This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #8-

Tico is getting on my last fucking nerve. He is sitting here playing games and lying to the faces of the ONLY people who have his back and are trying to keep him here. I literally tell him that I know he has an idol and so does the whole entire cast and he just lies to my face. If he is going to play this way, his ass can go!
1464 days 23 hours ago
gethann
Bone you good bro?
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #10-

Today is the day I put my trust into my alliance to do the work for me. Hopefully, I have planted enough seeds into my people that Tico is a threat with the idol. With Keith hating me, I have had to adapt and play more under the radar (which means I asked Ryan to propose a plan in the group chat) with this vote and pretend to be a loyal ally. The plan right now is to split the votes, put 4 on Tico and 2 on Luca as a backup with me, Luca, Ryan, and Bone are doing Tico. And Washed and Tim are doing Luca.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #11-

Going into Tribal, I know it could easily be me going home. There are so many scenarios that could happen with this vote. The one everyone thinks, which is that Tico has an idol, can cause a split vote between me and Luca. However, this could also be the time for Tim and Washed to make a move. We have 3 solid votes on Tico which are me, Bone, and Ryan. Then we have Keith and Tico who will be voting for me. Then the ones who decide this vote are Luca, Tim, and Washed. Tim mentioned earlier that Luca will do whatever he is told which tells me they might be working together. So if they get Luca to vote me and Tim (and maybe Washed) to vote for me, 3 vote Tico, and 1 or 0 votes for Luca.
1464 days 23 hours ago
DBonee
read my confessionals and rethink how you've treated me jurors.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #9-

I finally made it to Exile. I'm happy I get to see it at least once in the game because being here gives me knowledge. I think Keith made a horrible choice to send me here because he should want to leave a player like me in the dark. But alas, I'm here! When I was presented with the option of the two idols, I instantly went for the Ultra Idol. It's more challenging and yields a stronger reward. I can presume that someone before me like Tico, Luca, or Bone, has the easy one. But I can still give it my best shot and after a long, sturdy, night of searching, (spamming) I've had 40 people give Malachi the piece of the idol needed in order to find it. If I leave Exile without this idol, it means that either Tico, Luca, or Bone have it. Which is a very important confirmation in this game. Knowledge is power. BUT I'm also hoping that I'm the one who finds this damn thing because I worked my ass off and mailed the entirety of Tengaged. (Even with the site crashing!)
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q6YKyYTElorCg/giphy.gif
If anything, it proves that I'm a fighter and when I set my mind on something, I don't stop until I've achieved it. I'm excited to see what my alliance does tonight knowing they can't vote for Keith. He's a good player and won the challenge. But pretty soon, the numbers will dwindle and it's gonna get ugly. For now, I'm going to anxiously wait to see if I get this idol or not, 40 votes is the requirement, and I achieved that. Time will tell.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #9-

Ok well I was bitter at Keith for not sending me to exile and was gonna try to hold my idol because but better to waste it then go home with it in my pocket. Supposedly they're stacking votes on me. I think they could be really voting luca and trying to flush but hopefully Keith's right and they're voting for me.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #10-

Moving forward in this game with the information of no available idols on Exile... it makes me think that I can truly use this to my advantage. I'm just running ideas. Tico claimed that Luca beat him to the idols and that he has one if/not both of them. With whatever happens after tonight's vote, I can blow up the game by making everyone aware of Luca's possessions. (That is, if he doesn't play them tonight). By letting everyone know that the idols are gone it makes me everyone's best friend and clears my name of being anyone's target. Luca, Tico, and Bone (hopefully we could keep his name clear) are now all the primary suspects. + Keith for winning the challenge. That buys me plenty of rounds in this game. But this is still all hypothetical. Hopefully tonight, my alliance can hold down the fort while I'm gone. I'm fine w/ Tico or Luca going. Luca and Ethan are an obvious pairing and everyone knows it. So Luca, even though he's on my side. I'm more wary of him than I am Tico... but I'll keep wrestling with the idea while I'm on exile. I can only decide once I'm back at camp.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gethann
how about how you've treated us lol?
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #9-

So my plan for this tribal council is to get rid of Tim. Tim is amazing and lovely, but I think he has been throwing so many names around that honestly he needs to go. I loved him premerge, but now things are getting difficult. I have no clue on who is going home. It could be me, Ethan, Tico, or Tim. I really pray that me and Ethan get to live another day and make sure we actually make it past this without having to use an idol. I have a bad feeling but I am still gonna hope for the best. *holds his super idol* Come on babe let's go and face this tribal council.
1464 days 23 hours ago
DBonee
outwitting and outplaying is the game Ethan, you were with Ryan from day 1 and we knew it and blindsided him.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Ryan

Washed- Ryan

Keith- Ryan

Ryan- Tim

Tico- Ryan

Ethan- Tim

Bone- Ryan

Luca- Tim
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #10-

Tim holds all the power in this fucking game as I suspected.I need to win the Immunity and send some of his damny, skanky, hoes home. I am really really upset. I wish this game could have a turn over, but people lied to my fucking face BONE is a fucking cunt, like how dare they go ahead and pretened to like me and then fucking be an asshole! I am really upset. Those people are so fricking fake. I still have my idol and I really want to use it to get those bitches out!
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash’s Confessional #9-

Well,today was insane! The amount of scheming was ludicrous honestly. Throughout the day, the target of my group (DBR) switched from Ethan to Ryan to Tim to Luca to Tim to Ethan to Ryan. In the end, it made most sense for us (and specifically me) for Ryan to be the one to go. We did it all without even getting blood on our hands really. Tim is much more loyal to us now than he ever was and Luca and Tim have been split apart at the same time. The tri lost a member (the one that threatened my game the most) and Tico is still here and has his idol with him. As long as we win immunity, we can flush Luca’s Idol and continue to get the game going on the right track for sure.
1464 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #12-

So my attempt at a blindside didn’t work as planned tonight. I knew this was a risky plan going into it but thank goodness my social game worked out for me in my favor for this night even though I am now clearly on the bottom. To explain what happened from my end, the plan was to go 4 Tico, 2 Luca, (from Washed and Tim) and to have Keith and Tico vote for me. However, in the group chat when it was made, Tim said that he could get Luca to do whatever he wanted. I knew that for Tim’s game, it made more sense for him to flush out Tico’s idol and to keep Luca in as his number. So, I had to scramble today. My plan after talking with Luca was to get me, him, Ryan, and Bone to vote Tim which would make it 4 votes Tim, 3 votes me, and 1 vote Luca (from Washed). Luca also told me in our conversation today that he would give me the super idol if needed and that to me shows me he trusts me and wants to keep me around because I am the only one that knows about it. However, talking to Tim, Washed, and Bone the real plan for them was that Tim and Washed were going to put their votes on me so it would be 4 Tico and 4 me which meant I probably would have gone home. However, Washed was able to convince them to go Ryan instead (thank goodness Ryan yelled at him the other day because he thinks Washed leaked the chat) and Washed said he couldn’t play with Ryan, so he got them to switch the vote from me to them. I talked to Washed and he said he is willing to continue working with us and me and Bone understands that the next Immunity Challenge, me, Leah, Luca, or him needs to win and send Tico to exile again to make things better. Right now though, I feel that I am on the bottom and could be the next vote to go so this Immunity Challenge will be crucial for someone in that foursome to get it.

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!