winner: Louis Tomlinson Tester
Welcome to the first Fashion Show of America's Next Top Gay Porn Star!!! The contestants have grabbed their blue jeans and slipped them on (some took a bit of work to get on thank rando) but here they are!!! 16 Gay Porn Superstars in their Blue Jean Beauty!!! Vote for your favorite THREE below in the comments!!!
Adam Russo - Looks like daddy had a hard day on the farm... Now he wants a hard night on you.
Alex Mecum - You don't even see the Jeans thanks to those eyes that just beg you to fuck him.
Andy Taylor - Stylish, and oh so fuckable. Definitely a hot kid.
Austin Wolf - This Mechanic wants to put his dipstick in YOUR Engine and see what happens :P Better bring plenty of oil
Billy Santoro - His shirt isn't even off. That's okay. Your legs would be behind your ears already.
Bruno Knight - Kay, this looks like that one dad of your best friend who you fantasize about secretly.
Colby Janson - You'd be screaming Daddy before the jeans were even off. Love this guy!!!
Diego Sans - How does a Top look like such a beautiful bottom? This guy is literally just too sexy. He does things with his hair I don't approve of, though
Girth Brooks - Daddy is hot in videos, but in pictures you see how plain he really is
Jack Hunter - Is it possible to be TOO twinky? He's hot, don't get me wrong.
Jake Bass - Looks like he's trying way too hard. Or is it just me?
Jordan Levine - Like him better with a beard, but this daddy wouldn't mind leaving you on the ground crying after he's through with you so +++
Luke Wilder - More than one stiff flagpole thanks to this Picture. I'll sing Yankee Doodle Dandee if he'll let me play with his Macaroni
Michael DelRay - Cute body, but his face just doesn't do it for me. It looks like his bottom lip has it's own personality
Rocco Steele - Average Daddy but still sexy as fuck. Would like to see him in action (probably gonna..