This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico’s Confessional #2-

*holds up idol* fuck yeah baby. The super idol would be nice but there's no way I'll be able to find 40 more people to help so I'll take what I can get. Thank your random.org for sending me into exile. However, Kiara was saying her whole tribe was talking about wanting to go to exile because they assume there's powers so this could put a target on my back.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Callia’s Confessional #2-

The new tribe swap is great, all original Viveros members are together, and even though we lost the immunity challenge, at least Tico (an og Viveros) will join us too! I'm really worried about the other 4 ppl in our tribe and I hope they don't see us 3 Viveros as a threat since we are an obvious alliance. Because it is very possible they could decide to team up and vote out one of us 4-3! We are really pushing for the vote to be Ivy and Tim, Washed, Ryan all said they would vote for Ivy. I really hope they are telling the truth and Ivy goes home instead of Felipe, Keith, or I. Or if Ivy doesn't vote then she will have at least 4 votes on her and she will go home.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Ryan’s Confessional #2-

I got some catching up to do. I made an alliance with Ethan on the Bay tribe before Cam got voted out. I feel like he can be my ride or die. I'm really glad that we swapped tribes, because I had a bad feeling about my tribe going on a losing streak. Ik one person and that is Tim. Him and I have history, we've always trusted each other, but in the end he always gets me. Also, Ethan told me to align myself with Washed. We just made an alliance with each other. We lost the challenge and now we have to decide who to vote out and that popular pick is Ivy, who hasn't done anything in the game, so far. We have to keep in mind that Tico is going to join our tribe after this vote. We noticed that if we vote Ivy and then there is an alliance of four members of the former tribe that I can't remember. We're still discussing who to vote still. We'll see what happens!
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Tim- Ivy

Washed- Ivy

Keith- Ivy

Callia- Ivy

Ryan- Ivy you’ve done nothing in this game I hope u go home now

Felipe- Ivy

Ivy- SELF VOTE
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #1-

I kinda feel good about this. I think I'm getting along well with my tribe and stuff. I really like a lot of them, especially Bone and Ethan. I think I am gonna have a good time here eheheh
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #2-

Oh my god my night couldn't have been worse. I feel so bad, because I thought the challenge was going to be at 7 pm east, I am still messing up the things. Urgh now Dbonee has been sent away and now what happens is that we are going to tribal and I can be on the block. Gonna need to work on something to escape this. AAARGH FUCK MEEEE
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #3-

Essentially, Tayvie has gone inactive and shot herself in the foot. The vast majority of Casaya seems to want her out of here because of it. Losing the challenge today kinda made this game a reality for the first time. The strategy began but everyone was kinda already on the same page. While at the same time Annette and Bone and I have locked in a Final 3. I’m very comfortable with them but being “locked in” kinda scares me. I love to mingle with all players and use my social skills so hopefully having this final 3 won’t catch any suspicions.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #3-

It is obvious that everyone is voting out highnoon from the tribe because he is inactive. However, when Bone comes back from exile, that is going to put the old Casaya tribe (Anette, Peach, and DJBone) at a strong 3 which means Kiara, me, and Liuk will probably have to fight for who stays. I have a close relationship with Peach right now but I rather up my chances to ensure that I stay with that 3. I am voting for her to cause a little chaos because it only will strengthen us further. I want her on the defensive and to think people are after her. I already sent Malachi a fake confessional and vote (deleted message) and will send my screenshot of my vote to highnoon for her. Peach you ain’t going home, let’s hope this subtle move works.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
*Tayvie Left the game*
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Bone’s Confessional #1-

I need to make it an individual merge. I am friendly with Washed and DanielleDonato and I would like to be able to play this game alongside them, but I'm worried my Casaya pals will flip on me before I have that opportunity. Ethan is close to Luca, I'm sure of it, but I want to keep him this vote because I believe he can be an asset to my game moving forward.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah’s Confessional #4-

So essentially, the game is starting to pick up pace a lot faster than I anticipated... Bone and I have now found ourselves in the middle of two 3 person alliances. One with us + Annette. As well as one with us + Ethan. As he coined it, Princess Peach's Kingdom. It's adorable, all other opinions will be left.
https://u.cubeupload.com/worldsapartgifs/pc7yQt.gif
HOWEVER, this means that we now have the majority for this vote and unfortunately it just looks like Kiara will be the one to go home tonight due to her lack of integrating with the tribe. She's decent in challenges but she isn't phenomenal. She's sweet and kind, but not safe socially. So for those reasons it's time for her to go </3 Moving forward I want to see me, Bone, Annette, Ethan, and Luca, all go far in this game. Because I've heard from Ethan that RYAN from the OTHER TRIBE has told him that the original Viveros members, Callia, Felipe, Keith, & Tico have formed a tight foursome that seems to be unbreakable.
With that being said if their army and our army make the merge.... we're going to have a Civil War. An army needs as many soldiers as possible so I hope we can continue to avoid tribal councils as much as possible or else it'll be too late for Casaya. So for now, Kiara is the vote. It's sad to see her go but war is coming and it's going to get ugly.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #4-

The Mushroom Kingdom Alliance was born today of Peach, myself, and DBone. I also found out from DBone that Annette, Peach, and him aren’t as close as I thought. He threw out Annette’s name when tbh I was going to throw out Luca’s if he was still here so honestly, that shows me that I can gain a good footing in this game. This is an easy vote tonight. Kiara will be going home because she has connections on the other side and I seem like a more loyal vote. However, it could always be me getting blindsided if they talk, but I doubt that’s gonna happen.
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Luca’s Confessional #3-

look i found thisss, so this mean i can still change the course of events, but i am upset dbonee got the other idol. URGH! anyways I am not telling anyone, or should i tell that someone has the idol. What should i do? Uhm I like dbone, but I might need him out next. Ouch
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Leah- Kiara

Kiara- Ethan

Ethan- Kiara

Annette- Kiara

Bone- Kiara
1450 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan’s Confessional #5-

Adios Kiara, you were an easy vote to get people to rally against. Luca told me that before the tribe swap, you, washed, and the other person were on the top of the tribe so I made the case that you would easily flip come the merge. Also sis, your social game, just a tip, don’t leave on read and then just message to ask me who I’m voting for, only to leave me on read again. This isn’t highschool. Bye Felicia

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!